11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bleub Hiring Event - OPEN

Postby Kyo » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:42 pm

DO NOT POST
sketch/concept by rnirai | lined by cicamicu | owned by kyo

B L E U B ---- A D O P T S

WHAT IS A BLEUB?

Bleubs are a species of felid-like and almost gecko-like creatures known for walking like a kangaroo. Their key characteristic is their softer more fleshy underbellies and noses (think peach fuzz). They have small fat tongues that are extremely sticky and are used for grabbing berries and nuts from trees and bushes. Their tails and back legs are extremely strong and they are very nimble in maneuvering tough terrain. Very friendly and loved for their soft fur and skin, Bleubs have been growing in popularity and people have encouraged the spread of their adoption.

W E L C O M E

Hello and thank you for your interest in this species! Currently we are open and looking for new artist to become part of our founding team. Before the species is officially opened I am hoping to create a team of artist to work with me so we can have a smooth and successful launch. I also want the staff to have some input on rules/regulations/functions before opening so we can kick Bleubs off stronger than ever! If you are interested feel free to create a design to showcase your skills OR if you would like to simply submit preexisting design work please dm me. You will see guidelines below as to what is and isn’t allowed and if you have any further questions please dm me, thank you!

Rules

• You can create as many designs as you like but know we look for quality over quantity.

• Your entries should be primarily standard, common, or uncommon. Please do not make any entries with rare or regal edits.

• These lines are ONLY for creating entries to become an artist for the species. They are not for personal use so do not create your own or color in your characters.

• Do not remove the fake sign from your entry.

• This species will be expanding outside of chicken smoothie at some point so if you are uncomfortable with your work being posted off site this may not be the species for you.

• The PSD can be found here, off oekaki entries should be sent directly to me. DO NOT MAKE A COVER.

Artist Expectations

Your time and work are valued and there are no expectations or limitations concerning the amount of work you do for the species. Your compensation directly reflects your labor and you are encouraged to participate to whatever capacity you feel comfortable with. If after a six month time period you become inactive we will reach out and ask if you are still interested in being an artist for the species, then proceed based off your response.

The only requirement is that you put as much love and effort into your community adopts as you do your personal and paid works. We strive to keep it fair to both free and paying members and we want everyone to have equal opportunity to quality content. We kindly ask you not to rush through community adopts for the sole purpose of accumulating slots.

Compensation for artist work

Artist will be compensated for their work in the form of personal slots which they can use to create a design for themselves, sell the slot as a myo, or create a design to sell for any currency desired (USD to be discussed/auctioned on DA). The initial slot rarity will be limited to an unedited bleub, but slots can be combined to achieve higher rarity.

Example
You complete two free adopts and receive two slots for unedited bleub’s. You can combine those two slots for one common edited bleub.

1 Slot = 1 unedited bleub
2 Slots = 1 common
4 Slots = 1 uncommon bleub
8 slots = 1 rare bleub

note: uncommon and rare bleub’s require a higher amount of slots to keep rarities consistent.

Regal Bleubs will be unavailable through slot accumulation, however once every 2 months an artist will be chosen at random to create a Regal Bleub for the community. The compensation will be a special regal Bleub slot for the chosen artist to either keep, sell as a myo, or design to be auctioned for the artist desired currency. This is to ensure Regal traits are kept special and their status does not become diluted.

Rare Bleubs will be posted at every 50 milestone, and the artist will be picked randomly as well and receive a rare slot in the same manner as the artist chosen to create the regal bleub.

How these perks benefit you, the artist.

1. If you choose to use your slot to create a design for yourself or a friend, you will have free reign within the limits of your slots rarity to create something unique for yourself.
2. You may sell your slot as a myo. The official myo shop will only be opened 4 times a year for as single week, but you will be able to sell yours year round. This will drive people who are looking to purchase myos off season to you thus eliminating a good chunk of competition. There will be set prices you can sell them for but you can charge more if you are willing to offer a custom design with the myo offer.
3. If you design a bleub to sell you are entitled to 100% of the profits and can earn however much you can for your design. You can accept any currency you desire, including but not limited to art, pets, cs$, usd, points, ect.

Rarity Rates

To ensure rarity rates, you will be asked to comply to the following ratio when creating designs:
Out of ever 10 designs, 5 should be standard, 4 should be common, and 1 should be uncommon.
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bleub Hiring Event - OPEN

Postby Kyo » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:11 pm

Quick save in case I need it!
Last edited by Kyo on Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:11 pm

O P E N
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:33 pm

happy to see these kiddos making a comeback — I might have to do a few entries!!
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -pidge » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:01 pm

cuties! <3 Mark
Hey, im pidge/bee!
Feel free to message me, I don't bite!
(discord; pigeons.#4071)
Here are my kals]

-pidge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:31 pm

Mark
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:32 pm

marking, i loved making these guys back in the day and would love to be a part of the team again ;v; ♥
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:35 pm

mark c:
SilhouetteStation