Based on Click to view
Artist Glispa [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The Sima Halloween Event

Postby Glispa » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:58 am

------------------------------=The Sima Halloween Event=------------------------------
With the old gods having been laid to rest and things having begun anew time has yet again brought
us into the season of darkness and honouring the dead. Time that has unearthed new bones brought
alive with the call of the new god of two faces. The kind guardian in the light of passing and the
ruthless judge of the dark calling. Brought forth in the call of old traditions of the hunt for the
offerings of others through the darkness of the month we call Halloween.

So with candles lit and offers to aquire lets welcome the new god of death.

------------------------------=Event Guidelines=------------------------------

The event like the ones of previous years offer the following activities:

A multitude of trick or treat opportunities
Which allows you to use on of your simas be it one you already own or one created through the event
to trick or treat at a variety of staff held "doors" to acquire both event tokens in the form of Sweets or
more commonly known as candy for you Americans and an assortment of sima items. Each door having
their own rules and guidelines to working them, be it simply filling out a form on a separate thread or
a pmed prompt to the door holder.

Be aware that any and all items give out through doors are labelled in terms of the chance of rolling for
them, not the necessarily the rarity of what the item itself gives.

Creating your own sima
Through the Halloween workshop you have the opportunity to create your very own sima no matter
if you already own some or its your very first. Something that will be available all throughout the
month till the end of the event after which the offer will no longer be available. Further guidelines
to the creation of the MYO can be found at the workshop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---=Halloween Raffle=---
---=Token bank=------=Item Archive=---
---=Halloween workshop - MYO creation=---

------------------------------=Event doors=------------------------------

---=Nekros' Shrine=---

Raven's Nest
The house of darkness
Le Cirque Démon
The Kelpie’s Hoard
Grim's Door
Omega's door
Robin's Door
The Dark Tent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Glispa on Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:01 am, edited 9 times in total.
Glispa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nekros' Shrine

Postby ravemn » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:57 pm

Last edited by ravemn on Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| the raven's (and grim's) nest || - CLOSED

Postby corviidae » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:05 am

______________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

open / closed
rollover 12pm PST

The chatter and sights of the doors around you seemed to fade away as the sidewalk you wandered on
gradually dwindled and became gravel. The trees that hugged the edge of this side of town drew closer, towering over
you. You wouldn't have known this foreboding-looking path led to a house if you didn't see the sign that pointed down the road,
labeled "Raven's Nest".

A five-minute walk became fifteen and a mile. You emerge on a homestead. Jack-O-Lanterns were scattered along
the porch and property and had strange runes carved into them, some being symbols to ward off malicious spirits- and
some to welcome those who don't have a place to stay.

It's day thirty-one. The sweet aroma of homemade cinnamon apple pie reached your nose as you approached the door due to one of the windows being cracked. By the slight smell of candles that had been blown out and the apple pie made special, today is likely the resident's birthday.

Time to knock.

. : Door Guidelines : .

↣ you'll be pming me (corviidae) with a small bit of writing in a roleplay fashion (or a brief trick or treat if you'd
really rather not write). it can also be a larger bit of writing. do not write beyond knocking.

↣ your subject must be titled "Trick or Treat" with the day I'm open next to it!

↣ the Sima knocking can be any Sima you desire along with your new MYO (or you may switch day to day. it doesn't matter
to me). make sure you link back to the character you're using!

↣ you are more than welcome to keep role-playing with me if you wish, as it may change interactions
between your character and Aerona the next time you knock.

Literal Rock
[c]
These seem to randomly appear in your candy bag relatively often for some odd reason.

< gives your Sima small rock horns and turns the sima’s jewel brown or gray. can be stacked. Starts out as the common small horns, and if stacked it becomes the longhorns, then becomes custom as you continue stacking. >

Crow Gummy
[c]
This gummy is as small as a quarter, and it tastes like a fresh, ripe plum.

< guarantees a common mutation in your Sima's next litter. note, it guarantees at least a common mutation,
and the chance for higher rarity can be rolled. >

Butterfly Jar
[c]
It's dead.

