Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Snazzy Saddlebreds by Charli13

Based on Click to view
Artist Charli13 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Snazzy Saddlebreds

Postby Charli13 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:42 pm

Main Page
Breeding Barn
Artist Search
Shows
Facility Horses
Vet
Now open for marking!

Welcome to the Snazzy Saddlebreds main page! Here we work on breeding good quality Saddlebred horses. We have four starting horses that we rescued, and breed them all to get new horses that will either get bred or adopted by you! So please, adopt yourself a Saddlebred!
Last edited by Charli13 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:21 am, edited 10 times in total.
Hello all! My name is Charli. I love horses, drawing, and reading. I just joined CS last year, and recently got into oekaki and character collecting. If you would like to talk, I'm available, just shoot me a PM. Anyway, have a good day!
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snazzy Saddlebreds

Postby Charli13 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:50 am

To adopt your very own Snazzy Saddlebred, you must first search for one. We have options, so don't adopt jus to adopt.
Make sure you are the right person for the horse. After you know which one to adopt, you will have to fill out the form and post it on the horse's page. You will then get an approval message from me to know I received your entry. However, sometimes it will be a competition. I will give a prompt that yo have to write about, and I will judge on the end date. Also, these horses are totally free.
The form is listed below. It will also be listed on the horse's page.

Code: Select all
New Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Last edited by Charli13 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hello all! My name is Charli. I love horses, drawing, and reading. I just joined CS last year, and recently got into oekaki and character collecting. If you would like to talk, I'm available, just shoot me a PM. Anyway, have a good day!
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:02 am

If you don't want your horse anymore, you can get it back for a full refund. This means I will give you back the pet you gave me. All you have to do is submit the return form in your adopted horse's page. The horse's page means the place where you adopted the horse, not any drawing you made of the horse. I want to get the alert that you commented.

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Why are you returning?:
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:10 pm

You adopted a gelding, what do you do with it? Well, here's your answer. You can show! However, ONY GELDINGS can participate in shows. Each week, I will post a new show. All you have to do to enter is go to the page and fill out the form below.
However, you will be either creating art or writing about it. I will give a prompt, usually related to horse-shows, and you will create art or write based on it. There are indeed prizes for first, second, and third place winners. These may be things like, a free Snazzy Saddlebred custom, pets, C$ (if I have any at the time). So please, geldings ARE of use. Please enter shows!

Owner:
Link to Horse:
Horse Show Name:
Prompt:
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:15 pm

Do you REALLY want a specific color? Or one of your real life horse? Well, now you can get one! All you have to do is fill out the form, and I will create a custom horse for you. However, these cost money. You could either pay with 1 C$ or one common.

Username:
Horse Description/Image:
Notes:
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:39 pm

This is the Snazzy Saddlebred vet. Here you can get changes made to your horses. One thing we do is geld horses. That way instead of adopting a horse that is already gelded, you could make your stallion a gelding. Just be aware, this is not reversible. Once your horse is gelded, he will no longer be able to breed. You may also ask for color changes on your horse. All you will do is fill out the form and post it on the vet's office page. Your horse will then be edited or I will change stallion to gelding. Both of these costs one very common, so please choose wisely!

Gelding Form:
Owner:
Horse Show Name:
I know that this is irreversible:
Notes:

Color Changes Form:
Owner:
Horse Show Name:
Current Phenotype:
New Phenotype:
Notes:
Last edited by Charli13 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:29 am

Original Sketch: rebel.appy
Lines, Owner, and Artist: Charli13
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:57 pm

Mark! :)
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me