Artist Tuxedo Mask [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 20 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Muddy

Postby Tuxedo Mask » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:53 pm

Base by sweathie

Design by Shovel

Havoc’s (my other tatsu’s) bestie . Artistic , mud obsessed, hyper bean . I love them 😍

Muddy is an unusual tatsumon whom likes to spend their time alone away from other tatsus . As they tend to feel a little misunderstood due to them ‘having what they think is unusual quirks such as splashing in muddy puddles making statues out of much and so on . Which is where muddy got their nickname their real name is simply blue but no one tends to remember their real name . While they do tend to prefer to be alone mostly eventually they do make a friend who gets them in Havoc who while sparkly looking loves painting and mud and they teach Muddy to paint and draw . Which is what the two of them Often spend the days doing together when they become friends. Muddy slowly gets bolder and see’s that as Havoc has been showing the other Tatsus their art that the other tatsus like it and they end up running a small art shop with havoc and they gift out and sell art to the tatsumons who come to the shop . Muddy’s fave art work is the first one they did with havoc and it hangs proudly on the art wall for all to see then they visit.
Tuxedo Mask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me