Dreamlins - Customs - dnp by whimerri

Based on Click to view
Artist whimerri [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dreamlins - Customs - dnp

Postby whimerri » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:13 pm

What are Dreamlins? wrote:Dreamlins are mysterious little creatures that spend most of their time sleeping. While asleep, they roam throughout the dreams of all sorts of animals; dogs, cats, other dreamlins, and even humans. The marking on their forehead helps indicate the kind of dreams that they influence, and their charms found on their ears and tail grant them the power to do so. With their forehead marks, they can either attract or detract the types of dreams correlated to the marking. Since dreamlins spend so much time sleeping, they carry around a blanket with them at all times, which are often worn as capes or other forms of clothing. Dreamlins have a tendency to influence the dreams of their loved ones more than anyone else, so many people keep dreamlins as pets in order to have better dreams and therefore a better sleep. Overall, dreamlins are sweet creatures, but many have been noted to cause a fair bit of mischief during their hours awake, and also are only seen eating sweets.

wip!
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me