Based on Click to view
Artist DraconisSumeris [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VOK Halloween Event #07

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:20 pm

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

What is this lion's Greatest treasure? You have up to 300 words and an art piece to answer.

will end the 27th of October

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion Gender: [/b]
[b]Link to pride: [/b]
[b]Pride Status: [/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Halloween Event #07

Postby minifun990 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:39 pm

Username: minifun990
Lion name: Emelie
Lion Gender: Female
Link to pride: Mystic Isles (Rising Fortune's Subpride)
Pride Status: Wing
Prompt:

Emelie’s greatest treasure is truly precious. At first it appeared as a simple rock, cold and solid. The only reason she had originally picked it up was to throw it at her brother. He had stolen from her and she was not impressed.

But the moment she picked it up everything changed. A dark purple glow came from it, sparkling with what almost looked like stars. Emelie gaped at the beauty, ready to shout out to her brother. But he wasn't there. Or rather, Emelie wasn't there anymore.

She was still in her home territory, she recognised the gnarled tree, that rock. But it wasn't where she had been chasing her brother. It was almost half a day's journey in fact. Quickly she pocketed the rock, hoping no one had seen, no one who would take this from her. She wouldn't let her brother take something so interesting from her. This was far too valuable.

She experimented with the stone a lot in the months to come. Each time she used it she felt she understood it more, getting further, out of the pride’s territory and beyond but also got better at accessing its power faster. Eventually it felt more like a friend than an item. Sometimes she could swear she could feel emotions from it, curiosity, disapproval, amusement.

She found herself loving the freedom Indigo gave her (Yes she named the rock, she isn't crazy alright??”). She could be in a forest one day, the middle of the desert another, and yet she could return home each night. To her brother, and the pride that was starting to dislike her wandering ways. They didn’t know just how far Emelie was going, but soon Emelie would have to choose between treasure and the mundane life she was meant to lead. (300/300)

Last edited by minifun990 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:16 am

mark
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:24 am

Username: QueenOfWyrms
Lion name: Myrtle
Lion gender: female
Pride: PoB
Pride status: Nadiri Batling
Prompt:
Myrtle was the youngest to make her way to the Crystal. The youngest to discover Flittermouse. She'd been a lonely child, feeling out of place among the other cubs. Her mother and father were both hard at work and often busy, being higher-ups of the council of Nadir, and had but the one cub. Instead of playing games, Myrtle would read stories, and then tell her parents stories about the "fairy tail adventures" she and her "friends" had gone on. Eventually, of course, she was found out. Her parents, in an attempt to help her socialize, had taken her books, gently, and set them aside before telling her that today she needed to go out and play. Myrtle fought back, but eventually conceded to going out. However, she still didn't join in with the other cubs. Instead, she wandered throughout the settlement in which her family lived. And when she found the edge of the settlement, she stepped out and wandered on, believing she couldn't possibly get too far away and certainly this was almost as excellent an adventure as her favorite book. Eventually, she stumbled upon a hollow in the ground that turned out to be a tunnel. Curious, she followed it, noticing the well-worn path and places carved out for resting. Further and further down it went, until she thought for certain it must surely come out on the other side of Nadir. And when she thought she had walked for hours, she came to an open space filled with blue light. The source of the light was a pulsating Crystal, almost like a heartbeat. She approached without the caution learned to an adult, and tapped it with her paw. Flittermouse greeted her, and named her one of her own. And among the Chiropterans, Myrtle felt at home.
[300]
Last edited by QueenOfWyrms on Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:19 am

Username: AwkwardAnxiety
Lion name: Herrscherin
Link to pride: Lost Reminiscence (subpride)
Pride Status: Foundling
Prompt:
WIP
Last edited by AwkwardAnxiety on Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:30 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Lion name: Kahekili ("thunder")
    Lion Gender: male
    Link to pride: Divine Pride
    Pride Status: healer adolescent

Kahekili is a very materialistic lion. He loves to collect little trinkets and organize them, which is partially why he became the healer adolescent. Now he has a secret place to put his items and have no one question him, even Amoka lets him free to do whatever he wants. He puts all of his items in a tiny cave in the back of the large tree.

