Artist DraconisSumeris [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

VOK Halloween Event #26

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:18 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

This lion seems very intimidating, are they really? You have up to 300 words to answer.

will end the 11th of Nov.

Edits; Bat Nose (medium) Eye horns (medium)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion Gender: [/b]
[b]Link to pride: [/b]
[b]Pride Status: [/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Halloween Event #26

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:05 am

Mark
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:11 am

Mark
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:43 am

Username: irockwaffleking
Lion name: Ferox
Lion Gender: male
Link to pride: The Pantheon
Pride Status: Rogue
Prompt:

Ferox was a rogue so much of his personality and behavior reflects that. He is not one for affection as he has gone much of life alone and because of these he can be very intimidating. This idea is only strengthened by his combat skills and his ability to trail prey well... or another lion. He does however have one small soft spot, Alacritas. The two bonded after a near death experience with other rogues and have been inseparable ever since. Alacritas is the opposite of Ferox and it mystifies Ferox how he survived so long on his own. Where Ferox is all teeth and snarl Alacritas is all joy and smiles. He is constantly entertained and enthralled by the world around them and immediately latched on to Ferox. They make a good team with Ferox being the fierce warrior and Alacritas the one who reminds them to have fun and be kind when they can. So although normally Ferox hates affection (and he won’t admit this) he loves hanging out and getting hugs from Alacritas his partner in crime
Last edited by Mercuré on Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:06 am

Username: Tiger♥Bear
Lion name: Dejen
Lion Gender: Male
Link to pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride Status: Head Knight
Prompt: 133/300
    Dejen, at first glance, is the epitome of stoic. It was one of the reasons he was chosen to be the lead knight. He's cool under pressure, nothing gets under his skin, and his trademark neutral expression often gives others the impression he's completely focused. His stoicism, however, is sometimes intimidating. Occasionally he'll use this to his advantage- especially when it comes to his work. But Dejen actually has a big heart. He might not be the best at expressing it, but he does enjoy making new friends and doing things for his friends to show his appreciation. Around his small group of close friends, they know him as the cuddly lion. He may look intimating (and occasionally use that to his advantage), but he's just a big sweetheart underneath that tough exterior.
Last edited by Tiger♥Bear on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Username:minifun990
Lion name: Bhevin
Link to pride: Mystic Isles
Pride Status: Chef (Subpride: The Rising Fortune)
Prompt:
Bhevin was often called intimidating. His colouring, his features and his piercing gaze unnerved many of those he met. Even his name meant victorious, becoming fitting as he grew into a muscular, yet slim lion.

He looked dangerous, and so was treated as such. Often watched under a careful gaze, others wary around him. He was often assumed to be the root of trouble. But no one ever managed to pin anything on him. Because he wasn’t there to steal from merchants, nor start a fight with the fishers, and definitely not taking candy from cubs. He wasn’t muscular from fights, nor constant running from the law.

Bhrevin was muscular from pulling cards laden with food, he was slim from his swimming to catch fish, and running to morning markets.

Because rather than a thug or thief Bhrevin was a chef. One who loved cooking and his restaurant and did everything he could to make it as successful as it could be.

But it wouldn’t be good to have someone as scary and unusual as him running the face of the restaurant. So Bhevin had even set up a false manager, someone far more approachable for customers and staff alike.

Instead, Bhevin remained in the shadows, only when a customer or staff member got too angry, and it was starting to look like violence would he step forward, prowling around the offender without a word, his claws clicking on the floor, his face drawn into a scowl, and each muscle and pointed horn glinting with unnatural light. It was at these moments, in his restaurant, he knew he would be as intimidating as he needed to be to make his restaurant safe for all.

(284/300)
Last edited by minifun990 on Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:58 am

Username: snapshot
Lion name: Rojo ("red")
Lion gender: male
Pride: Ngozi
Pride status: Dragon tamer
Prompt:

Like his sister Hibiscus, Rojo is a dragon tamer. He looks intimidating to his fellow lions, but to the dragons? He looks almost like one of them. The ridged horns above his eyes and the pointed nose look like a dragon's horns and snout. The pattern of his fur mimics dragon scales. In fact, large dragons think he looks cute. He has been mistaken for a strange hatchling on more than one occasion, much to his dismay and his sister's entertainment. Smaller dragons may see him as a challenger or a friend depending on the species. Many dragons consider him to be more trustworthy than other lions. No matter what the dragons think of him, his appearance has made it far easier for him to pass through their lands and approach them than it is for any other lion.

[139/300]
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:19 am

judging this on behalf of Drac, sorry about the wait
Congrats!
minifun990 wrote:Username:minifun990
Lion name: Bhevin
Link to pride: Mystic Isles
Pride Status: Chef (Subpride: The Rising Fortune)
Prompt:

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups