[ Cottontail #162 - Candle ] by acadicus

Based on Click to view
Artist acadicus [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[ Cottontail #162 - Candle ]

Postby acadicus » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:36 pm

Day 22 - What's a memorable dream they had? You can describe and/or draw it!
    Owner: DVTProject
    Name: Flicker

This rabbit was designated female (doe) at birth.
    No accessories version

Traits:
    -Accessories [NR]
    -Natural coloration [S]
    -Expression [C]
Last edited by acadicus on Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Cottontail #162 - Candle ]

Postby ~~Leafdapple~~ » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:07 pm

Username: ~~Leafdapple~~
Name: Golden Hour
Prompt: Laying next to a window pane, they watched the as the frost glistened in the pale moonlight that the half moon radiated. Suddenly the sun comes out and the pane melts completely, giving you an opening to the world outside. You walk outside expecting it to be warm and cheerful, but the sunlight is only a decoy. The world is actually cold and sad. You become as sad as the world around you, but then you see it. A single star, a single ray of hope, floating in the sky above. It comes hurtling down and lands at your feet. You have a strange urge to touch it, so you press your nose to the quickly cooling star. You are immediately filled with happy memories of Christmas and love. You now feel the warmth of sunlight on your back once more.
Last edited by ~~Leafdapple~~ on Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Miss the future so bad, I wish that we could go back."
-Chungha

Biromantic, Demiromantic, Asexual, Genderqueer (She/they)

~~Leafdapple~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crickee » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:34 pm

Username: Crickee

Name: RosenGlow

Prompt: I was sitting under a huge pine tree frosted with snow and covered in pointy, large, and round colorful objects dangling
from the branches they glinted in the soft lighting. It was warm under the tree, though it was a wintry night. As I sat there in blissful thought as my family delighted in it all, my crazy siblings leaped through the stars. As I see the love filling my fathers eyes as
he stared at his brood and then the lovely doe that made it all possibly, mom. Her name is SnowBud, she said to me, even though this is a dream that I would have a brother named Candle and that his birth would be a sign of new hope for our
family, and that his life would be a light to all as she finishes, she nuzzles my back, and I close my eyes, and then... I...
wake up. With curious thoughts for the rest of my day.
That was so fun to think up, thanks for that prompt. <3
Crickee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DigitalLinx » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:03 am

Username: DVTProject
Name: Flicker
Prompt:
Flicker scrunched up her nose, thinking. "Well there was this one dream that I've never told anyone about. I was looking through the eyes of a human, a human who I do not know the name of to this day," She explained, looking out the frost-covered window.

"Everything seemed so natural, I didn't struggle to walk and my unfamiliar environment was calming. I remember I saw reindeer out this human's window, in a pasture not too far away. A wave of joy washed through me when I spotted a white one, her beautiful blue eyes sparkling in the sun. I guess that particular reindeer had a special place in this human's heart. We went about their normal day, it was interesting to see the routine of a human from their perspective, it makes me respect their inventions a bit more," Flicker admitted.

"There was another person too, tall with dark messy hair. They had come from the outside world when I first saw them, bits of snow stuck in their hair. I was apparently very pleased to see them. We chatted for a while, I can't remember what they said though, it's fuzzy. I do remember that his person was holding a dark-colored rabbit, her eyes a solid color. She was quite beautiful, a prominent star marking on one of her shoulders. I think they called her Athena..." Flicker paused, trying to remember a few other details. Her face lit up as she found something deep within her memory.

"I do remember one thing that the messy-haired man said, it still confuses me... He said, "Are you ready to pick up Flicker?" I was quite shocked when he had said my name, of course, any other animal could be named Flicker. But something inside of me said that they were talking about me... We got in the truck, the minute my seatbelt clipped in, I woke up in a daze. I wonder if that dream was trying to tell me something..." She muttered.

"Flicker! Your new family is here!", an employee called, their head peeking into the room. Flicker looked up, hope in her eyes. "They're here!" She squealed with excitement, bolting to the door. She bounced around happily as the employee tried to grab her, giggling at the bunny's enthusiasm.

Once the employee had managed to catch the happy rabbit, they took Flicker to the front desk where her new family would be waiting. Flicker's eyes immediately landed on the tall man with messy hair, his eyes sparkling with joy.

No way, there is no way he could be the same guy. Flicker noticed he was holding something, or rather, someone. The dark rabbit glanced at her shyly, the same star marking on her shoulder. Flicker put the pieces together, her mind practically exploding. They were the same people from her dream. Finally, Flicker looked at the man next to the pair. He had blue eyes that almost looked violet, his hair a mix between red and brown. He was a few freckles, but only on his cheeks. He nervously fiddled with his thumbs, possibly worried that Flicker didn't like them due to her shocked expression.

In an attempt to prove his worries wrong, she started wiggling away from the employee, leaping off of them. The man squeaked in surprise as he caught the flying furball, giggling a bit. "Hello there Flicker, nice to finally meet you," he said, his smile even wider than before. Flicker had dreamed about what she originally thought was a random family, but now she knew she was dreaming about her family
"Good Memory? What's That?"
TheDigitalLinx/DVTProject
No Longer Active!

If you need to contact me, please reach me on either Discord or dA!
Disc: DigitalLinx#6169
dA: DVTProject
Image[/center]
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me