Based on Click to view
Artist ataraxic_gone [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VOK Halloween Event #18

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:01 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Sorta simple lion between other stuff, drawing stripes is very therapeutic for me, speaking of therapeutic:
This lion is shaken up about something, how do they receive comfort to clam them down? Does it work?

250 words max, ends on the 30th at cs rollover [when it becomes the 31st]
Medium edits: eye horns

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion gender:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Pride status:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Halloween Event #18

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:25 am

Username: AwkwardAnxiety
Lion name: Dame
Lion gender: Female
Pride: Lost Reminiscence (subpride)
Pride status: Foundling
Prompt:
Dame is a very independent lioness, she hates to rely on others. She wants to deal with all of her problems herself, but when she discovered that none of the rest of her family escaped to the new world, she was devastated. She couldn't even turn to her family for help because they were all gone. She didn't know what to do. She didn't take care of herself and felt ill constantly. But the other lions from her home world shared her grief. They too had lost family and friends. They made her eat, sleep, and bathe. They soothed her in her sobbing and let her scream at them in her anger. And when she was finally able to let go of her grief, she realized that these stranger were now her friends, her family. And she felt like she could now take on the world.
[146]
Last edited by AwkwardAnxiety on Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:26 am

Username: QueenOfWyrms
Lion name: Silvia
Lion gender: female
Pride: PoB
Pride status: Nadiri Batling
Prompt:
Silvia remembered the first few times she saw an asteroid hit Nadir. It seemed, to her, that they was going to swallow the whole town in their impact. She was, frankly, terrified. Her mother would take her up in her forelegs and croon a lullaby she'd made. Silvia's mother would rock her to the melody of the lullaby until she fell asleep. And when she woke up, she wouldn't be afraid anymore. Now, many centirevolutions had gone by since her mother passed. Still, when she was scared, sad, or angry she would hum to herself that little lullaby and feel like her mother was there with her, rocking her to sleep. And she would remember that feeling that all was good and safe in the world.
[126]
Last edited by QueenOfWyrms on Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:22 am

Mark!

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎢 RTF 🎢 cal-vain ©

𝙸 πšπš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš πš–πš’ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš,
πšŠπš—πš πš’πš πš•πšŽπš πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘."

πΌπ“‰β€™π“ˆ 𝒢 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰ 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 π’·π“Ž 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Άπ“π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π’Ά
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerβ™₯Bear » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:53 am

Username: Tigerβ™₯Bear
Lion name: Desta
Pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride status: Scout
Prompt: 214/250
    Desta paced at the edge of the pond, too focused on stressing out to notice anything else around her. "No. No, no, no, no." Mumbling to herself, she paced in a circle. "What if I...? No- that won't work." She dropped her head, shaking it hard. "Maybe...? No. Ugh!"
    "Uh... are you okay?" Desta didn't even notice the dark lioness approach her, caught up in her pacing and mutterings. She continued to shake her head. Atiena huffed. "Hello? Can I help you?"
    "No, nothing will help." The response was practically automatic.
    Atiena watched as this feline paced then raised a brow. "Want to talk it out?"
    Desta just continued to pace. It seemed Atiena wasn't going to get through this way. The striped feline was too absorbed in her distraught state. Desperate times call for desperate measures. With that, she swiped a paw through the water and splashed Desta leaving her sputtering.
    "Hey!" Her attention focused on Atiena. "What was that for?"
    "You seem stressed. I was trying to help but it seemed you were a bit consumed."
    "I-" Desta cut herself off realizing what happened. "Oh. Well... thanks, I guess."
    "Sure." Atiena shifted her paws. "Wanna...talk about it?"
    The striped feline took a deep, steadying breath. "Yeah. Yeah, I think I do. Thanks."
Last edited by Tigerβ™₯Bear on Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
✧Pekee Pamoja . VOK
✿Fallitur . VOK

Ⓣ Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tigerβ™₯Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:12 am

Username: -wild-
    Lion name: Calytrix --- khal - uh - trix // --> meaning 'star-flower'
    Pride: Rosetinted Pride
    Pride status: Valkyrie
    Prompt: Caly's way of calming down or de-stressing is to sit by the ocean and watch the waves crash to shore. Their rhythm soothes her. She never had anything like the ocean or it's wave where she comes from, so she has always found it oddly intriguing.
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:25 pm

Username:
Spiritstar3
Lion name:
Lorelai
Lion gender:
Female
Pride:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4413406&hilit=Hedron
Pride status:
Queen, if that's allowed since I already have a king (will change if needed)
Prompt:
The way she receives comfort is by letting Hedron lick and cuddle her. Of course this works, as he's such a sweet and loving guy. His purring too will clearly calm her down, as that's how all felines relax. She loves to just be around him, so actually being cuddled is even better.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MercurΓ© » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:29 pm

Username: irockwaffleking
Lion name: Priapos
Lion gender: male
Pride: The Pantheon
Pride status: Member of Eden
Prompt:

Priapos is a gruff warrior and often others can be surprised when things get under his skin. They’re even more surprised when he mentions that gardening is his way of calming down. Priapos may look intimidating but when he’s off the battlefield he’s a gentle giant who grows the best tomatoes and the healthiest flowers. When he was younger sometimes others would make fun of his hobby for not being traditionally masculine but Priapos has never cared. He sees nothing wrong with wanting to watch something grow as a direct result of his handiwork. Just sitting with his flowers or vegetables after a long day and watching them lightly sway in the breeze is often where Priapos is happiest. Even if things seem out of control he always knows he can return to his garden to bask in the sunlight and admire all that he has don.
Last edited by MercurΓ© on Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MercurΓ©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fleepity » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:59 pm

Username: Fleepity
Lion name: River Dawn
Pride: Running Stars
Pride status: Hunter
Prompt:

The poor girl hadn't said a thing since she had arrived. She looked pretty shaken up. Jagged Peaks wasn't quite sure what to do with her. So he just left her in the healers' den. Jade Flower had an idea though.

Late at night, when River Dawn had fallen asleep, Jade Flower padded in and flicked her tail, signaling to the rest. The entire pride entered, curling up next to River Dawn. A big cat pile.

Hours later, when the dawn was just breaking, River Dawn could be seen smiling softly and purring.
Fleepity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:33 pm

Username: MacawWildGirl
Lion name: PastelSong
Pride: Ndege Pride
Pride status: Flock Hunter
Prompt: Wip
Loki here will take you to the MACAW JUNGLE!!!
A storage of all my adopts!
ImageImage
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me