Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Stagmas V.1 by Glowingsaltshaker

Based on Click to view
Artist Glowingsaltshaker [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stagmas V.1

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:07 am

Banner By TatteredFangs

--Main Page-- --[url]Breeding[/url]-- --[url]Customs/MYOs[/url]-- --[url]Info Hub[/url]-- --Artist Search-- --[url]Archives[/url]--
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:55 am, edited 15 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Introduction

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:16 am

Stagmas are a newly discovered species, however, they have been around for billions of years, dating back before the dinosaurs! They are omnivorous, meaning they eat both meat and plants. Stagmas have the head of a fox, horns of a stag beetle, the body of a mule deer, and the tail of a spatuletail hummingbird. Their horns are found on both females and males, and they are used for killing prey, self defense, mating competition, and ripping plants out of the ground. Their tails are purely for show, and are extremely iridescent. They can reach speed of up to 40 miles per hour, and are very graceful. Their teeth are sharper than knives, and can pierce skin at the touch. Stagmas are primarily neutral, but not necessarily harmless. They do not live in packs, however they do mate for life, and kits leave the den at two years old.
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lore

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:16 am

Legend says that long, long ago the four chosen creatures known as Fox, Beetle, Bird, and Deer held a meeting at the shrine of the gods. They had all been told to sacrifice their greatest gifts to the gods, for the sake of a better future. Fox bowed. "I give my slyness and wit." He said. Beetle mimicked Fox's movements. "To you, I give my perseverance and strength. Bird was next. "I give to you my grace and swiftness." He murmured. "And I", said deer. "Give my wisdom, and patience." A still silence filled the air. Stars seemed to descend down from the sky, and bring together a new form. It was Elena, astral goddess of the sky. "You have all done well. Now your spirits shall be combined, and you will take on a new form. Reproduce and grant eternal life. Never forget to protect all life substances. The chosen animals nodded, and a flash of light blinded them, and when they opened their eyes, they all saw through the same eyes.

As time progressed, new 'Stagmas' as they were called, began to populate empty spaces in the world. And in the beginning of their time, they were sword guardians to life. But over that time, Fox began to take control. He stole over the mind of the other Stagmas and became power-hungry. Abusing his abilities, Elena had to put an end to this. She took immortality away form Stagmas, and they went into hiding for years, shameful of Fox's actions. And eventually, peace was restored, and Stagmas came out of hiding.
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:17 am

1. Respect Everyone

2. Be a good sport

3. Credit properly

4. Do not use the artist forms if you aren't an artist.

5. Do not reference off of others designs/characters

6. Don't remove Either Sigs

7. Be Kind
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

traits

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:17 am

--Common--

Accessories, weight edit, expression edit, fur edit

--Uncommon--

Braid(s), custom lined, extra feathers on tail, spikes

--Rare--

pupil edit, extra hooves on one foot, fangs, tusks, small flightless wings

--Very rare--

Halos, functionable wings, dripping substances, tail shape edit, 5+ legs.

--Legendary--

multiple heads, plant/crystal growth, sections made of nonliving substances, size edit, extra horns, multiple tails, 3+ ears

--Banned--

claws, no hooves, no horns,

Banned traits may not be used anywhere
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:19 am

--Owner--

--Co-Owner--

[url]-[/url]

--Artists--

[url]-[/url]

--Archivist--

[url]-[/url]

--Moderators--

[url]-[/url]
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

affiliates, stamps, and giftlines

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:20 am

--Affiliates--

None yet, pm me! <3

--Stamps--

None yet, pm me

--Giftlines--

none yet, pm me!
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

credits

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:20 am

Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stagmas V.1

Postby CHIMINGSOUL » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:21 am

aggressively marks

"Thats CRAZY"