Artist EchoIre [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by EchoIre

Thimble: Clover Thornton

Postby EchoIre » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:35 am

Name: Clover Thornton (Ms. Clover // Ms. Thornton)
Species: Finchfolk (robin)
Traits: Edited beak

Appearance: A taller than average (3.5 in) Finchfolk with multicolored eyes and robin-like plumage
Personality: A curious and capable young ‘folk, she’s just as skilled at getting herself into trouble as she is getting out of it. Adventurous and foolhardy, Clover feels she’s more than ready to take on the world - even if she may be a bit younger than most. Though inexperienced, she’s excited to learn about the world and to explore who she is.
Strengths: Charisma, Dexterity, Wisdom
Weaknesses: Strength, Constitution, Intelligence

Known History: Clover left her family of five very recently, setting off a bit earlier than her parents may have liked. Raised by her mother and father alongside her two siblings, she has lived a fairly sheltered life, but always longed for adventure. Her parents were strict on routine, doing their best to instill ideals of migration and peaceful lives into their children, and urging them to the ‘easier’ paths in life that were paved by those that came before them. Clover grew very tired of it all, and one day told her parents she was leaving in the morning. They tried to talk her out of it, but after realizing she wouldn’t listen - and knowing from past experiences that it was impossible to keep her from sneaking out - they begrudgingly decided to support her, giving her a cape and some stern advice before she set off.

Other/Trivia:
- Clover loves to sing, and knows many songs that her family taught her. She hopes to learn songs from other Finchfolk, too! Her mind will be blown when she finds out other types of Housefolk have songs too
- She quietly fancies herself as a bit of a hero type, and wants to be known for helping others
- Hasn’t interacted with much of anybody outside her family, so she’s prone to staring or making odd remarks (i.e. “Your ears are so big!” “Your feathers are so bright!” “Whoa, you have like… spikes by your eyes!”)
- Her favorite color is yellow and she will loudly defend yellow as a very good, pretty color
Last edited by EchoIre on Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thimble: Clover Thornton

Postby Mythz » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:57 pm

Hello! Just a reminder that once your Mainfolk is approved you are not allowed to edit the design without items. Please confirm that you have completed them so they can be approved!
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:49 pm

Hello!
I'm completed with my Mainfolk's design, and acknowledge that I will not be able to edit it after this~
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:34 pm

This Mainfolk has been approved!
Mythz