Shadow Flitz 100 by SkyGold

Based on Click to view
Artist SkyGold [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
76 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shadow Flitz 100

Postby SkyGold » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:00 pm

WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long-bodied species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however, have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

Edits:
    teeth, no eyes, no mouth, no ears, thin, tail edit, leg edit, tongue, eye-shape, muzzle, eyebrows, ears, nose type, glow, extra eye limited edits: 3 heads, colored shadow, shapeshifting (can split body/head into 1 or 3 parts separately or together)
Note on the shape-shifting:
    the head and body can split into 3 different parts or stay as 1, ex: 1 head/3 body, 3 heads/1 body, 3 heads/3 bodies, however, it can't go above 3 or do just 2. It can stay halfway in-between forms, such as having the front half of 3 bodies and only one pair of back legs. When in 3 bodies, it must be connected in some way, usually by the tail
The Competition:

Write and/or Draw the most influential point in their life. What made them who they are?
    Limits:
      2000 words
      4 art pieces
      animation counts as 1 art piece per, comics counts as 1 art piece per panel.
      titles and drawing captions don't count toward the word limit.
      prettying up is allowed
Form:
    Code: Select all
    Username:
    Flitz Name:
    Prompt Answer:
Ends:
    October 31stExtended to November 14th at CS rollover
      up to a 2 week extension if needed - used
Last edited by SkyGold on Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Flitz | Kalons | To-do | n/a
| click the chickens for their respective links |

leaving, had a fun 6 years! :)
SkyGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flitz 100

Postby ℋoney » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:17 pm

mark :0

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:37 pm

username: friggin' foxes
name: asdis - norse name meaning "god and goddess"
pronouns: they/them. themself(when they share a body or single head) /themselves(when they have separate bodies)

prompt answer: the day they decended from the spirit realm.

the wind screamed in their ears as they fell. the air was cold, it nipped at the tips of their toes, ears and noses. for the first time, for as long as they could remember, they felt. one heads jaw clenched tightly, tears rolled up their eyelids on the other, and their ears laid back flat on the lasts. they looked below to see a body of water fast approaching. together they imagined what it might feel like. 'perhaps it is cold like the air' one mind offered, 'or maybe what they call hot?" another questioned, 'it will hurt' the other stated. the minds, as one, agreed and together concluded to brace themself. however, nothing could brace them for what they could not fathom. their body broke as they hit, together the minds writhed in the sudden agony that befell them. the pain began overwhelming their individual senses, so much so the minds unified together, thinking as one in hopes of better processing it. their senses combined and they tasted, listened and saw together. as they broke through the surface they heard only themself choking on water and bile, the rest was muffled as they were engulfed by the stinging cold water. their body burned from the violent impact, the salted water filled their mouth and burned their eyes as they opened all three. though their conscious flickered, curiosity drove them to look around themself. bubbles danced around them, ascending to the surface, which too, appeared to be dancing. their vision began to blur. 'no' they tried desperately, 'no we want to dance with them'. but there was no fighting, the pain finally overcame their combined mind and together everything went black.

once again they could not feel, just like before they fell from the spirit realm. to live in the spirit realm, one must strip themselves of worldly feelings, along with desire and aspirations, because to feel is a burden to divinity. but they didn't believe this to be the case, they wanted to be united, to feel together, to do together, which is why they were cast to the mortal realm. that is to say they will never be mortal again, as part of their punishment along with their feelings, they'd have to continue their immortality and live with their feelings till time itself stopped. but, they would rather cease to exist then continue to do so in a world with only simple thoughts, because that is not living at all. they were sent to trial, set upon a pedestal and were judged by the elders and their peer spirits. all beings content without feeling, without compassion, sympathy or remorse for them. they want to find meaning in existing and live life as it should be and not under the prejudice of the elders and other spirits.

when they awoke they only ached slightly, their body had already almost finished healing itself. but something else was amiss. opening their eyes, they found themself in tight shackles connecting their feet and a heavy, iron collar weighing upon their neck. the collar was chained and bound to one of the steel bars that made up the cage which they sat in. dazed, they looked about themself and took their surroundings. the cage was set upon the deck of a modest ship, which was busied by ragged looking men. a man with extravagant clothing and a large beard called orders from the wheel, his voice was deep and rough. it boomed with authority across the ship and his crew fearfully hurried, not to upset him and complete their tasks. 'he is not a kind man' they thought together. the captain shifted his attention, his piercing eyes locked with theirs. as though he was looking at prey, he wet his lips and grinned, baring his yellowed and rotting teeth, they then had known fear. this was not only an unkind man, but a very dangerous one, driven by greed and lust, one without morals. every inch of them wanted to run, wanted to jump into the ocean and swim far away, but they could not. they could easily break free of their binds, but this man was likely going to a port and they did not wish to risk swimming to an uninhabited island. they'd have to wait, and to suffer in the presence of this man till they met landfall, they simply hoped him or his crew would avoid conversation with them.
Last edited by friggin' foxes on Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 11 times in total.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:13 pm

Note on the shape-shifting:
the head and body can split into 3 different parts or stay as 1, ex: 1 head/3 body, 3 heads/1 body, 3 heads/3 bodies, however, it can't go above 3 or do just 2. It can stay halfway in-between forms, such as having the front half of 3 bodies and only one pair of back legs. When in 3 bodies, it must be connected in some way, usually by the tail
The Competition:

Write and/or Draw the most influential point in their life. What made them who they are?
Limits:
2000 words
4 art pieces

Username: Caeleesi
Flitz Name: Hydra [Cordelia, Caspian, Solomon] 3 names, 1 shared name.
Prompt Answer: (Deep sea/monster?)

.Taken onto land for experimentation
.The time spent altering/testing her body forced her into her current state.

Weightless. It was so plesant to simply drift with no cares.
Last edited by Caeleesi on Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sloth_-_ » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:23 pm

mark
🖤🖤 Sloth / Her/She / Artist 🖤🖤
Discord if you need me Sloth _-_#8016

ImageImage Image Image
Sloth_-_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:18 pm

m
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:26 pm

Ah nvm, good luck y'apl ;u;
Last edited by Breado on Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FateStoryteller » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:16 pm