Artist Takk [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 59 seconds
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiddo UFA -closed-

Postby Takk » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:39 pm

Welcome!
This is a readopt with no limitations on who may enter. This was an in context breeding between two kals whom I love very much together and I want to be inspired by them moving forward. This will be a writing prompt!

Prompt:
This kit is one little bundle in a very big family! Everyone seems so sure of what they wanna be and where they're gonna go in life; it's a little intimidating! Tell me about how this kit fits into the family and who they aspire to become! To put it simply, I'd like a personality fleshed out for them and a goal for the future. Whether it be them taking on responsibility at the club or branching out to follow their own dreams, what do they crave to accomplish?
You will have a 200 word limit for the personality section and an 500 word limit for the prompt question.
You are allowed 1 piece of art
Pretty up the form is fine
You are allowed one extra under the limitation of 200 words; this cannot be an additional art piece. It can be:
Moodboard (as I don't consider it art if you didn't personally draw any of the featured images)
Playlist (no links that don't meet CS standards of appropriate)
Additional information
Other relationships, Etc.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Prompt: (500 word limit)

I've added little snippets of the family info below for your convenience. Feel free to PM with any questions, whether it be about the prompt or a family member I'll be happy to assist the best I can.
This will close Nov. 25th @ CS rollover (4pm PST)
**Edit**You are allowed to take some of this into your own context if you must. While I heavily prefer he stay connected to his family, I understand you may want a different setting or background for him. You are allowed to twist the narrative slightly to fit certain settings (ex. Medieval times, his parents own a tavern). I will answer any PMs concerning alternative time lines or settings
___________________________________________________________________-

Ixion and Constantine are two loving dads who now have their paws full with a little of four. On top of parenting, the two run a successful safe place club for entertainment of all kinds. The staff take very good care of the place and anyone who enters; everyone who works there operates of their own good morals and kindness towards others. Naturally, they want to raise their kids to be similar in stature. Be able to make the right choices, know when sacrifice is needed for the greater good and be prepared for a world of disappointments waiting on beyond the doors of their home.

Ixion Grey
A serious man by nature, but also very soft hearted towards those he loves. He's a very skilled fighter, matched only by his intelligence and leadership skills. You will never see Ixion in the position of bystander. If he can get involved, he will. His bark is soft and short, but the bite can put just about anyone in the hospital if he really wanted to hurt someone. He protects his husband, his children and anyone who would seek his aid. Granted; he can get himself into bits of trouble being so willing to give his time for others.
His idea of a good time is teaching his kids self defense and how to think fast under pressure. With things often changing every second, he wants his blood to stay strong and be prepared for the changes ahead. Being a fencer, when he's left with the kiddos for schooling they often do sparing of some sort to keep everyone sharp and on the offensive. While Ixion enjoys movie night as much as the next guy, he worries that one day he won't be there to protect everyone.

Constantine Gable
Connie for short, he was quite the challenge for Ixion to court and he's always been a bit of a pain like that. Connie is very feminine, often dressed in flashy clothing, wearing makeup and catching up on gossip with the many friends and staff at his club. His friendly attitude hides a much darker, much more powerful side of himself that keeps the club under his true management. This darkness however is never present with his family, nor does it even surface during his frustrations as a parent. He loves everyone he holds dear and his children don't get any less love due to his social life.
Connie is the fun dad, wanting to spend nights doing family activities or involving them in social aspects of the club. He loves showing them card tricks, teaching them how to dance, all of it! While not at all realistic, he wishes they'd all grow up here and find a place where they belonged in his four walls of paradise. He makes sure Ixion doesn't get off the balance of work n play, keeping a good schedule for some sparing, some games and some relaxation. Nothing makes this dad happier than a family trip to the spa!

Juno Grey
The daughter, the first born, the practically perfect child for Connie. Her spirit combines the cunning mind of her fathers but with a drive to be the best that can come off as unhealthy. Wanting only to please her dads, she's learning how to handle, deal and play various card games so she can take over the gambling side of the business whens she comes of age. To say she's lucky is a bit of an understatement... This little girl seems to be able to read through the cards every time. She is short tempered, aggressive with her passions and lively. Rarely does she really end up causing trouble, but it's also rare to see her completely alone with such opportunity present.

Valentine Gable
Graceful, level headed and manipulative. Unlike his parents, he wants to be much bigger than just some club owner in the city. He's a smooth talker, smart of course with such good teachers about him, able to talk his way in or out of nearly everything. Val is in his own head about the world and will someday be larger than life if he can help it. Arrogant is a good word for him, though aside from the occasional sarcastic joke, he's very good to his family. He avoids clashing heads with the ones who love him, the ones who teach him, the ones who value him. Blood is thicker than water; while he yearns to be on his own he is never cruel to anyone.

Ezra Grey
Oddly not very social, Ezra is gentle and a bit sensitive for the families taste. While he puts up with sparing rather well and is always included with family night, he wants to become something other than just a club sensation born in the spotlight. Being a little different from Val and Juno when it comes to motivation, Ezra wants to play an elegant instrument and join the orchestra! Naturally he's skilled enough to work well with his hands, it's only fair he be able to become his own person and rise to fame by being the best him.
Ezra is soft spoken, kind, a bit shy and always honest. Being raised in a busy place makes it easy for him to cope with overwhelming feelings and therefor handle his siblings rather well. Still, he prays for the family spa day more than Connie does...

Other
Wysteria: Godmother for all the kiddos! She is the right hand man of Connie and helps keep the club running well 'n true! She's pretty serious (like Ixion) when it comes to being a part time parent for the little rugrats, but she really enjoys their diverse company. Being the godmother, she spends a lot of her free time helping Connie homeschool and entertain them if she can. Being pretty good with math and science, her input is rather helpful for both dads.
Last edited by Takk on Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiddo UFA

Postby Lucida » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:42 pm

immediate mark

got a great idea for backstory ideas
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:58 pm

marking~
you know the main character type of person, the one who's popular, or even the one who's,, plain, but ends up with the popular person? the one who gets it all?
yeah, that's not me.

This kit is so cute~

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:50 pm

Gently places mark down.

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

☆--------------------☆
After the rain,
The sun will reappear.
There is life, after the pain,
Joy will still be there.
(Walt Disney)
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiddo UFA (open)

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:47 am

Prompt
(500 word limit)
Clement || Ienzo || Male
Personality
(200 word limit)

WIP
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:13 am

Username: Coraly
Name: Caspian Azure Grey-Gable
ok ok. Yes.. that’s a long name-
Personality:
Caspian is a lot like his serious father. He's a serious character, and rarely lets out a bit of play. But he does have it in him, Caspian just doesn't really like to play. He trains hard under his father when he gets the chance. Because, who knows when you might need those skills? It's better to be prepared than not, something he says. Caspian is gentle towards his family, He loves them dearly, and would do almost anything for them. Outside, Caspian tries to act 'tough' but it's just an act, and he knows how to pick his fights. He has almost zero ambition. Only pushing himself because of his siblings. I imagine him to be like the 'little bodyguard' of the club, Caspian has eyes on the whole club. He watches things, and speaks up when things happen.
If he were to have an ambition, it would be writing. Something you wouldn't suspect at first, but he is a magician with a pen.

[ 165/200 words ]

Prompt:

[ 0/500 words ]

WIP! ^^
Last edited by beebun on Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nex » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:13 pm

Mark
hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:30 am

Username: honeycreeper66
Name: Azulan
Personality: [200/200]

Azulan is a mix between his fathers, a bystander when he needs to be, but will deck you if you get too close to pushing his buttons. He always seems to drift into the shadows, but he doesn’t mind that too much. ‘It’s sometimes easier to see everything from an outside point of view’ is what he was taught.
He was also taught to never take trash talking – that’s why he's protective over his siblings. Just because he might be the smallest out of them all, don't doubt that he wouldn't beat you to dust if you hurt one of them. That’s just how older siblings are, baby, don’t mess with them and you won’t have a problem with him.

Despite his calm but sometimes scary demeanor, all he really wants to do is be left alone with his pots and blankets sometimes. Just to relax and recharge. Azulan is a daydreamer, and because of that he’s mostly quiet around everyone. That’s what makes him and Erza connect so much.
They can see a little of each other in one another, and that’s always comforting. You better believe that he was the first to receive a freshly made clay bowl.

Prompt: [355/500]

Azulan is the the oldest, but, physically he is the smallest. His days are a mix of being teased relentlessly by his siblings or having them all be way too overprotective to be honest. He used to be bullied relentlessly by others for the most simple of things – his stature, the way he laughed, the way he was too giddy about most things. It was heart breaking. Luckily, he has his family to help him around – his fathers’ loving nature combined with his siblings’ protective tendencies – he never had anything to worry about.

Now, to the surprise of no-one, he craves to be an artist of some sort. A teacher who can lead others into something that they love. He looks up to his mentor, who paints and makes clay pots for others. They met on a snowy day at the club.

Azulan was wandering around, something his parents tried to stop years ago, when he met this man. Long hair would have covered his face, if it wasn’t held up by a tie in a messy bun. He was leaning over a machine, which was loud and spinning faster and faster by the second. Azulan tip-toed a little closer and the man flicked his eyes at him. They explained that they were clay making – a practice almost lost to time. Azulan was entranced. While he could paint a nice landscape, this was magical. Making something out of the earth? Who wouldn’t love to try that?

Their master has a strange and mysterious past. They insist on being called ‘Barnes’ and, while that sounds like a last name, Azulan never corrected him. Barnes begins to teach him clay making, and eventually, Azulan returns the favor and teaches him ballet.

His family supports his interest in arts, of course, but insists that he becomes a maker of dens. The position that they insist on would be helpful to not only many others, but boost him in the future. Azulan sees what his parents are trying to convey, but all he really wants to do is teach others how to make clay pots, just like his mentor.

Extra: playlist | mylifeisayolk

fly me to the moon - egg
riptide - egg
ophelia - egg
sunflower - egg
hey there delilah - egg
heather - egg
sweater weather - egg
Last edited by honeycreeper on Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
if I was a bluebird, I would fly to you
you'd be the spoon
dip you in honey so I could be sticking to you <3

- daylight

honey | she/they | TH | honey#5301
[ characters for sale / free characters ] | [ 20c$ avatar shop ]
my heart <3

🍯 [ honey's giveaways ]
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist