Based on Click to view
Artist ataraxic_gone [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VOK Winter Lion #5

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:20 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or you can adopt this one as your founder!

-Medium tail
-Minor ears

Simple child for winter
Tell me something they simply couldn't go without! Max 250 words
will end 01/22
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion Name:[/b]
[b]Lion Gender: [/b]
[b]Link to pride: [/b]
[b]Pride Status: [/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Winter Lion #5

Postby Runnersback » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:13 am

~~
Last edited by Runnersback on Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎢 RTF 🎢 cal-vain ©

𝙸 πšπš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš πš–πš’ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš,
πšŠπš—πš πš’πš πš•πšŽπš πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘."

πΌπ“‰β€™π“ˆ 𝒢 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰ 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 π’·π“Ž 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Άπ“π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π’Ά
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:19 am

Username: Kitten-Girl-500
Lion Name: Volo
Lion Gender: Male
Link to pride: Summitfall Pride
Pride Status: Sous chef
Prompt: Volo may not be all that courageous in normal life, but he risks it all every time he goes to see his one and only love in this world. He knows that being in love with a moonfolk breaks every rule, but Volo believes that his relationship with Desmi is worth risking his neck for. He doesn't believe that relationships between moonfolk and normal lions should be prohibited. If anything, they should be emphasized, to bring everyone closer together. Whenever he's forced to stay in the kitchens and miss one of their meetings, it fills him with disappointment and he vows to try harder not to miss another one. But whatever he has to do to accomplish it, he will always strive to keep their relationship a secret. If word got out that he was seeing a moonfolk, he and Desmi would be separated in the blink of an eye. And Volo knows that couldn't survive if that ever happened.
160 words
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„
───────── ❝ π„π•π„π‘π˜ π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ π“π‡πˆππ†'𝐒 π†πŽπππ€ 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxxπ€π‹π‘πˆπ†π‡π“ !! βžβ”€β”€β”€ Β©

xxImage
β—€------------------------------------------------------β—₯
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

β—£------------------------------------------------------β—’
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹†. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoi β—¦ knick's murdercats
.xxraini-frogge β—¦ meek the weak β—¦ shyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sista β—¦ ocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerβ™₯Bear » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:32 am

Username: Tigerβ™₯Bear
Lion Name: Mchumba
Lion Gender: Female
Link to pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride Status: Hunter
Prompt: 179/250
    Mchumba isn't really a materialistic feline. Sure, there are some things that hold a special place in her heart. The simple pendant passed down from her mother who received it from her grandmother and so on for the past century. An old and torn plush toy her father had found one day on his travels. A faded note from her oldest friend that is the only thing that remains of him... Suffice it to say she does hold sentimental items that couldn't possibly have a price put on them. Despite these things, the one thing she couldn't live without is her confidence. The confidence she has in herself is what's gotten her this far. There had been times when it got hard. Of course. But she'd managed to push through with confidence. Confident that she'd make it through the day. Confident that tomorrow could be- would be better. It might have taken some time to get to where she is now in her life, but she definitely owed it all to her confidence. Without it...who knew where she'd be.
✧Pekee Pamoja . VOK
✿Fallitur . VOK

Ⓣ Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tigerβ™₯Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:46 am

Username: Meekins12345
Lion Name: Pomponia
Lion Gender: Female/lioness(?)
Link to pride: In the signature - The Pride of Wikimak
Pride Status: Corporal
Prompt:
(to the tune of "My Favorite Things")

Raspberries, blueberries
Freshly caught squirrel
Rabbits and turkeys
And can't forget turtles

Maybe winterberries
when I've got the mood.
These are a few of my
favorite foods!

Hot dogs and spaghetti
Three-day old pizza
Visiting the city
Such good food will fill ya'

Quick, while they're sleeping
grab food then get out
These exotic treats
I can't live without!

When I'm kicked out
When I'm left without
When I've nothing left to chew
I simply remember my favorite foods
and then I don't feel
so blue.

