Based on Click to view
Artist Oceanfosh [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cohors Setter | 111

Postby Oceanfosh » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:51 pm

the last non milestone adopt I made was 020 I am mildly terrified
You must have a kennel thread and have it updated in the archive, or not already have a setter, to be able to adopt!

This setter just broke out of the house when they weren't supposed to be out. What happens?

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Kennel Thread:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

February 26th, 11:59 PM EST

Username: -Delusional-
    Name: Grace
    Kennel Thread: Lucky Loot
    Height + Weight: 25 inches, 25kg
    Coat: Black smoke with minimal white
    Genetics: Aya / Bb / Dd / cace / EE / gg / hh / kyky / mm / Ssi / tt / usus / zz / Rr

Last edited by Oceanfosh on Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cohors Setter | 111

Postby Malicious97 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:08 pm

Username: Malicious97
Name: Able
Kennel Thread: https://toyhou.se/DeadThorn-Draws/chara ... er:1901625
Prompt: Able broke free from the house! Her nose hit the pavement and she immediately tracked down the nearest feral cat, herding them towards a tight alley she refused to follow him into. Turning from her quarry, Able tracked a scent towards a local butcher. The man knew her well and often fed her, but not today. She was turned away from the butcher's scraps and eventually pricked her ears to the call of her small child. Her owner was home from school! Time to head home!
Malicious97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:48 pm

Username: AustrianAce
    Name: Nox
    Kennel Thread: n/a, nonowner
    Prompt: Nox noticed the door had been left unlatched and slightly ajar, and tiptoed quickly out the door. He knew he wasn't supposed to be outside alone, but couldn't resist the allure of the forbidden. Once outside, he realized he didn't really know what to do. He walked the perimeter of the house, marking every tree and plant in sight and taking in the scents, and once he made it all the way back around to the same door again, slipped inside and let the door shut behind him, his curiosity satisfied.
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepysnail☆ » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:10 am

Username: -Delusional-
Kennel Thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4500479
Prompt: (warning kinda scary ig oh and sad)
Grace was sitting in her bed, she was still wide awake and was still bored! after her owners fell asleep its hard for her to fall asleep, i guess its just because i always think they die in their sleep she thought giving a worried glance at her owners who were sleeping on the giant master bed that sat in the center of the room, and they were breathing, thankfully. Grace grunted bored. the house was still and quiet, the only light was the tiny blue snip shining through the curtain. uuugh she thought annoyed and stood up, her fur was matted down and her legs felt stiff but she got up anyway. she slowly trotted around her owners bed and stared at them for a bit, making sure they were still breathing, which they were. Grace felt stupid, of course their still breathing, they arent sick or anything and they are still very young Grace reasoned to herself before slipping out of the room, after wandering around the house a bit she felt a little uneasy, it was so eerie and quiet here. Grace didn't feel comfortable inside anymore and headed toward the front door, but the doggy door was locked. a wave of panic and anxiety washed over Grace immediately as if the demons and ghosts where right behind her, waiting for her to come to them so they can eat her. Grace scrambled at the doggy door and broke the door to the doggy door off before running into the darkness of the night.

Grace sat on the pavement below her, it hurt to sit on since it was so hard and solid and when she moved it scraped her legs but the grass tickled her feet and it was wet and an uncomfortable feeling so she decided to stick with the sidewalk. it felt like hours had passed and Grace was getting tired at that point, something was rustling behind her but Grace wouldn't dare look back to see what it was all she did was stand up and start walking away her heart pounding, she was creeped out as she silently padded around the neighborhood, just exploring. the streetlights were on but they cast a hauntingly beautiful orange glow, and under one of them... was another dog sitting there staring at her. Grace stopped dead in her tracks, the other mysterious dog moved forward toward her, she felt the anxiety again its here to kill you run! it might be a monster! stop standing there you'll die! she panicked as it took more steps toward her, then it started running. Grace yelped and sprinted toward her home and squeezed through the doggy door. a deep growl grumbled on the other side, it had followed her. Grace looked around and found some books within her reach, after piling them up in front of the doggy door she backed away slowly to her owners bedroom and closed the door with her snout. something smelt off but Grace was to tired to do anything but lay down and sleep.

it was barely morning time, the first breath of morning light shone through the curtains and lit up the whole room, Grace opened her eyes breathing heavily did it get in?! she thought glancing around the room, Grace had a nightmare that it broke in and started to rip her to shreds, and she was so grateful to wake up and not have any limbs missing. Grace yawned and looked at her owners bed, wake up sleepy heads! she thought happily sitting up and gazing at them wagging her tail
but they're chests weren't moving...
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
* . °•★|•°∵ what is it your looking for? ∵°•|☆•° . *

call me snail ☆ vi / vis ☆ agendah ☆ ©
toyhouse - cocomelon -

sleepysnail☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:07 pm

Username: HowlingHooves
    Name: Agatha
    Kennel Thread: Adelaron Kennels
    Prompt: imagining a late puppy-stage below. c;
    And there go the kids... whoosh!
    “Agatha! Come back!”
    Happy to run, a black streak zips down the rows of grassy lanes, all varying shades of green fading under the early summer sun. Her tongue is out, her ears are flopping with her gait and her freshly washed hair is a breezy mess just asking for wind-blow tangles. She’s too excited to hear the shouting of her kids, finally having dashed out into the front yard without having to wait for the clipping of her leash.