< changes your Sima's jewel color to black and allows them to wield the element of death. >

Jewel Cola
[uc]
Knock-off brand of Coca-Cola (but surprisingly good). It comes in an assortment of flavors- raspberry, vanilla and orange cream.

< grants a single additional color of your choice to your Sima's jewel. >

Hoppers Raven Eggs
[uc]
A returning treat from Taffy's place. Not to be mistaken for real raven eggs.

< give your Sima feathered ankle/elbow tufts. can stack onto all four limbs, but must be below the elbow only. >

Red Orbeez
[uc]
It fits in your hands if you cup it. Squishy and soft.

< changes a Sima's jewel to the pearl shape. >

Black Rose
[r]
A rose, undoubtedly bloomed to it's greatest extent. Watch the thorns.

< grants a Sima a single additional breeding slot. >

Withered Primaries
[r]
One of the many results of the door holder's annual molt.

< adds small feathers (in clusters of 4-5) to one part of the body. may stack for multiple parts of the body. >

Cracked Skull
[L]
Blunt force split the jaw of this poor creature.

< wear your inside on your sleeve. grants a Sima of your choice the skull head edit. >

Caramel Apple Cronuts
[L]
Fresh from the oven, it's soft and melts in your mouth.

< guarantees at least 3 kits in your Sima's next litter. [> artists roll: out of 100; 1-85 triplets, 86-100 quadruplets ] >

Base Roll;
1-60 - Candy | 61-98 - Item | 99-100 - Sima
> If no sima available -> 1-60 - candy| 61-100 - Item

----------------------

Candy Roll;;
1-40 - 5 C | 41-80 - 10 C | 81-100 - 15 C

----------------------

Item Roll;;
1-50 - common | 50-85 - uncommon | 86-97 - rare | 98-100 - legendary

Common Item;;
1-33 - Literal Rock | 34-67 - Crow Gummy | 68-100 - Butterfly Jar

Uncommon Item;;
1-33 - Jewel Cola | 34-67 - Hopper's Raven Eggs | 68-100 - Red Orbeez

Rare Item;;
1-60 - Black Rose | 61-100 - Withered Primaries

Legendary Item;;
1-50 - Cracked Skull | 51-100 - Caramel Apple Cronuts

----------------------

Sima Roll;;
random Sima that may or may not be trespassing on Aerona and Grim's property.

Last edited by corviidae on Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 54 times in total.
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The House Of Darkness [CLOSED]

Postby Glispa » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:08 am

--------------☉----☉--☉- Watchful eyes in the darkness beyond -☉--☉----☉--------------
You find yourself in front of a house shrouded in darkness. A house that outside of the sparse light
coming from some of the so called decorations of what seems to be various appliances of sorts
scattered throughout the yard is only lit up by the natural light of the moon. Making your way down
the path you pass what seems to be a cluster of alarm clocks all with a faint light coming from
within along side the slight ticking and right up by the house you spot what you think are a collection
of nightlights if the gentle glow and cuddly shapes are to be considered. No matter even though
there is a clear effort put into making you seem welcomed the house itself remains just as dark as
it always has, with not a single tell of anyone actually being present to take your call. But still,
there is just something that compels you to at least give it a try.

I mean... what do you have to lose?

--------------☉----☉--☉- The guide to knocking -☉--☉----☉--------------
-☉- CLOSED -☉-

Simply send me a pm with a short written paragraph of one of your simas coming to knock on the door
You may not make your reply go further than the sima knocking on the door
Your pm title must include the phrase "Trick or Treat" as well as the day given on this post

You are more than welcome to reply further even when you have been given your trick or treat
Sometimes a further treat might hidden within action done from things hidden or given within my replies

Do however keep any answers to riddles under the original message thread for the riddle

[Door Archive]

--------------☉----☉--☉- Riddles codes and the breaking of those -☉--☉----☉--------------
Every day there will be the offer of an additional treat to be earned through the door. Be it simply
following along with an additional prompt that is given with the reply or solving a riddle or coded
message that may be found more or less hidden within the reply given. Multiple attempts can be
had at figuring out the same riddle but the value of what is earned may be lessened if help is required.

