Artist gremlin [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lambicorn 289- ghost of a king

Postby gremlin » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:09 pm

Unique Fluffy paw-hoof lambicorn
Far into the mountains, where few dare to go, where the wind screams and jagged rocks erupt from glaring ice. Here, if one looks hard enough they will find the old king. And to each that braves the journey the old king asks this, "Do you know my story?" for seemingly no one does. No one has answered them correctly yet. Those who fail are met with a sad smile and in a violent gust of wind the old king is gone.
"So tell me, do you know my story?"

This is a write to adopt contest, tell me why the old king sits on the top of a mountain. No word limit, though a minimum of 100 words is required. King has been used in relation to the song this adopt is based on however the gender and pronouns remain up to you!

Write to adopt
⭐︎ Ends 01/20 ⭐︎
Code: Select all
[i][b]I know the old king's story[/b][/i]
[b]Username[/b]
[b]Lambicorn name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorn 289- ghost of a king

Postby beebun » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:19 pm

Matk
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:24 pm

mark
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalignantSpirit » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:02 am

😲 mark!
Image Image
MalignantSpirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:18 am

I know the old king's story
Username blood-moon
Lambicorn name: king
Prompt: king looked up at the setting sun there where no clouds in the sky and he could already see the moon. Climbing the final peak the UNIque lamie looked at the darkening sky and watched the stars come into place. “Perfect star gazing tonight” he said to himself staring at the Big Dipper. ~king loves to watch the stars~
Last edited by blood-moon on Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rylf » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:00 am

Username Rylf
Lambicorn name: Arthurius
Prompt:

Oh, this gon be good. >:3
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”

x

“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ

ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴜᴅ ━

━━━

x

Facebook Personal

━━━━━━
Hello! I’m Rylf.
I enjoy anything
artsy but writing
is my true passion.
Feel free to trade,
message, or follow
me on other media!

━━━━━━
Twitter © Tumblr

Rylf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gremlin » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:37 am

boop
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:56 am

Username rem sleep
      Lambicorn name: fenrir
      Prompt:

The lambabies begin to huddle around the warm, blazing camp fire, huddling together as the crisp fall air billows by, nipping at their ears and noses. After a long day at lambscout camp, the lambabies are tired, their coats feeling heavy on their little shoulders, but they’re alright staying awake just a little bit longer, even though the allure of their pillows has never been so strong before, on account of a story they had been promised by the mountainous park’s enigmatic ranger. The lambicorn was surrounded in mystery, and no one knew for sure much of anything about him. He came to the park one day, out of nowhere, and simply was. He defended the wilds with his honor and his life, helping interested parties of all ages to appreciate and experience nature, but— who was he, really? So when the ranger had offered up his story for bedtime— the lambabies had been more than a little excited to learn about their mysterious but good-natured guide.

The deep black furred lamb sat at the campfire’s head, taking survey of the campers present, waiting patiently for all to gather before he began his tale.

“There once was a King who sat atop a mountain,” he story began. “This king had ruled over his kingdom for a good, long life, he was wise, temperate and kind to all, though most importantly, he was all of these things and much, much more to his best friend and right hand named Konan. The king and Konan had been friends as long as they had been drawing breath, were raised in cribs side by side, and shared in everything. The only difference between them was their lineage— the king had been born of royal blood, and Konan had been born to the most trusted servants of the house. While Konan was respected, and well cared for, he was not royal, and he felt it each and every day the king, his friend, was on the throne. The king was like the sun that rose, peaking over the mountain’s crest— he was so brilliant he was blinding, completely and utterly one of a kind. Everyone loved and admired the king, while Konan was loved only by the king, living in his shadow for his entire life.”

“However there came a day when Konan was contacted by a dark spirit,” the storyteller said, his tone growing less whimsical, more grave— this was the part he did not like to tell, and as he delved into the heart of the story, the you g lambabies held each other close in a tense apprehension. “The spirit asked if he too wanted to be king— and when he agreed, he sealed his own fate. The spirit gave Konan a plan to enact— to get rid of the king so that Konan could replace him as the most exalted king of the mountain kingdom, so he too could be the sun, acknowledged and respected by all, a presence to be basked in, worshipped and enjoyed. Konan was deceived by this spirit’s honey sweet words, and charmed by the romantic idea of being like the person he admired the most, he forgot himself and fell for the deceit. He put the plan the spirit gave him into action. As the king’s right hand man, Konan had much power in the kingdom— so he started to do the things the spirit told him, subtly uprooting the foundation the king had worked so hard to ground. There were more and more mistakes, more mishaps and chaotic scenes, and the people grew each day more wary of the king they used to so admire. When this tension was at it’s peak— Konan stepped in.”