Pomponia loves food.
(91 wc)
Last edited by Meekins12345 on Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
╔══.Β·:Β·.β˜½ΠΌΡ”Ρ”ΠΊΞΉΞ·Ρ•β˜Ύ.Β·:Β·.══╗
Child of the Living God
Doodler | Roleplayer
.Β·:Β·.
Wanna trade? Check out my
trading group!
Wanna chat or roleplay? PM me! ouo
Convocation
Valley of Kings
Three Pine Range
β•šβ•β•β•.Β·:Β·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.Β·:Β·.═══╝
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:38 am

Username: Flicka
Lion Name: Wick
Link to pride: Frostbite Fields
Pride Status: unknown
Prompt: Wick is known as a mischievous feline causing pranks and chaos among the pride like a small child, although Wick is smaller then even the most average of teen lions. She has been known to get in trouble a time, or two on her own; Such as the time she licked some frozen sap from the woodland trees and became stuck to the awe, joy and then horror of her companions. Later becoming unstuck by breathing on it, that's why it comes as a surprise that her favorite thing to do is to suck on or eat icicles. But its actually really refreshing and takes less effort then breaking open puddles, rivers, lakes or ponds for a drink. Another thing she learned the hard way by goofing off and around by taking a dare. She gets called weird alot because of her weird asphyxiations with them. (146/200)
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jantzi01 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:05 am

Username: Jantzi01
Lion name: HiΓΊz
Lion gender: Non-Binary
Link to Pride: The Ushirikiano Pride
Pride Status: TBD
Prompt: As silly as it sounds, the thing that HiΓΊz couldn't bear to live without is snow. They've always been fairly cold-blooded, and they love the chill that comes before a winter storm. They don't get to leave the caves very often, but when they're able to, they make sure that it's in the middle of winter so they can watch the flakes fall. They feel more at home in the snowdrifts outside the caves than in their house in the city.
(81/250)
Jantzi01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:38 am

Username: Clementine Cloud
Lion Name: Jester
Link to pride: The Forgotten Vale
Pride Status: Resident of the Vale, Entertainer
Prompt: Jester’s favorite sound in the whole world was the sound of laughter. He would take every opportunity he had to make others laugh (though this was sometimes at the expense of pranking his pride members, some of which did not laugh so much…) When days are cold and gloomy he’ll gather his pride mates under the shelter of a tree or cave and brighten the day with his jokes and joyful manner. And when he saw even one of his pride mates crack a smile, it was all worth it. Although Jester was never the strongest or the smartest lion in the pride, the one thing he could do was tell a good joke. Even though it sometimes didn’t feel like much to him, his pride will assure you his contribution to the pride is just as valuable as any other, and they wouldn’t want him any other way. No matter what kind of hardship the pride is going through, Jester never fails to bring them a bit of joy and light, and that's invaluable to them. And for Jester, his pride’s happy faces is all the reward he could ever ask for. And so for Jester, he just couldn’t go without hearing his pride laugh. (206/250)
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOnePython » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:37 am

Username: ThatOnePython
Lion Name: Rys "Lynx"
Link to pride: EchoLake
Pride Status: tbd
Prompt:
Rys simply couldn't live without the nature around him. It may sound weird that it's not a particular object but rather an inanimate object. But, for his whole life, that has been the one thing that has always been there for him, it has brought him his best and worst memories. The terrible, terrible winter cold but also the vibrant plants and wildlife, the happy little squirrels and foxes that also call the forest their home. If he didn't have the natural world around him Rys doesn't know where he would find happiness or a place to destress after a tough day.
╔═════════════╗
Python || She/Her
vok pride || dappervolk

β€œEternal Peace Is Probably Overrated”

Signature credits to Frisco
Art credits to Requlus

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
ThatOnePython

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:40 pm

Tigerβ™₯Bear wrote:Username: Tigerβ™₯Bear
Lion Name: Mchumba
Link to pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride Status: Hunter

I'm not late judging comps! I'm never late judging comps /j
    I love the concept of this form, confidence being the most important thing you can carry with you, those good vibes are impeccable!
    Congrats, have fun with Mchumba!
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me