For certain riddles a simple answer is enough but some riddles requires you to act out certain actions
to be allowed to access the reward the riddle holds

The earnings for successfully solving each riddle can be anything of the following:
Some extra sweets, an item, a choice between the two previous or even a sima friend.

--------------☉----☉--☉- Treats for those who the path may walk -☉--☉----☉--------------
Empty canvas
[Legendary]
An unused yet slightly frayed canvas with an haphazard collection of tools included in the package. More or less everything you need to make some kind of creation of your own, even if limited.
A Custom sima to be done by Glispa, up to 3 rare edits allowed with unlimited of the below

Charm of a necromancer
[Legendary]
A seemingly random item only made different by a growing darkness that seems to consume it That when yielded by a sima all the darkness contained within the item gets transferred onto the sima and manifests itself in the shape of a pair of non-physical shadow limbs or other similar addition that even though unable to touch can simulate the full movements of the limbs or addition they represent.
Adds a pair of limbs or other similar additions made out of shadows to the sima that can be anything from something naturally occurs on a sima or something from another species with it being limited to one set be it 2 arms or 1 tail, 1 mane or similar. The addition whilst possible for the sima to control and simulate touch with won't be solid due to being made out of shadows.

Some type of extractor
[Rare]
A mismatched piece of machinery that seems to be the combination of two already existing pieces of technology yet somehow twice as unstable if you consider the apparent rushed appearance. It appears to have two settings, element and energy and when used brings forth the chosen setting from within the jewel of the sima with the added risk of a possible break of the jewel.
Gives either visible jewel powers or a floating mass of energy in the colour or colours of the jewel. Has a 6/25 chance of damaging the jewel with chips or cracks and a 2/25 chance of breaking off a piece of the jewel. Has to be rolled for by staff when used, can't be rolled for beforehand.

Wonky lenses
[Rare]
Appears to be a simple pair of permanent lenses but there's just something clearly wrong with them outside of each of the lenses seemingly being slightly off from the other. They do seem to yield an effect very similar to what one would expect of them, only a lot more chaotic and random in the outcome.
Changes the pupil and sclera of the sima in a random way such that the eyes appears chaotic and or more or less busy, each eye eye should also be distinctly different even if the theme of them are the same. Allows the addition of up to 3 colours to make this change.

Permanent lenses
[Uncommon]
A simple pair of lenses in what appears to be a standard container that despite what is commonly thought doesn't actually change the colour of the iris. Instead they seem to change the general appearance of the iris and pupil, be it the pattern or shape of the different sections.
Changes the pupil of the sima to either a different colour or shape of your choice. Allows the addition of one colour to make this change.

Colourful liquid
[Uncommon]
A highly colourful and sweet smelling liquid contained within a small glass vial that when consumed seemingly colours all types of liquids contained within the sima the colour or colours of their jewel. Also seems to have the added effect of making the sima leak more exessively.
Changes all liquids within the sima to the colour or colours of their jewel. Has the added effect of making the sima leak from their eyes and drool more excessively.

Demonic possession
[Uncommon]
An unexplainable black almost liquid, almost gas contained within a small sealed jar that upon release latches onto the nearest sima and manifests itself in the shape of a single demonic looking eye surrounded by a smaller set of pure black patches or spots as well as a section of the same patches or spots on another section of the sima. No further side effects has been noted by the infected, at least if their words are to take to hearth.
Gives the sima a single demonic looking eye, sclera included surrounded by a smaller set of pure black patches or spots as well as a section of the same patches or spots on another section of the sima. Multiple can be used to yield black markings over a greater portion of the body with two smaller areas being added with each additional item.

Purgatory remains
[Common]
A charred black indistinguishable mass of some kind that is just about a handful. Extremely dry to the touch to the point of coming apart in your hand, also seems higly prone to staining whatever it comes into contact to.
Adds a marking to the sima that is about the size of the adult snout that makes it seem like the sima has been rolling around in some natural substance. Be it anything from soot and dust to oil and mud with the added possibility of using multiple for a greater are of effect.

