Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

floc event key

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:23 pm

⟡ i designed my myo's key ! ⟡

id + username: 372695 ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
    link to sign-up post: x
    brief description: This dirty item appears to be a key, but what to, you don't know. Where did you find this again...? You're not sure why you picked it up. It is unassuming and doesn't seem to imply any particular use. Looking at it, its red coloration seems solid at first, with darker red patterns visible on closer inspection... what are those, gears ? it's hard to see without tipping it back and forth to see light move across it, but you think it's gears. Maybe this key is for some kind of clock ? Strange... when you tip it, there's a faint sloshing sound. Is there some thick liquid inside here ? That could be what's all over the outside, although you can't find any cracks or holes that it could be leaking out of. While holding it, you are suddenly aware that you don't have time to worry about random dirty keys you found, you have somewhere to be and you're running out of time to get there. Better get a move on, champ. You don't want to be late.
    And you had better wash your hands after getting the gunk from this key on you... you don't know when - I mean, where - that's been.

time key time key time key -
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me