His favorite trinkets are cracked bird eggs. Of course, since Kahekili tries to be peaceful, he waits until after the birds are hatched and takes their leftover eggshells. The shells don't have a lot of health worth, so they go in his trinket pile.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:02 am

Username: Tiger♥Bear
Lion name: Lulit
Lion gender: Female
Pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride status: Hunter
Prompt: 294/300
    The lionesses pulled out a small felt pouch. She fiddled with the strings at the top that sealed it shut. It had been a whole year... only a year since... Slowly she pulled on the strings and opened the pouch. A soft glimmer poked through the opening. With a deep breath, she slowly slipped the content out of the bag. A small pearl, smooth and perfect. It's hue a luminous lavender occasionally pulsing with a golden glow. Gently, she set it down atop the pouch that was now laying on the floor and laid her head down on her paws to look at it, a sense of longing in her face as she recalled a memory.

"Inati? Why did you name me Lulit?" The small purple cub looked up at her mother with a curious glance.
    The older feline smiled sweetly. "That is quite the story. You sure you're ready for it?" Lulit nodded excitedly making her mother chuckle. "Alright then. It was before you were born. In fact, I had just found out that you were to be expected soon. I took my usual evening walk on the shore when I spotted this." She pulled out a tiny object.
    "A... pearl?"
    "Yes. It drew me in and I knew it was special. So I took it with me and hoped to give it to you when you were a little older." The cub gasped softly. "Though I suppose it wouldn't hurt to give it to you now," her mother chuckled. "A pearl for my little pearl."

Lulit gently touched her paw to the pearl with a shaky breath. "Oh, Inati... How I miss you so." The pearl grew brighter for a moment bringing a weak smile to her lips. "I love you mother."
Last edited by Tiger♥Bear on Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:53 am

Username: irockwaffleking
Lion name: Malachi (Mal for short)
Lion Gender: Male
Link to pride: The Pantheon
Pride Status: Messenger for the revolution
Prompt:

Malachi is a very minimalistic lion. He has no need for vast wealth or supreme power so his greatest treasure is an item that serves purpose and has symbolism rather than something elegant and flash. It’s a simple ring with a shard of glass. Glass is a very rare element do the ring does have monetary value but that’s no why Mal treasures it. His ring is used as a sign that he is in the revolution as well as an item that he can communicate code with. If he angles the ring where the sun or moonlight reflects on it and passes his paw in front of it he can create Morse code. As an important member of a revolution against the tyrant the ability to give code from far away is key and very important. Malachi treasures it because finding another object that can both reflect and is discreet would be very difficult. He also believes it signifies he is on the right side of history. It’s a symbol of something he is proud of, standing up for justice.

Last edited by Mercuré on Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fleepity » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:35 am

Username: Fleepity
Lion name: Fire Walker
Link to pride: Running Stars
Pride Status: Hunter
Prompt:

She always viewed her greatest treasure as her senses. At least, that's what her mother carved into her skull as a child. Nothing in life lasts, you just need to survive. Danger was all around. Humans. Lions. Nature itself. Everything wanted to survive. Very few did.

That's why this pride in the valley puzzled her so much. She barely even knew what prides were until today. And they just... collected things? The other female the most. She just loved finding flowers. And they were so loud. Fire Walker could barely hear her own thoughts over the others. And they never talked about anything important.

That's why she valued her senses even more. They were precious to her.

[117/300]
Fleepity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:13 am

Username: RupturedRaptor
Lion name: Ayla
Link to pride: Fire Empire - Mysitc Swamp subpride
Pride Status: Queens guard
Prompt:

Ayla’s most valued treasure is a small green jar. The jar was given to her as a gift from her mother when she was a cub. It had been passed down several generations, being an item the family had owned for centuries. Family rumour had it that the jar would provide something for its owner during a time of need, but it would only provide one thing. On the day she got it, she turned to her grandfather and asked him how the jar knew when they needed the jar. He simply smiled, saying ‘it just always knew’. She remembers once throwing the jar to the ground in protest, having been angry that she wasn’t allowed to stay up late. The jar gained a few scratched and one chip on the edge, but luckily was otherwise undamaged. Her grandfather had seemed upset about the damage. That was the last time she damaged the jar, having felt bad for making her beloved granddad sad.

Over time she grew attached to the item, having always had it stashed away on a shelf somewhere. The jar had never given her an item, nor had she ever expected it to give her anything. In truth she didn’t ever believe the family tales. It just looked like an old jar to her, nothing special or magical. To her the value was all the memories she had created with the jar. The jar reminded her of her family and of her old home. Magical jar or not, she didn’t care. For her the jar provided a sense of comfort and thats all she really needed from it.

Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me