Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Thimble: Mainfolk Creation Center by Buzz Aesthetic

Based on Click to view
Artist Buzz Aesthetic [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Thimble: Mainfolk Creation Center

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:19 am

Welcome!
Looking to join our little game? Here are a couple of things you should know!

1. Once your Mainfolk is finalized, you will not be able to change their physical appearance unless you are
            adding/removing clothing
            Adding scars (no removing scars, they are a scar after all)
            cutting or growing hair on the head only (hairstyles)
            applying an item you've received from a shop or event
      2. You can have someone else make a Mainfolk for you, when it is finished the artist should put it under a cover, then you will reveal the character and post your information as a colormein.

3. After the Mainfolk is designed you need to write information about them as your post, the information should be anything you want to note about them- a good example of what to write are Roleplay entry forms! name, gender, personality, history, etc! our mascot can show you an example!

4. You can add scars, wounds, missing limbs, blindness, etc, but it cannot be removed without a shop item.

5. you cannot have custom clothes on your Mainfolk unless you have an item, or you've made clothing after gathering and crafting. As you start you only have this cloak, this shirt, and these shorts given to you from your parents. You can wear any number of them or none at all.

6. custom linearts are still limited by the clothing rule, you can redraw the clothes onto your character, or not have clothes yet

7. lizards are required to have underwear or a loincloth on their clothes-less reference. They dont have fur or feathers to cover up and cs rules on anthros come into play.

8. Users who have won a unique myo through competitions can use their myo to have unique species for their mainfolk! users can make one piece of unique clothing to go with it! These are the current listed unique species

9. Please be sure to read the Rules and our How to play posts, everything is explained pretty thoroughly so if you have any questions please make sure they aren't already answered

10. If your question isn't answered, you're welcome to ask it over here or pm me directly!

11. Small line changes like emotions, eye shape, or minor characteristic changes are welcome as well! they do not count towards traits

if you've read all of that, just fill out this form and we will get back to you!
the only required part of the form is the Username!

Code: Select all
Username:
Other:

semi-open feel free to post forms, I will be adding people as I get the chance, and they can make & post their Mainfolk, however, nobody will be 'approved' yet as I finish up the rest of the threads

xx

Users with a "unique species myo"

Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:01 am, edited 8 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thimble: Mainfolk Creation Center (semi-open)

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:54 am

Username: Daisyfang Weirdo
Favorite thing about Thimble so far: How absolutely detailed it is! I like places that are both creative and have the limitations set out to me clearly, and this is just a perfect example! Plus the concept itself is so cool sounding!
Other: Are we okay to draw the character off oekaki as long as it has its own post?
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:04 am

Username: Breado
Favorite thing about Thimble so far: i honestly can't choose; it's such a wonderful idea and both the worldbuilding we have so far and the concept as a whole is something that really makes me go [excited squeaky noises] :3
Other: am i gonna go with a lizard? of course imma go with a lizard heheheh ;)
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:13 am

Username: allynabean
    Favorite thing about Thimble so far: it's such a fun and creative idea, and the detail and world building I've seen so far is wonderful :0!!!
    Other: I genuinely cannot choose a race for my mainfolk they're all so good,,, hngnfng,,,,,
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:35 am

Username: Chanceuxcat
Favorite thing about Thimble so far: I genuinely don't think I can pick just one thing!!! Everything about it is incredible: the concept, the art, the already awesome community that's growing! I'm so excited to to join this amazing world!!!!!!
Other: I have recently discovered some tools in oekaki (that I uh... probably should have tried to discover a while ago lol, but didn't feel like taking the time then XD), so I am super hyped to create my mainfolk!

hmm.... now to choose a species....
╔══════════════╗
she/they
university student
atheist

╚══════════════╝
Currently very anxious and trying to pass my classes so responses/activity may be delayed. Apologies, I'm really going through it and I'm trying my best
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis. » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:48 am

Username: Canis.
      Favorite thing about Thimble so far: the worldbuilding, characterization and the obvious amount of love and care that has clearly been put into the project until now. ive been keeping my eye on thimble since the main thread was posted and watching everything get fleshed out has been a time. i live for lore and i can tell i am gonna be hunting around for more and more :eyes:
      Other: i cannot wait to get started,, the setting reminds me a lot of redwall / secret of nimh, both of which have special places in my heart.
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

canis they / them simply, a creature

now you're moving on and you say you're alone
suspicious that this string is moving your bones
we are the fire, we see how they run
see how they run, lift me higher, let me look at the sun
look at the sun and once i hear them clearly, say
who are you, really?

𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 arpg the firelight guild who are you, really?

art © fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fleepity » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:09 am

Username: Fleepity
Favorite thing about Thimble so far: just... EVERYTHING. the unique concept, the adorable creatures, and aaaaaaaa i love it all
Other: bord time bord time
Fleepity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:26 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:Other: Are we okay to draw the character off oekaki as long as it has its own post?
Yup! You've got it figured out already!

Everybody so far has been added, but I did forget to mention; you cant have custom clothing yet- since you dont have any materials! You've only got your second-hand, worn out clothes your parents gave you! If you decide to draw custom lineart, you are welcome to redraw the clothes as well as long as they're basically the same.
Currently, the clothes look like this; a cloak, a shirt, and shorts. You are not required to use all of them but these are your options, if you decide to use none at all, lizards are required to have underwear or a loincloth because they have no feathers or fur.
Custom lines still need to follow cs guidelines!
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:06 pm

Username: AwkwardAnxiety
Favorite thing about Thimble so far: The characters are adorable and I love the variety!
Other: Do the mainfolk have to be the basic types? i.e. if I wanted a finchfolk would it have to be a finch or could it be a budgie without having to use items or edits or whatever they're called here?
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:23 pm

AwkwardAnxiety wrote:Username: AwkwardAnxiety
Favorite thing about Thimble so far: The characters are adorable and I love the variety!
Other: Do the mainfolk have to be the basic types? i.e. if I wanted a finchfolk would it have to be a finch or could it be a budgie without having to use items or edits or whatever they're called here?

As long as you're using small-bird traits you can use whichever ones you want ^v^ beak edits, feather edits, anything! It just has to be a "small bird" species
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me