Based on Click to view
Artist captain dude [gallery]
Time spent 18 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon Readopt!

Postby captain dude » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:41 am

Hey there! I’ve been feeling really down lately and thought that if there’s a way I can bring some joy and happiness to others, why not do it? Thus, I decided to take one of the Kalons I had planned to trade and host a Readopt instead! Everyone’s invited to join in!

Choose from one of these two prompts to enter! Prettying is always allowed but doesn’t increase your chances. If you do art for this, please be willing to give it to whoever wins. This will be ending on March 15th but I might offer extensions if requested and/or if interest is small.

Prompt #1: Positive Vibes: Tell me about at least three things that you’re thankful for. Then, tell me about three things this Kal’s thankful for! (750 word limit)

Prompt #2: Lookin’ Good: Compliment someone else today. Then, show me this gal’s aesthetic and draw an outfit or scene to go along with it! How does this relate (or not relate) to their personality and interests? (No limit on art but 750 word limit)

Edits:
nr | whiskers
s | hair, claws, teeth, shine

Accessory Ref
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Readopt!

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:46 am

Name: Leap (keeping)

Prompt #1: Positive Vibes: Tell me about at least three things that you’re thankful for. Then, tell me about three things this Kal’s thankful for! (750 word limit)

I’m thankfull for my artist teaonfore with the firecats. My really good friend TatteredFangs, and for my great rping friends in the city of fricka.

Leap: I’m thankful for the world around me, my family and siblings, I’m also thankfull for the one kalon who can make me smile.

Prompt #2: Lookin’ Good: Compliment someone else today. Then, show me this gal’s aesthetic and draw an outfit or scene to go along with it! How does this relate (or not relate) to their personality and interests? (No limit on art but 750 word limit)

I’m gonna compliment you dew, your a kind and gentle friend and your the best person I could meet within kalons

Here

Leaps interests are different in many ways and she enjoys the color blue!
Last edited by KestrelTheFirecat on Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dino nuggie » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:57 pm

Prompt #1: Positive Vibes: Tell me about at least three things that you’re thankful for. Then, tell me about three things this Kal’s thankful for! (750 word limit):
I am thankful for my family,animals and just nature. This kal is thankful for her beautiful patterns,how she glows and her calm nature!
im just on here to exist

Friends:

Sibilance

Aoishin♥

Birdie <3
dino nuggie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerlily » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:00 pm

good luck everyone -- have to drop out <3
Last edited by Flowerlily on Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
MAY EVERY SUNRISE HOLD MORE PROMISE,
AND EVERY SUNSET HOLD MORE PEACE.
icon by: @riuus ● left by: @dillykai ● right by: @prospitfox
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flowerlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby headofvecna » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:29 am

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊

headofvecna
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
𝖐𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊

alaska (she/they)
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖙

positive vibes

if i had to choose three things i am grateful for, i would choose my friends, nature, and my school.
i'm quite an anti-social person, so without my friends to draw me out of my shell i would be quite lonely. they make me a braver (and better) person, and in return i always want to help them out.
nature is honestly something i couldn't live without. i am so fortunate to live close to the mountains, and i wouldn't trade it for the world. hiking deep in the woods is the best feeling, with all the nice fresh air around you. with friends and family it's even better.
i honestly am not having much fun in school - i find it kinda boring at the moment. but, it does let me see my friends when otherwise i would be too nervous to (and real world events keeping us away, i'm super bad at texting). also, the fact that some people in the world don't get access to proper educations is enough to make me feel grateful for mine. my school has also been in person for almost the whole year which is a lot better than others and i'm grateful from the efforts made to make it safer.

alaska is grateful for her icy magic, her warm home, and her companions, the songbirds
alaska was born with an natural affinity for ice and snow. she can create ice and snow out of the waper vapor in the air (think frozone) and shape it to her desires. though her powers sometimes get her in trouble, they are apart of her and without them her life would be very different.
alaska lives in an arctic region (that she may or may not have created herself). her ice powers don't protect her from colder climates, so she's very grateful for her nice little cozy cottage. she makes sure to share her home and warmth with travellers passing by.
alaska spends most of her days separated from others. over time, she has made friends with her local songbirds who do make their home in her arctic region. she's very grateful for the company and likes to try and sing along with them, to varying levels of success.

(( i would like to thank you whether i win or not for the readoption! i hope you feel better soon, life can be tolling ))
┌ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┐
she/her pronouns. call me vecna!
interests include genshin impact,
pokemon, honkai, and dnd.
tradekalons

©

└ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┘
headofvecna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icypeppercube » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:13 pm

I will be doing: Prompt #1: Positive Vibes: Tell me about at least three things that you’re thankful for. Then, tell me about three things this Kal’s thankful for! (750 word limit)

I am thankful for my family. I won't be including friends, since, I usually put the two together, as my friends and I are a really close bunch and it pretty much feels like family to me.

I am thankful for being alive. I don't suffer from any serious illnesses nor have I in the past. I like to wake up during the day feeling refreshed, and learning something new every couple of days is a blast. Then, spending time with loved ones whenever there is a chance.

I am honestly kind of thankful for mistakes I have made in the past as well. It could've been I said something wrong, did something wrong, made something wrong, etc. If it weren't for them, then I wouldn't figure out how to do said thing, make said thing, and improve.

Before I start talking about what the Kalon is thankful for, I would like to mention that the flower marking on them from my point of view seems to resemble a blue Egyptian lotus, or blue Egyptian water lily, so for the names, my options would be either be Caerulea/Cerulea, Nymph/Nymphaea, or Lotus, and one with a few letters added on, Lotieus. A narcissus is another flower I'm thinking of, like the ones that are standing at the top of the legs, so I might interpret that into something else. Personality perhaps?

This Kalon would be thankful for existing, as well. Their reason for liking existing is being able to stay up late every night and gaze at the stars or gaze at a beautiful landscape while fishing. Alone or not, they find the activities relaxing and try to perform them daily just to rejuvenate themselves and their thoughts, a lot of times after being around others. They also have a knack for fishing, and luckily live next to a thriving river (blooming with lillies and lotuses).

The Kalon would be thankful for any body of water. It reminds them of themselves, and their beautiful, varying markings. They’re also narcissistic. Covertly narcissistic.

Finally, the last thing this Kalon would be thankful for is the way they look. If they have trouble falling asleep, maybe during a storm, they would lay down by a mirror and imagine that they’re wandering through the fictional landscape in their fur. They write the little stories they come up with in an old empty book, to read later on.

Also, I hope you feel better soon! Thank you for the opportunity.
pop cat
icypeppercube

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:19 pm

Reminder that this will end in under a week! C:
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby modern » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:58 am

mark!
modern
i do commissions- link here
commission status- closed
mystic veil adopts
modern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:08 am

One more day, guys! Extensions available if needed! C:
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby turnip_soup » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:46 pm

captain dude wrote:Prompt #2: Lookin’ Good: Compliment someone else today. Then, show me this gal’s aesthetic and draw an outfit or scene to go along with it! How does this relate (or not relate) to their personality and interests? (No limit on art but 750 word limit)
:
I will be complimenting...@captain dude.
You are a pretty cool person lol i know this is online stuff and we don't know each other irl,
but i think you would be super cool to be friends with irl!! And also i looked though your kalons and they all are so pretty!!!

their aesthetic!!:
https://wallpaperaccess.com/full/1548390.jpg
outfit:(wip will do today)
scene?maybe?:(wip...maybe)
related?:
ok so i know the outfit isnt done yet lol
but i have an idea on what I would like to do fro it. So,
so far yes I do think it fits them c:
turnip_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist