Firecat 003 (Open) by Skarrred

Based on Click to view
Artist Skarrred [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Firecat 003 (Open)

Postby Skarrred » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:04 pm

Artist search - Nursery - Myos and customs - shop - archives (tentative)

In the mountains of ayewater, a peaceful hybrid species lives, the firecats. Whom did this species originate from? No one knows, but there is a hybridization in this species with a cross of a dragon, phoenix, and a big cat this species came to be.

We have a pigeon boyo! Im is pretty happy with them! Also comes with a custom BG! :)

TRAITS
[S]Sleek Short Fur, Feathered Wings, Curved Horns
[R]Gene Splice (Pigeon)

END DATE: March 12th
Prompt: What is this firecats favorite activity? (30-word min)

To enter for this cat...
Code: Select all
Username:
Firecats Name:
Firecats Gender:
Prompt:
Other:
Last edited by Skarrred on Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Firecat 003 (Open)

Postby Skarrred » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:53 pm

Bump
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:09 pm

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Username: Breezeyheart.
Firecats Name: Quincy.
Pronounced KWIN-see. A Norman surname of Old French origin, from a place name; Quincy or Quincey in France, ultimately from Latin Quintus ("fifth [born]โ€).
Firecats Gender: Male.
Prompt: Quincy has an seemingly simple favorite activity; going on nature hikes! He enjoys getting away from all of the cacophony and commotion of the local village. This is because Quincy gets panic attacks if he is around large crowds for an largely extended period of time, such as 7 hours or more. He tends to get overwhelmed by all of the different sights, scents and sounds. Instead for the most part; Quincy tends to venture deep into the mountainous forest range with a backpack nestled between his wings.

However each time before he heads out, he quickly packs into his backpack; a reuseable bag full of homemade fruit & nut trail mix, baked granola bars, homemade jerky;(usually fish or pork) a full water canteen, a compass, a high quality camera, artist quality colored pencils, brush/felt tipped artist pens, drawing pencils of various thickness grades, a few sketchbooks and a wildlife guide book that helps him properly identify wildlife.

Afterwards Quincy heads out into the forest, he follows naturally made trails, often until he finds a secluded glade. Once he reaches a glade, he sits down, takes a deep breath and looks around at his peaceful surroundings. Then silently Quincy gets out his camera along all of his art supplies and waits. What is exactly is he waiting for? Wildlife of course! His patience tends to pay off as by being quiet; tends to encourage shyer wildlife to come out and see him.

Quincy earns the trust of the wild animals by sharing his snacks with them. Deer often like his homemade granola bars, raccoons, squirrels and birds like his homemade fruit & nut packed trail mix, while foxes, wolves and even bears like his homemade jerky. After he has earned the trust of his wild friends, with the flash option off on his camera; he will start taking pictures of them for a short while; before deciding to draw artworks featuring them. As Quincy sketches, he sings softly as not to scare off his wild companions. The song tends to be one that he wrote titled; Mother Nature's Call.
๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽต"The mountain breeze sings a song,
a song that only if you stop and listen close, shall be clear to you.
The forest whispers to me, hinting of the life hidden deep inside of it.
I can hear the trees cry out in grief when another of their brethren falls
and call out with joy when a sapling is planted by one with a kind heart.
The wind, it calls out to me; telling me all of its woes and
The animals, they speak to me in their different tongues,
asking me to help the land in any way that I can.
They all agree that Mother Nature needs respect,
so treat her with kindness and she treat you well.
If you do, the wild animals shall be your friends
and so you shall never be truly alone.
The land shall help you when you are in need,
guiding you to what you need the most.
And if you are ever lost, the stars will help guide you home.
Mother Nature will call out you and you only need to listen close..
You shall know when she calls to you,
for her call is on the warm spring breezes
and is comforting like a mother's touch.
Listen close, just listen to her call
The breezes warm are her breath
As she calls out to you;
Help the land and I shall help you
"๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿƒ

Other: Random Facts:
- Quincy obtained all of his favorite items through a weekly trading bazaar that happens in the local village where he lives. He tends to enjoy going to this trading bazaar as he can get new items that were found closer to human civilization. He usually trades items that he can easily find on his nature hikes; quartz crystals, fossils and feathers. He uses them to exchange for books, art supplies, hiking gear and new film for his camera.

- Quincy also enjoys singing, photography, drawing, painting and writing songs. He tends to often make gifts for his friends as well as paintings to sell at the market.

- Despite the fact that Quincy loves to sing, he has terrible stage fright and naturally he rarely sings in public. However he doesn't count being around his wild animal friends as being in public.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
โ™‹ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”Linksโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Image Imageโ™ฅMy Tsuii~ โ™ฅMy Character Thread~ ~My DragonCaveโ™ฅ
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skarrred » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:30 pm

Breezeyheart wrote:๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Username: Breezeyheart.
Firecats Name: Quincy.
Pronounced KWIN-see. A Norman surname of Old French origin, from a place name; Quincy or Quincey in France, ultimately from Latin Quintus ("fifth [born]โ€).
Firecats Gender: Male.
Prompt: Quincy has an seemingly simple favorite activity; going on nature hikes! He enjoys getting away from all of the cacophony and commotion of the local village. This is because Quincy gets panic attacks if he is around large crowds for an largely extended period of time, such as 7 hours or more. He tends to get overwhelmed by all of the different sights, scents and sounds. Instead for the most part; Quincy tends to venture deep into the mountainous forest range with a backpack nestled between his wings.

However each time before he heads out, he quickly packs into his backpack; a reuseable bag full of homemade fruit & nut trail mix, baked granola bars, homemade jerky;(usually fish or pork) a full water canteen, a compass, a high quality camera, artist quality colored pencils, brush/felt tipped artist pens, drawing pencils of various thickness grades, a few sketchbooks and a wildlife guide book that helps him properly identify wildlife.

Afterwards Quincy heads out into the forest, he follows naturally made trails, often until he finds a secluded glade. Once he reaches a glade, he sits down, takes a deep breath and looks around at his peaceful surroundings. Then silently Quincy gets out his camera along all of his art supplies and waits. What is exactly is he waiting for? Wildlife of course! His patience tends to pay off as by being quiet; tends to encourage shyer wildlife to come out and see him.

Quincy earns the trust of the wild animals by sharing his snacks with them. Deer often like his homemade granola bars, raccoons, squirrels and birds like his homemade fruit & nut packed trail mix, while foxes, wolves and even bears like his homemade jerky. After he has earned the trust of his wild friends, with the flash option off on his camera; he will start taking pictures of them for a short while; before deciding to draw artworks featuring them. As Quincy sketches, he sings softly as not to scare off his wild companions. The song tends to be one that he wrote titled; Mother Nature's Call.
๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽต"The mountain breeze sings a song,
a song that only if you stop and listen close, shall be clear to you.
The forest whispers to me, hinting of the life hidden deep inside of it.
I can hear the trees cry out in grief when another of their brethren falls
and call out with joy when a sapling is planted by one with a kind heart.
The wind, it calls out to me; telling me all of its woes and
The animals, they speak to me in their different tongues,
asking me to help the land in any way that I can.
They all agree that Mother Nature needs respect,
so treat her with kindness and she treat you well.
If you do, the wild animals shall be your friends
and so you shall never be truly alone.
The land shall help you when you are in need,
guiding you to what you need the most.
And if you are ever lost, the stars will help guide you home.
Mother Nature will call out you and you only need to listen close..
You shall know when she calls to you,
for her call is on the warm spring breezes
and is comforting like a mother's touch.
Listen close, just listen to her call
The breezes warm are her breath
As she calls out to you;
Help the land and I shall help you
"๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿƒ

Other: Random Facts:
- Quincy obtained all of his favorite items through a weekly trading bazaar that happens in the local village where he lives. He tends to enjoy going to this trading bazaar as he can get new items that were found closer to human civilization. He usually trades items that he can easily find on his nature hikes; quartz crystals, fossils and feathers. He uses them to exchange for books, art supplies, hiking gear and new film for his camera.

- Quincy also enjoys singing, photography, drawing, painting and writing songs. He tends to often make gifts for his friends as well as paintings to sell at the market.

- Despite the fact that Quincy loves to sing, he has terrible stage fright and naturally he rarely sings in public. However he doesn't count being around his wild animal friends as being in public.

As to the due date being past already, you are automatically given the firecat.

Your prompt answer was amazing and I bet it would have been chosen even if the end date had been set to another time! ^^
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:20 am

Skarrred wrote:As to the due date being past already, you are automatically given the firecat.

Your prompt answer was amazing and I bet it would have been chosen even if the end date had been set to another time! ^^

Thank you so much! ^~^ I had a blast writing about the prompt and Quincy will be treasured! โค๐Ÿ˜ I can't wait to start writing about how he meets my other Firecat, Fenix. She's also a bit shy abut but ends up coming across Quincy during one of his nature hikes, which leads to an unexpected friendship blooming between them.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
โ™‹ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”Linksโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Image Imageโ™ฅMy Tsuii~ โ™ฅMy Character Thread~ ~My DragonCaveโ™ฅ
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me