Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Aviatrix Arabians Shows by Charli13

Based on Click to view
Artist Charli13 [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Aviatrix Arabians Shows

Postby Charli13 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:51 pm

Are you interested in showing your horses? Maybe winning a pet or two? Well, you're in luck! Here at Aviatrix Arabians we also have a great show program, including prizes! All you have to do is fill out the form, with the "competition prompt". This is just a prompt, but it is more in detail than other prompts. Most of the time, you will have to write something about the horse, or a day at the show. It will be stated in the show page! But where can you find a show? Well, it is simple. If you look under the Aviatrix Arabian Show Page you will find a bunch of shows. Just click on one (it will say which are open to entries) and it will take you to the page. From there, you will fill out the form below, which will also be on the page. Shows will be posted every once and a while, so you may want to subscribe.

Form:

Code: Select all
Owner:
Horse Link:
Horse Registered Name:
Competition Prompt:
Hello all! My name is Charli. I love horses, drawing, and reading. I just joined CS last year, and recently got into oekaki and character collecting. If you would like to talk, I'm available, just shoot me a PM. Anyway, have a good day!
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me