“Mrrrrreoww!” She stops full tilt, eyes wide as her tail tucks at by he sudden, screeching yowl. Not accustomed to cats, she nearly blows right over the arched and spitting ball of tabby fur. Claws catch her nose, she yelps and turns tail back down toward home. Her kids catch her halfway, where she skitters behind them and peeks between the pairs legs at the still angry cat; it had dashed after her, in all its brave offense.

“Aww, Aggie, did the cat scare you?”

“We gotta go, Sam!”

The kids grabbed her collar and hauled the poor girl home, tail still tucked as she was set loose back in the open front door. When it was shut firmly with her inside, Agatha was on the living room couch and peering out the window. Her tail wagged until the cat started slinking down the sidewalk, and Agatha’s ears went back as her tail dropped. That was one scary cat!
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oceanfosh » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:39 am

-Delusional- wrote:Username: -Delusional-
Kennel Thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4500479
Prompt: (warning kinda scary ig oh and sad)
Grace was sitting in her bed, she was still wide awake and was still bored! after her owners fell asleep its hard for her to fall asleep, i guess its just because i always think they die in their sleep she thought giving a worried glance at her owners who were sleeping on the giant master bed that sat in the center of the room, and they were breathing, thankfully. Grace grunted bored. the house was still and quiet, the only light was the tiny blue snip shining through the curtain. uuugh she thought annoyed and stood up, her fur was matted down and her legs felt stiff but she got up anyway. she slowly trotted around her owners bed and stared at them for a bit, making sure they were still breathing, which they were. Grace felt stupid, of course their still breathing, they arent sick or anything and they are still very young Grace reasoned to herself before slipping out of the room, after wandering around the house a bit she felt a little uneasy, it was so eerie and quiet here. Grace didn't feel comfortable inside anymore and headed toward the front door, but the doggy door was locked. a wave of panic and anxiety washed over Grace immediately as if the demons and ghosts where right behind her, waiting for her to come to them so they can eat her. Grace scrambled at the doggy door and broke the door to the doggy door off before running into the darkness of the night.

Grace sat on the pavement below her, it hurt to sit on since it was so hard and solid and when she moved it scraped her legs but the grass tickled her feet and it was wet and an uncomfortable feeling so she decided to stick with the sidewalk. it felt like hours had passed and Grace was getting tired at that point, something was rustling behind her but Grace wouldn't dare look back to see what it was all she did was stand up and start walking away her heart pounding, she was creeped out as she silently padded around the neighborhood, just exploring. the streetlights were on but they cast a hauntingly beautiful orange glow, and under one of them... was another dog sitting there staring at her. Grace stopped dead in her tracks, the other mysterious dog moved forward toward her, she felt the anxiety again its here to kill you run! it might be a monster! stop standing there you'll die! she panicked as it took more steps toward her, then it started running. Grace yelped and sprinted toward her home and squeezed through the doggy door. a deep growl grumbled on the other side, it had followed her. Grace looked around and found some books within her reach, after piling them up in front of the doggy door she backed away slowly to her owners bedroom and closed the door with her snout. something smelt off but Grace was to tired to do anything but lay down and sleep.

it was barely morning time, the first breath of morning light shone through the curtains and lit up the whole room, Grace opened her eyes breathing heavily did it get in?! she thought glancing around the room, Grace had a nightmare that it broke in and started to rip her to shreds, and she was so grateful to wake up and not have any limbs missing. Grace yawned and looked at her owners bed, wake up sleepy heads! she thought happily sitting up and gazing at them wagging her tail
but they're chests weren't moving...

oooo spooky!! congrats on your new doggo owo
[I have quit. Please don't send trades or pms]

I am semi-here to help out a friend with Cohors Setters. If you need
to contact me, you can find me with the same username on other sites.
Please don't contact me unless it's necessary.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepysnail☆ » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:55 pm

YAY! sorry just saw this :) thanks so much, as you can tell shes very paranoid of a lot of things
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
* . °•★|•°∵ what is it your looking for? ∵°•|☆•° . *

call me snail ☆ vi / vis ☆ agendah ☆ ©
toyhouse - cocomelon -

sleepysnail☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me