Pyjammies #04 and #05 - Lemon bun and Strawberry moo by astral.

Based on Click to view
Artist astral. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pyjammies #04 and #05 - Lemon bun and Strawberry moo

Postby astral. » Mon May 03, 2021 8:12 am

Welcome to Pyjammy place!
We're certain you'll find a sweet forever friend here!

Strawberry milk and starry lemon children <3

Number 4 traits:
Cuddlepaw traits:
- Paws
- Fur

Earthyhooves traits:
- longer ears (cow, goat, lops, etc)

This jammy has a lemon filled belly!

To try and win this jammy, tell me about an item that they find very comforting!

Code: Select all
[u]#Lemon Bun[/u]
username:
name:
What item that they find very comforting?: (You can write up to 300 words and have one drawing/ or write up to 500 words)

Number 5 traits:
Earthyhooves traits:
- Hooves
- longer ears (cow, goat, lops, etc)
- horns of all varieties

This jammy has a strawberry coulis filled belly!

To try and win this jammy, tell me about their favourite dessert!

Code: Select all
[u]#Strawberry moo[/u]

username:
name:
their favourite dessert: (You can write up to 300 words and have one drawing/ or write up to 500 words)

You are more than welcome to pretty up your form!
No extras, please! <3

This will end on 15 May 2021 <3
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pyjammies #04 and #05 - Lemon bun and Strawberry moo

Postby Roxanna Star Cupid » Mon May 03, 2021 8:23 am

#Strawberry moo

username: Queen Cupid
name: Hector
their favourite dessert: Pepper Mint Bark, you can make it in so many different ways like brownies or cookies or cupcakes. i think peppermint bark is for all seasons but i guess its more of a winter dessert. it has 2 types of chocolate and then peppermint, its so chocolaty yet minty fresh.
Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup
Roxanna Star Cupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepytally » Mon May 03, 2021 8:57 am

#Lemon Bun
username: Sleepytally
name: Violet
What item that they find very comforting?: (You can write up to 300 words and have one drawing/ or write up to 500 words)
-wip-
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🌿

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie

🍄

🌹 th
🍂 pokefarm
🌻 Sleepy Wermville
🌱 Lorwolf profile
🪻Lorwolf ref link
🌺 Buttermilks
🪴 discord:
Sleepytally#1109

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueHeart ❤ » Mon May 03, 2021 10:23 am

Image# Lemon BunImage

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .*

username: BlueHeart
name: Astra (a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "of the stars")
What item that they find very comforting?:
Astra is THE sleepiest Pyjammie out there and can often be found cuddling up to her fave plush moon.

It is unknown how she acquired such an item as she was simply found curled up with it in a small cave. However despite how dirty (or sticky!) the item may get it is near impossible to get it away from her and she will let out quite the uproar of squeaks and squeals until she gets it back (along with some good ol'fashioned bunny foot stomps!)
It also goes without saying that Astra also finds comfort in lemons and other citrus tasting foods. Her new fave (since being adopted by humans) being lemon meringue pie.

*P.S. New Owner may keep the artwork above! Just be sure to credit me. ^-^

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .*
Last edited by BlueHeart ❤ on Mon May 10, 2021 3:30 am, edited 9 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤 ∾ 𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕪𝕚𝕤𝕥/𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣
formally known as MoggyWolf

active ∾ PM's always welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters Art Shop
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sig art by: Me!
BlueHeart ❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon May 03, 2021 10:45 am

#Strawberry moo

username: bunnoblizzard
name: Chance
their favourite dessert: A yummy dandilion on a nice, warm, sleepy summer day. wip!
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon May 03, 2021 12:26 pm

