Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Kiparoo Adopts - marking allowed! by Horror

Based on Click to view
Artist Horror [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiparoo Adopts - marking allowed!

Postby Horror » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:11 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiparoos, known as kips for short, are a large, short-furred marsupial species similar to kangaroos which have evolved to have longer forelegs. They are native to deserts and barren grasslands, with some residing in sparse forests. Kiparoos are mainly herbivores and eat grass, leaves and flowers, or insects, but are equipped to eat other foods such as meat if needed. Uniquely enough, Kiparoos have waxy patches of skin over their face and body which allow them to retain water and stay hydrated in their hot and dry environments, along with psuedo horns at the top of their heads and plumes of fur at the shoulders that distinguish them from other animals. These are powerfully built creatures with strong tails and legs, large feet, and sharp claws on every toe. They vary greatly in size, with the largest being known to grow up to 110cm and weigh up to 200 pounds. In spite of their size and strength, they are docile and social animals that prefer to stick together in groups for safety and only fight if threatened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traits List

non-rarity; - expression edits | weight edits | removable accessories | tattoos | scars | small straight/cat-like whiskers | prosthetics

standard; - monochromatic eyes with white sclera, no added edits apart from non-rarity

common; - wax patch shape/size edits (must remain on the cheeks, forelegs or tail) | hair edits | longer fur | backmane | teeth edits | claw edits | colored sclera | heterochromia

uncommon; - ear edits | pupil edits | muzzle/face shape edits | minor horn edits | shorter fur | tongue edits | tail edits

rare; - major horn edits | extra horns (face/head only) | no horns | gigantism/dwarfism | flightless wings (1 set) | whisker edits | extra pair of limbs | feathers | scales | wax patches on other areas of the body (shoulders/back/neck/etc) | extra set of ears | antennae | missing eye(s) | extra set of eyes | extra pupils/iris' | extra tongue | goop/slime | no pouch | light emission/glow | nose type edit

very rare; - horns on the body/tail | no tail | extra tail | organic growths (plants/gems/metals/etc) | no wax patches | colored blood | halo(s) | useable wings (1 set) | paw edits (size, shape, toes, pads) | vents | extra mouth | no eyes (missing sockets) | transparency | eyes on the body | animated markings | longer body | organic elemental powers (fire/water/etc) | physical shadow | glitch

legendary; - exposed bone | extra head(s) | mer-tails | up to 3 sets of wings | hooves | bird legs | beak | tentacles | gills | fins | living body parts | more than 2 tails | more than 2 extra limbs | inorganic elemental powers (space/etc) | cybernetics |

SPECIES RULES:

• Kiparoos are a closed species and you may not make without a MYO ticket

• Rule breaking will be typically be dealt with by warnings -> strikes (logged) -> bans. Bans may be temporary or permanent and will bar you from interacting with the community or using Kiparoo services in any form. Bans may be issued without any warning beforehand if severe cases call for it. Your adopts will not be revoked however, you'd simply be banned from the community and public services the species provides

• Do not harass anyone, spam, or go out of your way to make anyone uncomfortable. Guilt-tripping, begging, bullying, rudeness, being passive-aggressive or upfront, or just generally disrupting or being unkind to others all count

• Kips may be gifted, or traded for other Kiparoos, or kiparoo-specific items/unused MYO tickets. Main-adopt Kips from OTA's (offer to adopts) or Kips made from MYO's may be resold only for the currency they were purchased with, for no more than what they were originally bought for. Free main-adopts are not allowed to be sold for any form of currency.

• You can currently own up to 15 Kiparoos at once

• You can auto-buy one Kiparoo per week from auctions. This resets on Sundays, CS rollover and this limit doesn't apply to regular bidding auctions without auto-buys

• For paid adopts or auctions you will have 24 hours to send payment to the artist. Failure to pay within the timeframe will lose you the adopt and it will go to the next-highest bidder or be reauctioned. Forms have to be completely filled out at the time of posting and reserved posts that are edited later for paid adopts or auctions will not count

• Kiparoos can be any sexuality/gender/romanticism/etc. Only relationships involving Adult x Ungrown Kiparoos and/or relationships involving Kips that are related to each other are prohibited and also not allowed to breed

• Kiparoos cannot be co-owned

CUSTOMS & MYO'S:

• With the use of a MYO ticket, you can make the custom with full control of the design, colors etc as long as it follows species rules and the traits list accordingly to the rarity of the ticket

• Any community member can make the custom, including yourself or anyone else you find that is willing

• Remember to keep the custom covered or keep a "fake" sign on it until a staff member approves it, and make sure to list all traits or edits when you're done!

• With permission of the artist, artist entries can be claimed and made into official Kips with the corresponding MYO ticket, following the same process as regular customs

• You will only be added to the customs thread when there is a valid MYO ticket for you in the bank

• MYO's are allowed to be custom-lined

staff list, strikes and ban list

discord is currently being set up :)
Last edited by Horror on Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 13 times in total.

╔════════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiparoo Adopts - marking allowed!

Postby beebun » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:13 pm

Mark ! :00
hello.
I… am not at my best right now, and I’ll be taking a small break from most chickensmoothie things. (mainly everything expect roleplays)
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:17 pm

mark 💜
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby retro » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:22 pm

mark
hiii im clo :D i love skateboarding, drawing,
listening to music, and watching cartoons 🤙
she / her | college | interests | instagram | x
ImagenImage
Imagei Imagei Image
(!) if u need coding help
or u want me to make u
any themed web stamps
then pm me im bored :3
retro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:24 pm

big mark :O

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes