Based on Click to view
Artist Raw_Silver_Studios [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Goliath #20 - Life in the swamp

Postby Raw_Silver_Studios » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:57 pm

~ A new Goliath has appeared! ~

This design has been sitting in my drafts foreverrrr. Here, have it! But you gotta work for it! <3 Cause we have our first legendary trait Goliath!

------
Traits:

Element Type: Stone

Non rarity: Expression, scars
Standard: Pupil color change, sclera color change
Common: teeth edit, back mane, back-spike shape change
Uncommon: Major aspect of element (flowers/vine), Custom mane, custom tail, large horns, additional fur
Legendary: Floating limbs (back spike tips are floating)

A mini impress me!
You may add as many extras as you'd like

Word count is under 2000 words
Max 2 art pieces
(You may pretty up your form and add as many extras as you'd like

Code: Select all
User:
Goliath's Name:
Pronouns:
extras:

Ends April. 25th at rollover
Last edited by Raw_Silver_Studios on Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Raw_Silver_Studios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goliath #20 - Life in the swamp

Postby VashTheStampede » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:40 pm

Mark 👀

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goliath #20 - Life in the swamp

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:26 pm

mark
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Goliath #20 - Life in the swamp

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:28 am

User: Chamrosh
    Goliath's Name: Takakia
    Pronouns: They/Them
    Extras: The thing about being planet sized is that, to the intents and purposes of everything but the very small number of sentient beings who lived on such a scale, you were a planet.
    A planet with a remarkably active "tectonic" system, admittedly.
    At that size, you naturally acquire a gravitational field, and passing through things like nebulae, or close to any gaseous giant planets, or into the proximity of any stars, meant that you could acquire an atmosphere. At such a size, the very laws of biology dictate that only slow movements are possible, and require enormous energy, even when fueled by non-material sources. Brains process slower, as the electricity in the neurons within can only travel so fast. You move at a fraction the speed of everything else, but you experience reality more quickly, as everything moves faster relative to you.
    Perhaps you might see the conclusion here before I state it?
    If you can gather material from other sources just from passing by, and you can only move very slowly, and you naturally generate heat within yourself, as a living being... you are yourself a very good habitat for anything that might have been living within that material.
    If your egg happened to hatch very near to a planet that just so happened to be able to host life, and it just so happened to be pollination season? Your scales became the only viable spots for those plants to grow.
    By the time you would realise, the plants would already have grown through several generations, being so much smaller than yourself. You might not have even had the time to mentally register what a plant even was before being covered in them.
    A very curious individual might find something fascinating in just watching the wildlife developing on them.
    An extremely curious individual might start collecting other life forms on them to see what happens in high speed, and to make sure that at least something can survive from every planet with life you encounter, if anything were ever to happen to that planet.
    Perhaps, you might even try to seed other planets that were suitable with life; wasn't that the ultimate act of generosity? To make sure that those species that survived on you had a guaranteed future?
    And if you had a true love of beauty, as well, you might even arrange those plants on you in such a way as to create habitats for the species you find most interesting, distinct from each other, so that no species is ever faced with something it cannot bear.
    ImageImageImage

I'm planning to do more. We'll see if I actually get there.
    I think covering a bit about what life on such a scale would actually experience and a little about how personality might fit with that makes sense as an intro at least
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me