#Strawberry moo

username: alaska
    name: clara
    their favourite dessert: (You can write up to 300 words and have one drawing/ or write up to 500 words)

  clara had always had a bit of a sweet tooth… scratch that, a
    lot of a sweet tooth. she first discovered it when she was young, visiting her aunt and uncle in summer. they lived in a relatively large town for pyjammies, but there wasn’t much to do or many shops to visit.
      but one of them was a chinese pastry shop, owned by the kindest people. they gave her a big bag of samplers, with lots of brightly colored candies and carefully wrapped pastries with the most delicate of paper. clara was so surprised with their generosity, but didn’t think much of it. she went home, and unwrapped one particular roll - the one that stood out the most to her. it was big, it had bright blue paper and it was soft and warm. she took in a big whiff, mmm. it was a sweet scent, but not like candy or syrup. it was delicious. she unwrapped it to reveal…
    egg waffles. a disc of a waffle like food, but with big round tasty spheres connected together. she remembered her manners so she offered some to her aunt and uncle, which each took a piece. they bit into their fluffy circles at the same, all at the very least liking them.
      clara herself fell in love with the sweet confections immediately. they tasted… indescribable. there was nothing that could compare with them.
     looking back, clara was a regular to that shop. the would come and get egg waffles as a treat every weekend, and sometimes on wednesdays too, when she and her aunt went to visit friends of her aunts. they would have picnics, each one to bring a sweet treat. they also brought their nieces, nephews and grandchildren, which clara quickly warmed up to. that aside, clara was delighted that summer, and went back for ever summer after that, even if only for a few weeks.

i wasn't sure if we were allowed to add any images so i tried to describe egg waffles as best as i could <3
Last edited by Guest on Tue May 04, 2021 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby -wild- » Wed May 05, 2021 7:11 pm

#Strawberry moo

username:
    name:

mark mark!! <3
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:52 am

Congratulations! <3

BlueHeart ❤ wrote:
Image# Lemon BunImage

username: BlueHeart
name: Astra (a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "of the stars")
What item that they find very comforting?:
Astra is THE sleepiest Pyjammie out there and can often be found cuddling up to her fave plush moon.

It is unknown how she acquired such an item as she was simply found curled up with it in a small cave. However despite how dirty (or sticky!) the item may get it is near impossible to get it away from her and she will let out quite the uproar of squeaks and squeals until she gets it back (along with some good ol'fashioned bunny foot stomps!)
It also goes without saying that Astra also finds comfort in lemons and other citrus tasting foods. Her new fave (since being adopted by humans) being lemon meringue pie.

*P.S. New Owner may keep the artwork above! Just be sure to credit me. ^-^

ᕀᕀᕀ wrote:
    #Strawberry moo

username: alaska
    name: clara

  clara had always had a bit of a sweet tooth… scratch that, a
    lot of a sweet tooth. she first discovered it when she was young, visiting her aunt and uncle in summer. they lived in a relatively large town for pyjammies, but there wasn’t much to do or many shops to visit.
      but one of them was a chinese pastry shop, owned by the kindest people. they gave her a big bag of samplers, with lots of brightly colored candies and carefully wrapped pastries with the most delicate of paper. clara was so surprised with their generosity, but didn’t think much of it. she went home, and unwrapped one particular roll - the one that stood out the most to her. it was big, it had bright blue paper and it was soft and warm. she took in a big whiff, mmm. it was a sweet scent, but not like candy or syrup. it was delicious. she unwrapped it to reveal…
    egg waffles. a disc of a waffle like food, but with big round tasty spheres connected together. she remembered her manners so she offered some to her aunt and uncle, which each took a piece. they bit into their fluffy circles at the same, all at the very least liking them.
      clara herself fell in love with the sweet confections immediately. they tasted… indescribable. there was nothing that could compare with them.
     looking back, clara was a regular to that shop. the would come and get egg waffles as a treat every weekend, and sometimes on wednesdays too, when she and her aunt went to visit friends of her aunts. they would have picnics, each one to bring a sweet treat. they also brought their nieces, nephews and grandchildren, which clara quickly warmed up to. that aside, clara was delighted that summer, and went back for ever summer after that, even if only for a few weeks.

i wasn't sure if we were allowed to add any images so i tried to describe egg waffles as best as i could <3
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueHeart ❤ » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:50 am

astral. wrote:Congratulations! <3

Aw thank you so much! A nice little surprise close the Holidays is always pleasant. ❤
━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤 ∾ 𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕓𝕪𝕚𝕤𝕥/𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣
formally known as MoggyWolf

active ∾ PM's always welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters Art Shop
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sig art by: Me!
BlueHeart ❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist