Based on Click to view
Artist Frisco [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VOK Halloween Event #33

Postby Frisco » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:02 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or you can adopt this one as your founder!

We're going on a trip in our favourite rocket ship...

Would they like to explore other planets? Are they interested in the supernatural?
Perhaps they are from space and visiting your pride? Interpret however you want.
Max 500 words and 1 extra.

Ends Nov 15th.

Medium edits: edgy half mane, tusks

minifun990 wrote:Username: minifun990
Lion name:Syretia
Lion gender: Female
Pride:Mystic Isles (Subpride: Rising Fortune)
Pride status: Claw
Last edited by Frisco on Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Halloween Event #33

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:09 am

Username: QueenOfWyrms
Lion name: Oberon
Lion gender: male
Pride: PoB
Pride status: Nadiri Batling
Prompt:

Oberron had once been a very successful figure. As a three-terms-and-counting Councillor of Nadir‘s largest city, he never had to worry for funds, food, or work. His only concern was convincing the other Councillors in favor of what he thought best for the city. At that time, he thought nothing of even the next town over, much less Hireath or Petrichor, wholly separate bodies. His life, he had thought, was perfect.

However, being a Councillor meant there were also plenty of lions looking to stick their hands into his vote or his money purse, using whatever means they felt they could achieve it. Now, he had no wife and had sired no children and had no plans to do so, visiting his nieces and nephews was enough for him. And yet one day, just before re-election, a lioness he had once courted in his youth proclaimed that he had fathered her son and abandoned them. She was of high standing among the population, and the anger her words caused drove him out of the city, savings in paw and a notice of closure for his home.

He wandered the landscape, holing up in caves that dotted the surface of Nadir each night and surviving off what prey he could find and the streams of ambrosia which flowed across the land.

When he had wandered for almost a full three Cycles around Petrichor, he stumbled upon the Chiropterans. They took him in, told him their stories, and made him one of their own- literally. He discovered Flittermaus, their precious crystalline leader and long distant matriarch of all who live on Nadir. He learned the story of her and her sisters, and for the first time in his life he took interest in something larger than himself, his family, and his town. He began to care about their sister moon, Hireath, and about Petrichor, the planet below which Nadir ever circled. He learned astrology, the study of the stars, and geology, the study of the land. He threw himself into these sciences for which he has never cared, an ache, a longing he‘d never noticed before grew inside his chest as he watched and studied the universe around him. What would it be like to stand on Petrichor, with its green and bright blue hues? To watch the land fill with the colors of fire for three cycles after every nine cycles? To drink that almost mythical clear water? What would it be like on that red surface of Hireath? Would it be dry and dusty? Questions abounded and he wished, deep down in his core, to leave behind and seek out these unknown worlds, their lands and cultures, their people.

And yet, he never could have possibly imagined that when he finally would stand on the surface of Petrichor, it would be in anguish, in fright, and in despair, arriving with all his Chiropteran brethren without hope of ever returning home.

[490 words]

Sooooo sorry This is Late!!
Last edited by QueenOfWyrms on Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:10 am

Username: AwkwardAnxiety
Lion name: Traube
Pride: Lost Reminiscence (subpride)
Pride status: Foundling
Prompt:
Wip
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jantzi01 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:44 am

Username: Jantzi01
Lion name: Mirko
Lion gender: Male
Link to Pride: The Ushirikiano Pride
Pride Status: TBD
Prompt:
Sorry this is late!

Mirko would love to travel the stars one day. He used to spend his cubhood staring up at the night sky, dreaming of the different worlds he could explore. But it wasn't meant to be.

You see, as much as Mirko loved travelling, he was incapable of leaving his planet. He wasn't born with The Gift of magic that most everyone else in his world was. He was condemned to stay on his realm forever.

At least, until a meteor came along. You see, the meteor that landed in the Valley was part of a chain cycle. Once a meteor hit a planet, another meteor would travel on from a nearby location to hit another planet, and the transfer of meteors also included a transfer of life. A life from the planet that was hit would be taken to another world, and switched for someone that lived there.

So one night, as Mirko was staring longingly at the stars, wishing that he could get off this hunk of rock he called home, a flash of light flew across the sky. One second, he was looking up sadly, the next he was in a completely different place. The stars were different, that's the thing that gave it away. The sky was much more vibrant than on his home. There was a long line of stars that stretched across the sky that he'd never seen before. He was taken aback and left breathless for a moment, the gravity of the situation only hitting him later.

He was on a different planet. He'd done it. He'd world-hopped. And without any magic. His eyes widened for a moment, before they closed again in joy as he shouted happily. When he opened his eyes again, small tears had gathered at the corners. But he didn't care, he had a new world to explore.
(304/500)
Last edited by Jantzi01 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jantzi01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:46 pm

Username: minifun990
Lion name:Syretia
Pride:Mystic Isles (Subpride: Rising Fortune)
Pride status: Claw

This is also late, very sorry

Prompt:Syretia has always been interested in space. As a cub she learnt as many of the names of the stars that she could, always asking others of the myths they new about them. They told her of the star’s stories, about heartbreak and betrayal, they told her how that star was the leader of theifs and another of kings.

But they were always just stories. What where they actually like up there? Devoid of lions expectations or the will to tell a meaningful story. Were they all just every burning fires or were some habitable? Strange creatures that Syretia could hardly imagine.

She wanted to go there, to spend her time amongst the stars, in the great quiet expanses and the unknown.

And yet her dreams were for nothing.

Only a select few had wings to fly, and even those almost gods and goddesses couldnt adventure beyond the planet. How could Syretia hope to?

So she settled for the next closest thing. Instead of the cold dark expanse of space she embraces the cold dark ocean, travelling to different lands rather than planets. It was incredible.

Yet Syretia didnt give up on her crazy ideas. She seeked out the most powerful beings she could (often getting into more than a little trouble). Because she knew there must be something that could help her realised her dreams.

Some strange unknown lion or creature that had made a deal with just the right deity. Syretia even tried to make deals with various entities herself to no avail. (Though she didnt know this was because she had angered the wrong grumpy cave troll who had reported her annoying perseverance to many other mythological creatures)

She would get into space somehow, even If she had to wait until her fur started to go grey. (301/500)

Extra: Dont stop Believin - Journey
Last edited by minifun990 on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:49 am

extended til Nov 15th

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:50 am

Mark!

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:51 am

mark!

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:12 pm

Username: Kitten-Girl-500
Lion name: Revoir
Lion gender: Male
Pride: Summitfall Pride
Pride status: TBD
Prompt: Revoir has a certain... dislike... of outer space. Ever since he was accidentally thrown out his spaceship's airlock and left stranded for a matter of ten seconds, he's decided he'd rather keep both paws planted on solid ground than risk having another accident happen.

But when a certain cub tumbled out of outer space right into his paws, Revoir had to redefine his entire definition of space.

"Who are you?" he asked it.

The little cub shook itself off, staring up at him. "Need help. Need get home."

"Home? Where?"

It used one little forepaw to point into the distant galaxy. "Home."

Revoir curled his lip. "Find someone else to take you home."

"No. Must go now. Can't live here."

Rolling his eyes, Revoir turned away. That was the cub's problem, not his.

He heard a small sniffle. "Please, need go home."

Revoir may have had a distinct hate of space, but he didn't believe that a cub deserved to suffer just because of his dislike.

"Ugh." Not really knowing why he was doing it, Revoir picked up the cub by the scruff and trotted toward the basin. His ship had sat there for so long... hopefully there was enough backup fuel to get him to the cub's planet and back.

"Where go?" The cub looked up at him.

"Your home." His stomach churned at the thought of venturing out into the black expanse again, but he tamped his fear down and locked it away. This cub needed his help, regardless of the destination.

[254 words]

aaaa I'm so sorry this is late! Please let me know if this doesn't count ;u;

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.