Postby jellyphants » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:25 am

┌ ─ ───────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ┐
i. main page ii. breed information and history iii. rules
iv. whelping box v. archive vi. discord vii. FAQ
viii. custom/MYO ix. artist competition
x. colors and patterns xi. shop

└ ─ ───────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ┘

"This hound is breedable on September 15th"

to win this hound, write about what their best day ever was!
min 100 words, max 600

ends on the 8th

username: alpal
      storage thread: Quixilver
      hound name: Quixilver's Sinking Like a Stone "Tautou"
      coloration: smooth red urajiro
      sex: Male
      collar color: Light Blue

genetics: (optional)
      lineage
      ------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Sire: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by jellyphants on Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Hound : 317

Postby ElizaChikatta » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:38 am

Username: ElizaChikatta
Storage Thread: Shuryo Kennel
Hound Name: In Reckless Grace| Davey
Coloration: Smooth Red Urajiro
Sex: Male
Collar Color: Eye Color With Gold Buckles
Prompt: 414 Words
Davey’s best day was the first time he was able to hunt with the group and earn his collar! As a pup, he loved to watch the adults help herd the livestock and hunt with their owner in order to keep the household fed. Pups are not given collars until they’ve been successful on their first hunt.
It had been a misty morning when he was nudged awake by one of the older dogs, Roe, the unspoken leader of the little pack they were in.
"Roe..?" He blinked awake, drowsily wondering why he was being awoken so early when the other hound tilted his head towards the door and the smaller hound noticed that Jay was opening the door to let most of the adults out the front door, a gun in one hand and pack slung over his shoulder. A thrill ran through him, looking up hopefully at the half smirk that Roe was giving him.
“Roe, y’ get him yet?” Their owner called, and Davey scrambled to his feet to follow the brindled hound towards the pack, making a happy noise at the pats he was given when he got to Jay’s side.
“ ‘Atta boy, Davey.” The man grinned, “Let's go catch us somethin’.”
---
The chase was exhilarating. Starting on the field, they managed to find a group of wild boar, the ones that had been a nuisance for the farm for a few days now, but Jay had been determined to catch them.
All the hounds waited in baited silence as Jay lined up his gun on the largest boar, aiming to kill.
Davey tried not to be antsy, prowling low in the grass to avoid being seen and waiting.
The second the gun went off the pack sprang into action. Davey’s blood sung with the feeling of being in sync with the pack and everyone working together. He even managed to catch one of the piglets! When they were done, the whole pack was panting, but they dutifully helped Jay stack the meat into his truck. When Davey brought his contribution, Jay beamed proudly.
“ ‘Atta boy.” He ruffled his neck fur as he took the piglet Davey gingerly dropped in his hand. “We aughta get that collar of yours.”
When he got back home, he happily paraded around with his new collar, the same color as his eyes and gleaming golden plate with his name. He was a working dog now, and he vowed to make his owner very proud.
Last edited by ElizaChikatta on Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Hound : 317

Postby alpal » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:22 am

username: alpal
prompt:
The first light of the morning filtered through the curtains onto Tautou’s face, his eyes slowly flickering open. As he stretches out, he whips his head behind him to a light switch *click*. His person is sliding on his jacket, getting ready for an early morning’s work.
“You ready to put in your hours, Tautou?”
Tautou may have looked stoic but internally he was electrified with the thought of his favorite job.
Fast forward to high noon, the rangers on duty have been following the group of hounds on the vague scent of a poacher since dawn. Tautou, knowing this has to be his time to get the trail or he might be retired, has been extremely vigilant all morning. Just as his racing thoughts might have gotten the better of him, he got it. The scent! He perks up as he alerts his handler they’re on the trail now.
“Tautou’s got it!” He shouts.
The speed picks up as handlers get on their motorbikes in what is now a hot pursuit. The dogs move into a low and fast stride and the group is tracking for the next fifteen minutes until a man from the group is shouting, “Stop right there! We will release the dogs!”
That’s the cue Tautou thinks, his heart racing in excitement.
“Tautou! Fass!” his person shouts.
Yes! Tautou flips into a dead sprint for his send to attack. He sees his target and launches for a takedown and it’s a hit. His hold is perfect and the group is able to catch up in no time to make an arrest.
The man they apprehended had been poaching several Zebras and for the last month was evading law enforcement. The dogs had no idea what a big deal this was, but Tautou was just grateful for the medium rare steak that was cooked just for him that night.
alpal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:36 am

extending by 24 hours just in case anyone else enters, as we dont have many entries
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:45 am

alpal wrote:username: alpal
prompt:
The first light of the morning filtered through the curtains onto Tautou’s face, his eyes slowly flickering open. As he stretches out, he whips his head behind him to a light switch *click*. His person is sliding on his jacket, getting ready for an early morning’s work.
Tautou may have looked stoic but internally he was electrified with the thought of his favorite job.
Fast forward to high noon, the rangers on duty have been following the group of hounds on the vague scent of a poacher since dawn. Tautou, knowing this has to be his time to get the trail or he might be retired, has been extremely vigilant all morning. Just as his racing thoughts might have gotten the better of him, he got it. The scent! He perks up as he alerts his handler they’re on the trail now.
The speed picks up as handlers get on their motorbikes in what is now a hot pursuit. The dogs move into a low and fast stride and the group is tracking for the next fifteen minutes until a man from the group is shouting, “Stop right there! We will release the dogs!”
Yes! Tautou flips into a dead sprint for his send to attack. He sees his target and launches for a takedown and it’s a hit. His hold is perfect and the group is able to catch up in no time to make an arrest.
The man they apprehended had been poaching several Zebras and for the last month was evading law enforcement. The dogs had no idea what a big deal this was, but Tautou was just grateful for the medium rare steak that was cooked just for him that night.

this was super hard to choose, but eventually i chose alpal as the winner! congratulations!
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby alpal » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:33 am

jellyphants wrote:
alpal wrote:username: alpal
prompt:

this was super hard to choose, but eventually i chose alpal as the winner! congratulations!

Thank you!!!
alpal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me