Sticky powder
[Common]
A bright and colourful powder to be used on the face only even if the list of ingredients lists it as some kind of glue substitute. Questionable ingredients non withstanding it seems like a simple and easy way to add a splash of colour to the face of any sima.
Adds a colour that may or may not already be present on the sima somewhere on their head. The marking can be more or less defined and be anything from a single dot to the whole head being coloured.

Sweet tooth
[Common]
Appears at first glance to just be a simple cone-shaped sweet but you probably should take a closer look before you try and ingest it as it seems quite prone to stick to the teeth if you aren't careful.
Gives the sima a single smaller tooth sticking out of their mouth on one side of their face. Possible to use multiple to yield multiple teeth.

Sweets
Sweets that comes in various flavours and shapes and are given out in bundles of 5, 10 and 15 sweets, and other than being tasty they are also used as the currency for this event
Last edited by Glispa on Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:58 am, edited 31 times in total.
Glispa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🎪 Le Cirque Démon - {closed} 🎪

Postby fairy king » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:43 am

Click the image to visit the circus!
Last edited by fairy king on Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:21 am, edited 6 times in total.
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Kepie's Hoard - Day 6 (Open)

Postby Gallifrey » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:45 am

ᚴᛖᛚᛈᛁᛖ'ᛋ ᚺᛟᚨᚱᛞ
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A reef at the edge of an ocean, eerie candles light your path. As you walk along the candlelit lane, you encounter a ragged shack near the water's edge, clearly weathered from years of exposure to the waves. Upon the shack's broken porch, a couple of jack o' lanterns glow eerily, as if both warning and beckoning you forward. There is no working doorbell, but rather an old cowbell lazily strung across one of the walls and held in place with a clearly rusted nail, the bell not being in much better shape. Do you dare approach this clearly decrepit dwelling and risk the horrors that might lay within?

Those brave enough to climb onto the porch will notice a small, almost hidden sign posted on the door. Badly painted images of strange items and messy words sprawling across in a creepy red ink.
"Welcome those who near my lair. Inside you will find what you seek, but only if you have the initiative to brave my tasks. I offer you candy, treasures from my hoard and maybe even one of my minions to accompany you on your journey. That is, if you have the strength of heart to ring my bell."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How to Knock:

- Send your PM with the title 'Trick or Treat' and then the day in my title
- Please include a rolelay message of some kind with your sima ringing the bell
- The message can be however long you like and may effect your future interactions
- There will be prompts that can give extra prizes depending on if you choose to complete it

Item List:
- Gummy Vampire Teeth
gives a sima common fangs (Common)

- Body Paint [2015]
adds one halloween-themed marking to your sima (Common)

- Moldy Banana
gives a sima common hair edits, 6 can be stacked for uncommon hair (Common)

- Gummybears With Different Heads [2017]
gives a sima another color on the top part of their eyes and jewel. works for all colors except green and the sima cannot have more than one color already (UC)

- Sweet Smelling Bottle [2017]
causes a sima's horns to glow/sparkle and can change the shape of a sima's nose slightly (Uncommon)

- Chemistry Homework [2016]
gives your sima floppy ears, uncommon size, and bags under their eyes - (Uncommon)

- Cursed Caviar X [2016]
gives your sima gills on their neck or stomach (Rare)

- Cursed Caviar XX [2016]
gives your sima fins on their face or forelegs (Rare)

- Expired Scorpion Lollipop [2016]
gives your sima a scorpion-like tail and large claws on their forelegs (Legendary)

- Kelpie's Blessing of the Sea
Gives a sima gills and functional fins on one part of their body. (Fins must not exceed the size of a normal sima's head) (Legendary)

ᛖᚾᛏᛖᚱ ᛁᚠ ᚤᛟᚢ ᛞᚨᚱᛖ

Code: Select all
Base Roll;
1-50 - Candy | 51-52 Sima | 53-100 Item

Candy Roll;;

