Silky Dik-Dik V2 - #0014 by Desmond

Based on Click to view
Artist Desmond [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Silky Dik-Dik V2 - #0014

Postby Desmond » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:55 am

... Not so simple. ID Give this one a personality, minimum 150 words, no more than 600, please.
End date: Jan 10
Please note sale/trade/transfer info below.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:

Username: Raire
    Name: Cemi
    Biologically Female
    Height: 16 inches

Phenotype: Red Cream Imperfect Leopard
    Genotype: ee Aa Crcr Lplp zz
    Eyes: Caribbean Royal
    Tail: MM
    Carries Agouti; may produce bay offspring if bred to a black base!

Pedigree wrote:------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Sale/Trade/Transfer Info
C$/CS Pets: NO
Art Trades: YES
Silky/OC Trades: YES
Transfers: YES
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silky Dik-Dik V2 - #0014

Postby PARK » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:51 pm

Username: PARK
Name: oyeiv (hebrew; "enemy")
Personality: wip!
PARK

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:03 am

Username: KestrelTheFirecat
Name: lulu
Personality: wip
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:45 am

Username: Raire
Personality: When one first meets Cemi, they will definitely notice her seemingly endless spots. There are so many it is sometimes confusing to look at her, did one of them move? Or did Cemi move? One can never be too sure, so it is best not to look at her too much.
But that is almost everything that will happen when one meets her.

She might give a friendly smile, but most of the time this smile isn't directed at anyone. Instead, she is definitely thinking about her latest tale, ignoring everything and everyone around her.
Cemi is a very quiet and calm Dik-Dik, enjoying peace and tranquility over anything else. She rarely engages with others. If you asked Cemi, she would probably say that everyones lives are too fast for her.
Whenever she stumbles upon other Dik-Diks arguing, she tends to not even take any side, preferring to completely stay out of it.
Although Cemi doesn't have any friends, she doesn't mind it at all, as she is perfectly content with just enjoying a simple life.

When asked about their child, Cemis parents would always say that they she has as many spots as tales to tell. Even as a youngling, Cemi already spun the wildest stories about the bravest heroes, overcoming several obstacles and slaying evil foes, bringing peace to the land. About wonderous places far, far away that have never been touched by any hooves yet, with unknown creatures. How life in the sky is like, when you can fly as free as a bird, and even though Cemi has obviously never flown herself, she could breathe so much life into her stories that everybody who listens to her might think they just landed back on solid earth after a long flight.
You see, the only time Cemi engages with others is while telling them her newest tale. And although Cemi surely is a solitary Dik-Dik, everybody still gathers around her to listen to her soft voice painting the prettiest pictures in everyones heads.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:13 pm

Raire wrote:Username: Raire
Personality: When one first meets Cemi, they will definitely notice her seemingly endless spots. There are so many it is sometimes confusing to look at her, did one of them move? Or did Cemi move? One can never be too sure, so it is best not to look at her too much.
But that is almost everything that will happen when one meets her.

She might give a friendly smile, but most of the time this smile isn't directed at anyone. Instead, she is definitely thinking about her latest tale, ignoring everything and everyone around her.
Cemi is a very quiet and calm Dik-Dik, enjoying peace and tranquility over anything else. She rarely engages with others. If you asked Cemi, she would probably say that everyones lives are too fast for her.
Whenever she stumbles upon other Dik-Diks arguing, she tends to not even take any side, preferring to completely stay out of it.
Although Cemi doesn't have any friends, she doesn't mind it at all, as she is perfectly content with just enjoying a simple life.

When asked about their child, Cemis parents would always say that they she has as many spots as tales to tell. Even as a youngling, Cemi already spun the wildest stories about the bravest heroes, overcoming several obstacles and slaying evil foes, bringing peace to the land. About wonderous places far, far away that have never been touched by any hooves yet, with unknown creatures. How life in the sky is like, when you can fly as free as a bird, and even though Cemi has obviously never flown herself, she could breathe so much life into her stories that everybody who listens to her might think they just landed back on solid earth after a long flight.
You see, the only time Cemi engages with others is while telling them her newest tale. And although Cemi surely is a solitary Dik-Dik, everybody still gathers around her to listen to her soft voice painting the prettiest pictures in everyones heads.

Sorry this is late -- congrats, Raire! :D
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups