Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bogg Snappers - Artist Search

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:27 pm

Bogg Snappers - Artist Search

Rules:
You don't need to read the italics, those are just explanations of why the rules are in place.
1. Everyone starts as a Guest Artist for 1 Month.
2. Please only make serious entries! You may also make entries so that later you can become an artist when you have more time. The third reason you may make entries is figuring out a custom design you like. Please leave the fake sign on it until I approve it though, if you are doing this please still fill out the form and in the "Artist or Guest Artist" slot, say "Practice" or "Neither."
3. COPPAs may make entries, but you may not be an artist until you are no longer COPPA because of communication restrictions.
4. You must make at least 4 entries to become an artist, and 2 must have line edits. This is the minimum so that I can see artistic skill.
5. Please fill out the form beneath every entry, and do not make a cover, making a cover makes it hard for me to keep track of your entries. Filling out the form shows that you understand traits and have read the rules.
6. This is always open and I will approve artists whenever I see one that needs approval. Please don't get offended if you are not accepted on your fourth entry, you just haven't shown the artistic skill I am looking for.
7. It is recommended to read through the tips given on previous entries, even if they are not yours. This is so that I don't have to repeat myself over and over and over.
8. The clawless edit does not count as one of your two line edits, because removing the claws is just removing a layer and does not show artistic skill.
9. Please correct your designs if needed after I give my tips/suggestions. This is so that, if someone wants to and you let them, they can claim your entry.

Guest Artist:
1. One adopt per month is required to remain in the guest artist position. During the first month, you must make 3 adopts.
2. You may make 1 custom per 6 months. You may make 1 custom at the end of your first month as well.
3. You may not do nursery batches.

Artist:
1. Three adopts per month are required to remain in the artist position. If you do not make 3 in one month, dino cat will PM you to make sure that you are trying to get three per month and when you will probably be able to make 3 in one month. If it will be 3 or more months, you will be bumped down to guest artist temporarily, once you make 3 adopts in one month dino cat will PM you again to make sure that you are ready to become an artist again.
2. You may make 1 custom each month.
3. You may do nursery batches.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b] TEXT
[b]Entry Traits:[/b] TEXT
[b]Artist or Guest Artist:[/b] TEXT
[b]Are You Active On CS:[/b] TEXT
Last edited by ZeroToInfinity on Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bogg Snappers - Artist Search

Postby Rosi » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:35 am

Mark
Rosi
She/They
TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepysnail☆ » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:27 pm

can i make a cover for my entries?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
* . °•★|•°∵ what is it your looking for? ∵°•|☆•° . *

call me snail ☆ vi / vis ☆ agendah ☆ ©
toyhouse - cocomelon -

sleepysnail☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:50 am

-Delusional- wrote:can i make a cover for my entries?

Please don't. Making a cover makes it harder for me to track them because I won't get notifications. Thank you for asking!
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:45 am

Bump!

Last bumped by ZeroToInfinity on Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:45 am.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me