Item Roll;;
1-50 - common | 50-85 - uncommon | 86-99 - rare | 100 - legendary

Common Item;;
1-10 - Moldy Banana | 11-77 - Gummy Vampire Teeth | 78-100 - Body Paint

Uncommon Item;;
1-33 - Sweet Smelling Bottle | 34-67 - Chemistry Homework | 68-100 - Gummybears

Rare Item;;
1-60 - Cursed Cavier X | 61-100 - Cursed Cavier XX

Legendary Item;;
1-60 - Expired Scorpion Lolly | 61- 100 - Kelpie's Blessing
Last edited by Gallifrey on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:54 am, edited 19 times in total.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Grim's Door || - CLOSED

Postby •marquess• » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:09 pm

CLOSED

The back door to Grim and Aerona's home. There is a lush garden to the right of the door, and gnarled apple trees dotting the field the home was built in. The door itself looks like old barn wood, and if you press your ear to it you can hear the residents playing old Halloween music.

|| Door Guidelines ||

• Pm me with a small bit of writing with your Sima (or choice of a character if you haven't made a MYO or own a
Sima yet), and don't write beyond knocking.

• Your subject must be titled "Trick or Treat" and have the Day I open in the title as well.

• Do not pm me more than once a day.

Colorful Jelly Beans
[C]
A staple in the candy food pyramid.

< Changes sima’s eye and jewel to any single color of the user’s choosing. >

Rose Incense
[C]
The smell clings to your fur makes you feel like a Goddess.

< Gives your Sima pink common length hair. If you Sima already has common length hair or longer the hair simply becomes pink. >

Misplaced Bear Trap
[C]
Ouch! She didn’t even answer the door!

< Removes one leg/foot or ear from sima permanently. Cannot stack. >

Potent Tea
[UC]
Why is it spicy? What did you put in here?

< Gives Sima a snake’s tongue of varying lengths >

Dark Chocolate Cat
[UC]
Did it just meow? Were you not supposed to eat it?

< Gives sima permanent tears. >

Aerona’s Down Feathers
[UC]
It’s so soft! And sticks to Grim’s furniture.

< Gives the sima elbow tufts. >

Pumpkin Hard Candy
[R]
She told you not to chew.

< Breaks the sima’s jewel. >

Bloodstained Candle
[R]
Grim warned not to use in the company of others.

< Gives the sima an extra eye OR rare fangs >

Tarot Card
[L]
Either an omen or something Grim simply dropped whilst answering the door.

< Allows one sima from a litter to inherit a legendary trait present in a parent. >

Skull Cookie
[L]
Delicious if not a bit crunchy.

< Grants a Sima additional small amount of bone growth on one part of the body. Cannot stack and can only be about the size of a Sima’s head >

Base Roll;
1-60 - Candy | 61-100 Item

Candy Roll;;

Item Roll;;
1-50 - common | 50-85 - uncommon | 86-99 - rare | 100 - legendary

Common Item;;
1-10 - Misplaced Bear trap | 11-77 - Colorful Jelly Beans | 78-100 - Rose Incense
Uncommon Item;;
1-33 - Dark Chocolate Cat | 34-67 - Potent Tea | 68-100 - Aerona’s Down Feathers
Rare Item;;
1-60 - Pumpkin Hard Candy | 61-100 - Bloodstained Candle
Legendary Item;;
1-60 - Tarot Card | 61- 100 - Skull Cookie

Last edited by •marquess• on Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 13 times in total.
•marquess•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ...

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:14 pm

|| 🦕 -- Omega's Door -- 🦖 ||

Art by Rubberbird on deviantArt.
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:08 pm

x
                  x
                  xxx
                  x

You're on the little footpath. You spot a brick house at the end of the sidewalk, decked out in darker decorations. You opt to go up the path to take a peek. Couldn't hurt, right?

Hopefully someone was home.

Wow, there's a lot of space here. Wonder what's here. Sorry, it's transparent, I think someone put a spell on it. Hopefully it wasn't Robin or one of his little ghost friends.

Art to the left by Miss Scei.
Last edited by mal du pays on Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:54 am

Last edited by wucaian on Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me