Based on Click to view
Artist DraconisSumeris [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VOK Halloween Event #22

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:12 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

This lion's Fatal flaw is greed. Do they fight it or embrace it? you have up to 300 words and an art piece to answer!

will end the 7th of November

Edit; Long Blep (medium)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion Gender: [/b]
[b]Link to pride: [/b]
[b]Pride Status: [/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Halloween Event #22

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:15 am

Mark
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:18 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Lion name: Kaulana ("famous")
    Lion Gender: female
    Link to pride: Divine Pride
    Pride Status: caregiver
    Prompt: Kaulana is currently trying her best not to be greedy. She doesn't like the feeling of greed and tries to suppress it as much as she can. Since she made this promise to herself as a young adolescent, she decided to become a caregiver to learn how to be generous to the cubs. Kaulana figured that being kind and compassionate to the young cubs was a small but good start. She also wants to learn how to be more attentive rather than attention-seeking and devoting her time to watching the cubs.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:31 am

Mark
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:56 am

I missed deadline, goodluck everyone!
Last edited by minifun990 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:24 pm

Username: Firedancer77
Lion name: Charity
Lion Gender: Female
Link to pride: Isle of Roses
Pride Status: Paw of the Gods
Prompt: It's easy to be greedy when you serve a god named Greed.

wip

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerโ™ฅBear » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:48 am

Username: Tigerโ™ฅBear
Lion name: Ibabi
Lion Gender: Male
Link to pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride Status: Rogue
Prompt: 150/300
    The jungles were teeming with life. A perfect target for his crime. While he wasn't native to this land, his unique coat allowed him to blend in surprisingly well with the environment. His tongue flicked about careful to avoid the soft soil beneath his paws. He looked the part so he might as well play to it, right? Though they might not have the same thing back home, he was very much aware of what a "snake" was. Deceitful. A sneak. Someone who often served themselves for their own self interests. Ibabi was no different. He was greedy and often used wit to obtain what he wanted. When that didn't work, he'd slither his way in where he wasn't supposed to and take it by force instead. Why try to fight who you are? Especially when others decided on their first look that you are what you appear to be.
โœงPekee Pamoja . VOK
โœฟFallitur . VOK

โ“‰ Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tigerโ™ฅBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercurรฉ » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:53 pm

Username: irockwaffleking
Lion name: Meliae
Lion Gender: female
Link to pride: The Pantheon
Pride Status: Member of Eden
Prompt:

Meliae had an unusual desire for rare plants. Although others often were greedy for things of monetary value or power Meliae was content with her desire. She formulated a bizarre collection of flora and sometimes would even steal flowers or seeds from plants. Meliae however was soon alarmed by how her stealing affected the plants. Her stealing of leaves and flowers had caused some prized possessions of other to wilt and Meliae was horrified.
She decided that maybe stealing wasnโ€™t sustainable long term and soon became a gardener for a plant nursery. She could have as many flowers or leaves or full plants in the world as she wanted through gardening and help from other lions who shared her interests. Besides it was much more rewarding to watch a plant grow from her nurture rather than land in her paws through a method that was harmful.
Meliae turned her greed into something that benefitted the plant life in her area by using seeds to replant barren lands and educate others on the importance of the wildlife around them from things like medicine, pigments, decoration, to the ecosystem and areas that fostered hunting grounds.
Mercurรฉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:05 am

judging this on behalf of Drac, sorry about the wait
congrats!
Tigerโ™ฅBear wrote:Username: Tigerโ™ฅBear
Lion name: Ibabi
Lion Gender: Male
Link to pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride Status: Rogue
Prompt: 150/300
    The jungles were teeming with life. A perfect target for his crime. While he wasn't native to this land, his unique coat allowed him to blend in surprisingly well with the environment. His tongue flicked about careful to avoid the soft soil beneath his paws. He looked the part so he might as well play to it, right? Though they might not have the same thing back home, he was very much aware of what a "snake" was. Deceitful. A sneak. Someone who often served themselves for their own self interests. Ibabi was no different. He was greedy and often used wit to obtain what he wanted. When that didn't work, he'd slither his way in where he wasn't supposed to and take it by force instead. Why try to fight who you are? Especially when others decided on their first look that you are what you appear to be.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me