Variegated #162 by Shadowflight13

Based on Click to view
Artist Shadowflight13 [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Variegated #162

Postby Shadowflight13 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:50 am

To adopt you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. You must have an open space to be able to adopt.

Describe this cat's relationship with their family. Maximum 250 words.

End Date: September 25th at 10pm MT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: bmkmb
Cat Name: Ubikayu
Clan: CascadeClan
Description: Shorthaired brown tabby and white with blue-green eyes and a scarred shoulder
Siblings: n/a
Parents: n/a
Last edited by Shadowflight13 on Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Variegated #162

Postby arcturus. » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:53 am

Username: twisted_shadows
Cat Name: Rowanbramble
Clan: Chiveclan
Prompt: His relationship with his family is very rocky. His father is away, in a different clan, and his mother is very old, and set in the older ways. She won't keep up with the new clans and their rules, therefore it's a constant argument, and he's an only child, since his littermates are in different clans.
here, please join <3 could use some ebs <3

Image[/url]
arcturus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swampfiend » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:08 am

Username: swampfiend
Cat Name: Rolling-Hill
Clan: I'm looking for a founder, haven't set up a page because I don't have a founder yet haha. It's gonna be called the Cats of the Turning Sky.

Prompt: Rolling-Hill was born into a small community of suburban cats barely struggling to get by. As one of the few members of her family not severely injured, a lot was expected of her. She did what was asked of her with poise, no matter how little thanks she got in return. It was when she was injured when things finally came to a head. She couldn't move from one side of the den to the other, let alone go hunting or fend off rival cats. No work was being done and nobody able was stepping up to do it. This is when Rolling-Hill took a solemn vow, to leave her home the moment she was healed, and find a community of cats who would work hard to protect their own.
hey im izzie and i like drawing
they/them - lizard enthusiast

i'm in a million AP classes, so i'm not super active ^-^''
swampfiend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:16 pm

Username: bmkmb
Prompt:

The brown tabby tom skulked through the jungle undergrowth, wary of his surroundings. "Nerium!" he barked with a harsh voice more similar to a rabid dog than a dignified feline. "Where are you?"

Another tom appeared through some ferns and tsked. "So impatient, Ubikayu. I can't believe you ever managed to find yourself a mate."

The archer blinked slowly, evading his gaze. "What mate?"

"Didn't you mention you found yourself a she-cat?"

"Ah," Ubikayu recalled. "Yes, that hopeless harpy. I can't even remember her name," he muttered, brows furrowing in concentration. "And the kit. There was a kit, too."

"You had a kit and don't recall the mother's name?" Nerium prodded.

"They were both useless," Ubikayu dismissed. "Useless... it matters not; they're likely both dead without my protection."

Nerium rolled those words around in his mind. So that's what his friend believed? The mother was dead, yes, but the kit was not. Arnica was his birth name. Bane, they called him now.

No, Nerium wouldn't tell. If Ubikayu didn't care about his family, then he need not know about them. It would be better for everyone that way.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:34 pm

bmkmb wrote:Username: bmkmb
Prompt:

The brown tabby tom skulked through the jungle undergrowth, wary of his surroundings. "Nerium!" he barked with a harsh voice more similar to a rabid dog than a dignified feline. "Where are you?"

Another tom appeared through some ferns and tsked. "So impatient, Ubikayu. I can't believe you ever managed to find yourself a mate."

The archer blinked slowly, evading his gaze. "What mate?"

"Didn't you mention you found yourself a she-cat?"

"Ah," Ubikayu recalled. "Yes, that hopeless harpy. I can't even remember her name," he muttered, brows furrowing in concentration. "And the kit. There was a kit, too."

"You had a kit and don't recall the mother's name?" Nerium prodded.

"They were both useless," Ubikayu dismissed. "Useless... it matters not; they're likely both dead without my protection."

Nerium rolled those words around in his mind. So that's what his friend believed? The mother was dead, yes, but the kit was not. Arnica was his birth name. Bane, they called him now.

No, Nerium wouldn't tell. If Ubikayu didn't care about his family, then he need not know about them. It would be better for everyone that way.

Congrats!! I thought it was creative how you described their relationship through dialogue and the thoughts of others.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:21 pm

Thank you! If possible, I'd like him to be noted down as this boy's [Banepaw/shade's] father.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me