9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by cyrevan

by Takk

NB #3419

Postby persimmon » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:58 am

! ticket !

Rosie x Howl x Kyoko

Kit 3 saw the rare edits and really just took them, so they have a little smirk ^^ It was pretty nice working with a three-parent breeding again, and these were interesting designs to combine!!

Please post fates below whenever you can c:

Kit 1: Pepper and Himalayan Salt Blend
    [s] shine, hair
    [c] tail, fur
    [uc] ears
Kit 2: Yogurt Berry Candy Shards
    [nr] whiskers
    [s] shine, hair, teeth
    [c] tail, fur

Kit 3: Carousel Pony
    [s] shine, hair
    [c] tail, fur
    [uc] ears
    [r] horn, blood color

ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB #3419

Postby cyrevan » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:33 am

Thank you so much MelonBreeze, they turned out amazing!! I really love the ear edits you did, and all the little spots and freckles <33 The color contrast on each kit is lovely, and you even caught the detail of Rosie's heart whiskers for top right!! Each kit has a nice mix of elements from all of the parents, they all look splendid!

As for fates, the top two kits will be going to Takk, and the bottom kit is going to me! Could we be added please? Tysm again! <33
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NB #3419

Postby persimmon » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:38 am

cypheriius wrote:Thank you so much MelonBreeze, they turned out amazing!! I really love the ear edits you did, and all the little spots and freckles <33 The color contrast on each kit is lovely, and you even caught the detail of Rosie's heart whiskers for top right!! Each kit has a nice mix of elements from all of the parents, they all look splendid!

As for fates, the top two kits will be going to Takk, and the bottom kit is going to me! Could we be added please? Tysm again! <33

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like them! You've both been added c: Enjoy your new kits <3
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me