Artist ophanimera [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Thimble: Anatahan (approved)

Postby ophanimera » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:21 pm

name: anatahan (named after a volcano)
species: lizardfolk (blue-tongued skink morph)
traits: skink tongue, no other edits

Anatahan is an average-sized lizardfolk with monochromatic scales. Their scale pattern strongly resembles an anerythristic blue-tongued skink, although some pigment is retained in their eyes and mouth.

The dissolution of the self is the highest form of being. While altruistic and giving, not much else can be said for Ani's interpersonal relationships, except that they are highly transactional and calculated. They do not have any individual attachments, which often leaves others feeling like they are a lost cause, however unselfish they may be.

They make their residence in the crawlspace under a human home. The humans who live there are unaware of their presence, as they make a point of never leaving during daylight hours with the exception of sunbathing in well-hidden spots. The children who live there are not allowed in the crawlspace or the adjacent woods, allowing Ani roughly free reign. Their dog is the only real obstacle to living a completely worry-free life, but what's a Chihuahua going to do, anyway?

In spite of needing sunlight, Anatahan prefers dark nights to go out and gorge themself on beetles, among other insects. They would rather not share their best feeding places, for fear of exhausting their numbers. Should any predators approach, Anatahan is adept at using the shadows to their advantage.

[This Mainfolk is complete and ready for approval.]
Last edited by ophanimera on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thimble: Anatahan (needs approval)

Postby Mythz » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:23 pm

Hello! Just a reminder that once your Mainfolk is approved you are not allowed to edit the design without items. Please confirm that you have completed them so they can be approved!
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:28 pm

Mythz wrote:Hello! Just a reminder that once your Mainfolk is approved you are not allowed to edit the design without items. Please confirm that you have completed them so they can be approved!

This Mainfolk is complete and ready for approval.
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:35 pm

This Mainfolk has been approved!
Mythz