Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Aviatrix Arabians by Charli13

Based on Click to view
Artist Charli13 [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Aviatrix Arabians

Postby Charli13 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:49 pm

Welcome to Aviatrix Arabians! Aviatrix Arabians originated in Arabia. They have now been roaming Arabia for about two hundred years. However, recently they were introduced to other places. We are still figuring out exactly how these creatures were formed, but for now we have been breeding them ourselves. Here you can adopt, show, and breed your own Aviatrix Arabians.
Last edited by Charli13 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hello all! My name is Charli. I love horses, drawing, and reading. I just joined CS last year, and recently got into oekaki and character collecting. If you would like to talk, I'm available, just shoot me a PM. Anyway, have a good day!
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adopting

Postby Charli13 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:55 pm

Aviatrix Arabians are starting to lose population. This means there are very few of them in the world. But you can stop that by adopting your own AA to make room for us to breed more! All you have to do is fill out the form, including prompt. The prompt could be simple or challenging, depending on what the artist wants to put. For example, it could be something like, “A cute cat photo.” Or it could be like, “Write a description of the horse’s personality.” The horse you could be adopting might be first come first serve, meaning the first to post gets it. Or it could be a competition, meaning whoever has the best prompt wins. Just be aware, you will not be added to the drawing. Either way, have fun and try your best!

Form:

Code: Select all
Owner:
Registered Name:
Stable Name:
Prompt:

Artist Use Only

[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Body Color:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Registered Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

[i]Fill Out This Form To Adopt![/i]
[code]Owner:
Registered Name:
Stable Name:
Prompt:[/code]
Last edited by Charli13 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hello all! My name is Charli. I love horses, drawing, and reading. I just joined CS last year, and recently got into oekaki and character collecting. If you would like to talk, I'm available, just shoot me a PM. Anyway, have a good day!
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby Charli13 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:58 pm

After you have adopted both a mare and a stallion, you may want to breed for your own foal. To do this, you must complete the form, and submit it in the breeding barn. After you do, I will roll for a gender, and then color your horse. It will start as a foal, and then after a few days it will become a full grown horse. Unlike adopting, you WILL be added to this drawing. This is for the sake that you bred the horse with your own horses. We would like you to have as much access as possible to it. There is a twist however, you will have two weeks to claim your foal. This is as simple as posting the form that I add to your horse’s page. If you do not do this within two weeks, the horse will be put up for adoption.

Form:

Owner:
Dam (link):
Sire (link):
Preferred Gender:
Notes:
Last edited by Charli13 on Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Showing

Postby Charli13 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:32 pm

Are you interested in showing your horses? Maybe winning a pet or two? Well, you're in luck! Here at Aviatrix Arabians we also have a great show program, including prizes! All you have to do is fill out the form, with the "competition prompt". This is just a prompt, but it is more in detail than other prompts. Most of the time, you will have to write something about the horse, or a day at the show. It will be stated in the show page! But where can you find a show? Well, it is simple. If you look under the Aviatrix Arabian Show Page you will find a bunch of shows. Just click on one (it will say which are open to entries) and it will take you to the page. From there, you will fill out the form below, which will also be on the page. Shows will be posted every once and a while, so you may want to subscribe.

Form:

Owner:
Horse Link:
Horse Registered Name:
Competition Prompt:
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tack

Postby Charli13 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:41 pm

We have many tack options at Aviatrix. But you can't just get them for free, you will have to pay in order to put tack on your horse. All tack costs either 1 C$ or 2 commons. Either works for me. As long as you fill out the form on your horse's page and send the trade, I should have him/her tacked up in no time! The tack sets are listed below.

~English Set
~Western Set
~Blanket
~Polo Wraps
~Fly Mask

Form:

Owner:
Tack You Want:
What Color/Design:
Just Edit Page or Color in a New?:
Have you sent the trade?:
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Credits

Postby Charli13 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:42 pm

Sketch: rebel.appy
Lines: Charli13

Artists:
Charli13
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aviatrix Arabians

Postby Charli13 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:55 am

NOW OPEN FOR MARKING!

Last bumped by Charli13 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:55 am.
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me