“He declared he knew the way to help, and cleared away each problem he had made. He was celebrated with uproarious applause, and as the spotlight fell on him, the former king was cast into the shadows, disappearing into the crowd, too ashamed to bear his face— for he did not know that his greatest enemy the causer of all this despair, was not himself, but Konan, the person he had thought of as his greatest ally. So the king fled his home, the mountain top, out of shame, kept his head low, away from the sun and sky, down onto the humble, rocky earth. He wandered the world for awhile, seeing many lovely things, and almost forgot his own miseries for awhile because of the beautiful things that met him wherever he went. There were exotic waterfalls, dense and luscious forests, the gemstone laden walls of untrodden cave paths. It was more than he had seen within the castle walls, and without the weight of the world on his back, the king found he was actually quite happy, and at peace.”

“There came a day though where the king could wander no longer, not because he no longer cared for it, but because he was do very lonely. His armor was dented and broken from his travels, his fine silks tarnished by the wilds, but it was his bruised heart that ached the most, and was what drove him back into the people. He stopped in a nearby town for a meal and conversation, only to hear of his old kingdom home, and of Konan, their new king. After the former king had run away, and altogether disappeared, things began to crumble— because it was not Konan who solved the unsolvable, people discovered, but because Konan could only solve the problems he had manufactured. He did not know how to rule, but was merely in love with the idea of it— the people and the kingdom were suffering, and they longed again for their old king. The king thought on this for a long while. He did miss his home, and he felt a duty to his people, but he also felt so light, so relieved, without the heavy burden of being king, of carrying everyone on his back, of being the one everyone looked up to like the mountain’s peak.”

The lambabies leaned in now, eyes wide, wholly enraptured by the tale. The storyteller could hear their whispering, wondering what happened next.

“He could not leave his people behind, no, not that good and noble soul— so he returned to his kingdom, slowly but surely, hiking the entire meticulous path he had fled so long ago. When he returned he was celebrated, and despite everything that had happened, he embraced Konan, and offered him forgiveness. It was enough to melt the traitor’s icy heart, and Konan began to sob into his old friend’s shoulder, lamenting the corruption he had endured, the person he had become. Things slowly began to return to normal— peace came, the king reinstated, and Konan began his penance for the crime. All was well, and the king again sat atop the mountain so he could carry the weight of the sun, so that his people could look up to the sky and find him, so they would know they were always safe.“

“What does this have to do with you?” One lambaby asked, curiously, with wife and innocent eyes.

The ranger of the mountainous park chuckled warmly to himself, “Well you see, long ago this park was a kingdom, and on this mountain sat a castle. I was once its king, but now I am its ranger. I watch over this land to this very day because it is my home, and because I vowed I would protect all who set foot on it when I took my crown onto my head. Even with no celebration, no castle and no riches— I am a king of this land and a man of my word.”

Last edited by rem sleep on Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:57 am

Username KestrelTheFirecat
Lambicorn name: King Hades
Prompt: king hades sits atop his mountain and surveys the living land below. He watches with a keen interest and says “well this land is not big enough for me and the sun goddess” his white eyes are ghostly and mesmerizing. The old king watches with an interest that is new and unique. The king sighs and says to the little lambie, Cookie. he smiles and watches the lambie and says "want me to tell you how I got dethroned when I was younger?" the small lambie nods and says "yes please hades sir" the old king smiles and takes a breath

"well, when I was younger I and the now sun goddess were watching over the majestic lands, and then one day a challenger that goes by the name of the nameless one. he challenged me and created havoc throughout my territory then the great moon goddess aneera dethroned me buy making me the god of the sprit of souls that have died" the small lambie smiles and says "but now you are eternal" the old kind smiles and says "sure thing little one” the old king watches the world blob before him and smiles.
Last edited by KestrelTheFirecat on Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:08 am

Username Realkitty56
Lambicorn name: Brayton Ludwick (aka King/Sir Ludwick)
Prompt: A hero of many a' War, unable to save his kingdom from against the famine.

For he has traveled from a far land of rivals to provide for the enemy during a time of need, building his ranking and throwing the past king out of the rankings.. Though try as he might, this famine was too wearing on supply to feed everyone, he even starved himself for the many.
For the strongest will survive, and not all will trust a king of a rival home.

They kept throwing him off the ranks for treason when he was the one who would starve for his people, Through a lot of struggle, he died of a lost purpose, and will further more guide others to sources of security and survival so they are more prepared than him.

Where he stays now is a resting ground of the old kingdom, long ago when the mountain was flat ground.. for whoever takes the trip to find him, and survives the environment, is worthy of knowing of a longer lifespan.

Where he stays isnt a place where he stays forever, it is where he knows as home.
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me