event umi #2 - espresso con panna by ecto

Based on Click to view
Artist ecto [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
93 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

event umi #2 - espresso con panna

Postby ecto » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:49 am

!!! did someone order a double shot of espresso with whipped cream?

standard umi
to win this umi, tell me what their favorite genre is. are they a hopeless romantic, a horror fanatic, or do they just like to sit down and watch some slice of life shows? feel free to get creative!! ^^

Code: Select all
username;
umi name;
prompt;

ends on jan. 5th at rollover!! :3
th; h4lcyon | discord; h4lcyon | he/they
ecto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: event umi #2 - espresso con panna

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:03 pm

username; bakuraas.
umi name; jayce
prompt;

It honestly depends on what type of media it is, after all there's a lot more good romance books than there are good romance movies; mind you he doesn't like either due to how similar they all tend to become. His favorite genre of book would easily be the high fantasy action genre, even if he struggles quite a lot to find good ones that aren't classified under young adult fiction. Not that he has anything against young adult fiction, it just becomes a little embarrassing to say your favorite book series is meant for high schoolers. Then again, it's easy when most adult fiction fantasy ends up being a form of contemporary fantasy, which he's not a big fan of. After all, when you hear the 18th story about a girl in a love triangle with two boys while fighting a giant corporate entity that controls the world in a negative way it kind of gets old.

When it comes to movies, he's a big fan of psychological found footage horror movies, despite his enjoyment of most horror movies, he leans more towards psychological horror due to him noticing they tend to have a lot less jumpscares- which he sees as cheap and not really scary when you think about it. As for the found footage aspect, he tends to enjoy putting himself into the world of the films to truly feel the fear he's supposed to experience. It's difficult for him to find movies that fit his specific tastes since a lot of found footage movies have a ton of jumpscares, but when he finds a good movie that fits just right, he will obsess over it.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnigh19 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:23 pm

username; Midnigh19
umi name; Manilo (A type of coffee ;3)
prompt; Manilo LOVE'S the mystery genre. Something about trying to figure out the solution and watching things fall in to place in a good story really excites him. It's a great hook for him. He get's involved with those stories. Scheming and coming up with solutions and possibly theories as to what may have happened. His favorite subgenre of the mystery genre, would be murder mysteries. Nothing creates more thrill than catching a killer in his opinion.
Midnigh19

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:53 pm

username; KestrelTheFirecat
umi name; Emerson
prompt; wip
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:55 pm

username; shadow9119
umi name;
prompt; res. w/ daytime tv court shows
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:37 am

username;
umi name;
prompt;
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tcw » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:14 am

username; votive // umi name; beni // prompt;

paranoid fiction - while it started small, with picking up a random book from the bookstore, beni began consuming concerning amounts of books within the genre after finding himself relating to many of the main characters, and their inability to separate reality from fiction in their own world.

he found solace in the way the different characters in each book reacted in their own unique ways to each of their situations, and felt prepared to take on his own world's problems.
tcw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:15 am

username; Ucanthandleme
umi name; Gin
prompt;

Gin gently padded across the fluffy black carpet making his way from the kitten with a bowl of popcorn and pink lemonade in hand. Setting down everything on the coffee table he buddled a blanket around his shoulders, before pressing the play button on the remote. Gin was a scary appearing guy, he was rather fit and tall, with the scar over his eye only added to the dangerous vibes he admitted. Despite his outer appearance there is only one word to describe his personality. Gentle. And at this very moment his appearance matched. Currently snuggled up in front of the television his outfit was a sight to behold.

Fluffy blue Cinderella slippers, a pink sleeping beauty pajama top, fish scaled little mermaid boxers and a snow white apple themed blanket. Truly a sight to behold. Gin loved romance movies, specifically princess movies, he always got a warm and fuzzy feeling every time he watched a prince and princess get together. He could watch then for hours on end, all the happy endings would always make him squeal in delight and giggle like a child. He didn’t just watch them though he would read a large variety of romance books between prince and princesses, even if he'd seen the plot four times over, he simply couldn’t get enough.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _kure » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:10 am

username; corvidine
umi name; fino, he/him
prompt; fino is a history nut-- despite his rather serious exterior and formal tone of voice, if you mention even a slight interest in the past, he will happily serenade you with his knowledge of famous rulers or archaeological finds for hours on end. his favorite channels are the history channel and national geographic, and he has his favorite segments recorded for him to watch over on stormy days when satellite tv is down. even when tv channels show sketchy historical conspiracies during the later hours of the night, fino dashes for his notebook and speculates theories while the show runs. he works part-time at a large museum, where he spends hours documenting exhibits in the museum archives (and may or may not rifle through older reports while he is there). his favorite of the many posters on his walls is one of the seven wonders of the world, and he grows succulents and ivy in plaster casts of greco-roman sculpture busts. there isn't space to put a pen down where he lives since most counterspace is taken up by history textbooks, complete with sticky notes poking out from between the pages (for future reference, of course).

kure/sol ♠ she/theyth, fr
now playing p5r, smtv, ts4, pjsk
listening to j-pop, j-rock, r&b
i pop in sometimes for art & pets
♦ ♣ ♥ ♠ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

_kure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby div » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:02 am

username; div
umi name; moka
prompt;
Moka is passionate about lovecraftian horror. He grew up as a child wondering what could be out there- and why we're here. He has a psychology degree now; he reads lovecraftian horror, which emphasizes the cosmic horror of the unknown. He does this to escape the reality of his job and the world around him. He's a coffee addict- and will sit and read lovecraftian horror books for hours. His job is a psychology professor at an esteemed university. He took psychology to try and study how and why the brain works and the interest and horror of the unknown. He lives alone in the outskirts of a city in a more country-suburb area. He always enjoys learning and fantasizing the unknown- even if it is just fairytales. He associates lovecraftian horror with a friend who disappeared one day as a child- and never saw him again; leading him to wonder why certain things happen- even if it's unknown to man. He uses anything as a chance for learning and discovery.
forget bored stiff, i got rigor mortis
they/them
💙🤍🖤🤍💙
div

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me