16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

⟡ ww floc #019 ⟡ winner !

Postby allinian » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:41 am

Image ImageImage
main event page + sign-ups
wishing wellpep's cozy cornerthe gift of givingraffle

FLOC
floc - singular ⟡ flox - plural ⟡
«the flox are a species of psychic, floating foxes whose powers have been sealed away since ancient times.
unlocking flox with magic keys releases a burst of light or dark aura based on the floc's nature.
by adopting a floc, you agree to assist in the mission to uncover the mysteries of their past.
are you up to the challenge?

⟡ species created and owned by akami-chan and managed by alliureendorsement

(smol note--i didnt skip ww.018 !--that one is just off-oekaki / was given out in a discord game !)

behold... the winter-wonderland winter wonderland floc O:

to win them, tell me something cool/nice/amazing/whatever about winter !
    remember, a user may only win up to two flox during this event ! =v=

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]floc name:[/b]
    [b]something about winter:[/b]

ends jan. 5th 11:59pm cs time
Last edited by allinian on Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ ww floc #019 ⟡

Postby allinian » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:41 am

#ww.019 wrote:Image
    full size

Code: Select all
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4438655][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/788469211751383050/793687089765810206/ww.019s.gif[/img][/url]
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟡ ww floc #019 ⟡

Postby D U C K » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:59 am

username: D U C K
floc name: Snow
something about winter: Winter is a cold white day or month as the frosty flakes flutter from the sky down to the warm green grass soon the grass is cover in white Snow so many kids are out jumping around making snow Angle's and throwing snow balls as there laughter grows with ever ball thrown but soon it gets dark and they all run back into the warm home to get hot coco to warm back up after the cold day
(:v I'm kinda a book writer so i- also I hope you like this :D I would love to have one of these baby's)
-->Potato<-- a PoTaTo FlEw ArOuNd My RoOm UnU
Image <--- pepper
D U C K

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:19 am

username: bakuraas.
floc name: wonderland
something about winter:

The joy in winter can be attributed to many things, but none can truly be experienced by everyone. After all, at the end of the day, almost nothing about winter could be the same for everyone. Some people don't get snow, some people don't get the cold of winter, and some do not experience the same holidays or experience the holidays at all. However, there's one thing that often times tries it's best to include as many people as possible, to connect them to positive experiences in the winter season.

Togetherness, Friendship, Fun. No matter who you are, there is something out there for togetherness. No matter how troubled the world becomes or how hard things get, winter is the time for togetherness and joy. If not in the real world with true family and friends, then online in communities which welcome you and give you happiness. Every year when winter comes around I see it; Events, games, seasonal adopts- no matter what they always come around and attempt to share joy with others. And outside of any holiday, the gifting of art to friends and strangers alike in shared communities.

I look forward to it every year, and this year was no different. Next year too, I will happily wait for winter, because I know on that first month of winter, where the feeling of togetherness reaches it's height, it will be the most fun time of the year.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:27 am

username: GᖾoᥙꙆ
floc name: Flurry
something about winter: Ice is amazing. To be specific naturally occurring ice formations are amazing. I find it to be one of the most amazing and breathtaking things about winter. I'm sure by now we've all seen the amazing 'ice fence' formed from wind? I think another amazing example are these snowballs. They were found off the Gulf of Ob along the beach. They were created by small bits of ice forming and wind and water rolled them until they formed snowballs. Granted they're mostly ice than they are snow. The size of them range from the size of a tennis ball to almost 1m (3ft) across. Its a rare event that can occur with the right conditions!
I love the way ice looks, it's dangerous but it can also be incredibly beautiful and awe inspiring at the same time. I actually got to witness a beautiful ice formation myself one year. My family and I were traveling and we witnessed the ice shards off Lake Michigan. These are formed by the ice on the lake melting and unfrozen water underneath pushes the ice together.
▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
whether we d a n c e or not
so we might as well 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐅𝐘 ↠ he/him
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx«=

▬▬▬▬
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:31 am

username: Dr. Paine
floc name: Novannos (‘Ann’) - derived from annus novus, ‘new year’ in Latin.
something about winter:

Well, this seems pretty open ended, so I’m just going to ramble wildly here for a paragraph or two! Winter’s just my jam, and it’s hard to narrow down anything in particular that’s like... amazing or special about it, any sort of ‘fun fact’ type thing would just feel a bit hollow? So I hope it’s okay to just share some memories & thoughts of what winter’s always meant to me- certainly not universal, but here’s what you get from someone who’s never lived further south than Ohio xD

