Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 14 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon Readoption

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:29 am

This is an unbred kalon.
If you win, you must post the archive update form yourself.

For this contest - tell me about something cool it found in a forest. You have 200 words and this ends December 1st at 5 pm edt.

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]prompt:[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Readoption

Postby nio » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:37 am

username: nio
    name: Laverre
    prompt: 194 words

Jingle jingle...

Laverre perked her ears. What was that noise?

Jingle jingle...

The soft jingling echoed around the foliage of the forest. The sound was accompanied by the soft stirring of dry leaves. Laverre sniffed the air. It smelled of fresh earth and spring growth. But there was something else... something, metallic?

The kalon stepped through the lush undergrowth, following the faint scent. The jingling had stopped, but she followed the direction the sound had come from. The crunch of dry leaves sounded from under her feet.

As she pushed past a particularly thick clump of leaves, a soft yellow glow lit up the clearing beyond. The jingle noise started up again, louder but still gentle.

Laverre approached the glowing spot cautiously. Laying in the grass was a small star. It was glowing, a pulsing. The pulsing caused the star to rock gently on the ground, producing the jingle jingle noise. Laverre bent down to pick the star up in her mouth, but as she did so, the star jingled louder and vanished. The kalon jumped back in surprise.

It was gone, just like that. The forest was silent once again.
Last edited by nio on Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanrouge » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:40 am

username: LuciferFalling
name: Seth
prompt: Wip!
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niki » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:47 am

username: Nyctophilia.
name: Milo
prompt:
An Enchanted Dragons Tooth!

Milos eyes darted around the woods. They had originally planned to pick some berries and then go home, but they had unfortunately gotten themself lost. The sun set slowly as they continued to wander, curious as to what else was in that forest
As the sun finally finished setting, and the moon sat high in the sky, Milo decided it was time for them to try and find their way back home.
As they walked, something glimmered in the corner of their eye.
What was that? They wondered, debating whether or not they should approach it.

Finally, they gave into their wonder, and tracked down the shiny object.
They caught a glimpse of it again, and was able to get to it and identify it.
Hmm. a tooth of some sort?.
They noticed a small slip of paper under a bush nearby the item, so they picked it up and read it,
Enchanted Dragons Tooth - 25 Empreras
They gave a slightly confused look, but quickly snapped out of it and stood up.
After they collected the tooth, they noticed good things started happening to them.
To this day, they still have the item as a good luck charm of sorts.

Word Count
[ 200 | 200 ]
niki
he she
evil transmasc lesbian
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:34 am

Username
Clement

Name
Wafer

Prompt
Wafer was no stranger to the dense forest in his backyard. He enjoyed hiking through it to find wild berries for Melissa's sweets shop on a daily basis. There wasn't an inch of it he hadn't explored. At least, that's what he thought.

One day, Wafer stumbled upon a stone path that he had never seen before. More mysteriously, it seemed to be well traveled, being clean and void of foliage overgrowth. He thought this to be creepy, since as far as he knew, he was the only one that lived here. He decided to follow the path to see where it led, but after hours of walking, it came to an abrupt stop. Wafer searched the surrounding area for a continuation of the path, or any signs of a building, but found nothing. Eventually, he returned to the path and followed it the opposite way. But again, the path abruptly stopped, with no signs of a continuation or civilization around it. All this gave Wafer an eerie feeling, especially since it was getting late, so he headed home for the night.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nathan

Postby Lex. » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:28 am

username: Lex.
    name: Nathan
    prompt:
    Nathan is an explorer. He loves to seek out adventure.

One day while out in the forest, he discovered a light. Not knowing what it was, he decided to follow it. His curiosity always got the best of him. Whenever he got close, the light went father. Was it trying to lead him somewhere?

He followed the light until it stopped under a tree. He the blue light floated in 1 spot, so he figured he would start there. Digging in the spot for about an hour resulted in the unveiling a chest.

He took the chest out of the ground, and examined it. There was a lock on it, but the lock had corroded away, and would be easy to crack away the rest of it. With the swipe of a paw, the lock practically turned to dust, and it was gone.

He opened it, and inside was a photo of a family. It was hard to tell because the picture was quite old. Under the photo lay a skull necklace. The skull was made of gold, but dusty. He took both with him reluctantly. On his way back, he kept hearing voices. Had he disturbed something?

[198/200]

(Sorry if it's a little hard to grasp, I didn't realize the word cap was 200 so I had to cut it from 400~ words to 198 ;w;)
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:32 am

username: Sobble
name: Hyde
prompt:
In an attempt to seek shelter from the rain, Hyde ducked into the canopy cover. To his surprise, the rain ceased, as if he stood in the eye of a storm. Breathing a sigh of relief, he wiped raindrops from his brow, and continued forward in search of a place to rest.
The forest remained silent, no whisper of danger reached Hyde's ears. Hyde, however, caught the faintest hum drifting across the leaves, as if in rhythm with the dripping of dew from the branches above. The sweet, melodic hum drew him further forward, as if under the same comforting lull the forest had experienced. The trees and underbrush seemed to pulse with the same feelings of calm, and Hyde let the feeling wash over him as he was propelled forward.
The cold, aching feeling of rain that had soaked his bones ceased, and Hyde’s heart swelled as he reached a small clearing. The sunlight shone through a gap in the canopy, light but persistent. Flowers peppered the edges of the clearing, leading to a small hot spring in the center. On the edge of the springs a small figure, hummed the tune that had drawn Hyde forward.

[198/200]
Last edited by sobble on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me