Winger is... I hesitate saying ‘favorite’ season, but it’s the one I find I resonate with the most. It’s a time of rest and renewal, of a sense of peace- in my experience & opinion, anyway! There’s a sense of it there that runs deeper than in the other seasons, I’ve found- stepping out into a cold, clear night can push near every stress away for a little while, there’s nothing but a chill bite in your nose and lungs and the sky above- I’ve been lucky enough to live in places with fairly good sky views, and nothing compares to a clear winter’s night for feeling like you could just reach up and catch a star or two. (Not to knock certain cloudy nights- we had one just last night with very high, thin clouds around a full moon that produced an absolutely stunning halo!) There is Also little so peaceful as being able to step outside during a snowfall- when the wind is down and it’s just falling steady, the way you can hear it but at the same time, everything is all muffled and soft, close and distant, a familiar landscape turned into something new in such a little time. Even ice, as... very unpleasantly painful and damaging as it can get, is downright breathtaking when it’s coated a tree and the sun comes out, turning it into just... a spectacle, really. There was a small tree in front of the house I lived in as a kid, and I’ve never quite forgotten the time there had been an ice storm that left it coated in a shell about an inch thick, crystal clear... which made an incredible prism- for a while it stopped just being a tree, and seemed like some enchanted crystal, I’ve always considered it one of those... ‘magic in the mubdane’ situations.

Winter, to me, is also just... a time of hope, even more so than spring. The solstice sees a return of longer days, many holidays do go and bring out a better side of many people, encouraging them to go out and try to make others happy in a way that’s just not quite present the rest of the year; one that always makes me think of just... what it takes to survive, I suppose? How it taps into that feeling of a gift that could be a genuine life saver, of recognizing your success and luck and using it to ensure the safety and well-being (or simply just happiness) of others. There is also, of course, the new year (... by Gregorian calendar standards anyway xD)! Arbitrary? Perhaps. But there is something undeniable about that turning over from the 31st to the 1st, of writing in a new year’s number for the first time, that gives a little psychological boost and refresh that’s hard to match; its that sense of here is a new time, another chance, a fresh (or at least, fresh feeling) start. Plus... hey, I am a winter kid xD Early February is right around the heart of the season, so maybe that’s got something to do with it, I was born in winter & it’s just always had that bit of a hold.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:58 am

username: .sins.
floc name: Gavin
something about winter: during the month of january, the earth is actually at its closest point to the sun in its orbit. which might seem weird for us in the northern hemisphere, but it's a fact.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:31 am

username: Little Fish
floc name: Eirwen
something about winter:
Anytime I think of winter, I remember my years spent in the vast open beauty of Montana. Surrounded by tall mountains on all sides and the -44 degree weather that I adored walking in. The snow would come at anytime, once it even appeared in July! With it, the immense amount of shoveling in order to use the vehicles to get from place to place. Thinking of those memories reminds me of my favorite memory. The snow was about 2 or 3 feet deep. I was layered in my long johns followed by a sweater and jeans then my snow coat and pants. 2 layers of socks, snow shoes, a hat, and scarf. The shovels were heavy as me and my sibling cleared the driveway. As I took a break on a patch my sibling tried heaving up a block of snow. The shovel slipped from underneath, flying upward and into my jaw. An audible crack occurred as the shovel made contact, the force shook me more than the cold. Then I balled my eyes out like a big ol' baby because it hurt so much haha. 10/10 won't ever forget. Still love the winter time though, but thats always my first thought when it gets cold.

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanical_Hive » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:12 am

username: willowbear
floc name: yumi
something about winter: i love winter because there are no mosquitoes. see i'm a mosquito magnet so winter is SO nice, and there's also my birthday is in january and there's christmas so i get see my family.
Mechanical_Hive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FateStoryteller » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:45 am

username: PixieStoryteller
floc name: Drift
something about winter:
So the last few years have been very different experiences for me over the winter time, especially last year and this. Last year I moved to an entirely new country with a new language, new culture, and new traditions. It has been a pretty cool experience, though also a bit disorienting because the winter used to go exactly the same way for me for many years. And now I'm kind of in the middle of experiencing it in an entirely new way and developing new traditions and saying goodbye to old ones, which can be really hard at times.
The new traditions have been a lot of fun, though! ^^ I have made Christmas cookies for the first time and homemade eggnog ('cause its not sold here like it was in my birth country) and getting a Christmas tree for a St. Nicholas day present to name a few. I will also say that I'm really happy that the weather is not quite so cold here as it was in my birth country/state (used to live in northern US, now live in Germany, which I probably should have mentioned before ^^').
So while there have been some ups and downs, I feel really hopeful for all my future winters where I hope to continue developing new traditions which will become the new normal over time and I won't miss the old quite so much. ^^'
FateStoryteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me