Artist Just.Peachy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adventure Awaits - Interactive Story - Scene 3

Postby Just.Peachy » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:25 am

> Ask Auntie Isma' for a tarot reading

Auntie Isma' picks up her deck, shuffling it around as her snake slithers around her. She spreads out the cards in front of you.

"Pick three, child." She says, "The first card will be your past, your second will be the present, the final card portrays your future. Pick whatever calls out to you, darling." Your hands move slowly, hovering over each card. You pick three, and she turns them over in front of you. Death, the Star, and the Sun lay out in front of you.

"What does it mean?" You ask, searching the cards as if they'd be able to speak for themselves.

"Well child, this card right here?" She points to Death, and as she does, the skeleton on the card turns away, it's scythe hanging off the card. "Death means a lot of things, but in this case, it means that in your past, recent or not, you felt stuck in some sort of turmoil. Your life was full of misconception, you were in a bad place my child. But, don't fret, this is a time of complete endings, and new beginnings." The skeleton walks away, you can hear the clanking of his bones as he walks into the sunset behind him.

"And this card right here, the Star. Oh I do love this card, such a mysterious card. Have faith my child, these might be some trying times, but your time will soon come." The girl on the card leaned her pot into the lake, the pot slowly filling as the water leaked onto the table. "It'll be a tough journey, but this might just be the ending to your hard times, Alea." The girl gets up, her pot now filled, and begins to walk away. Auntie Isma's jeweled head piece jingles as she adjusts it, her snake moving onto her hand.

"Ah, this card. You know child, this card is very unsettling to me. Not the meaning, I don't care much for children, such odd creatures. And that miserable looking sun, such a poor thing." She chuckles to herself, "Anyways dear, it will be your time for success soon. Your cards flow very well today, such an interesting set of cards." The horse on the card whinnys, and swishes its tail, carrying the laughing child off the card, off to somewhere unknown. She shuffles them back into the deck, setting it back where it was when you came in. "If that's all, you may leave." While she was sweet, her words almost seemed to be pushing you to leave. Better not stay too long.

"Thank you."

> You leave.

You stand outside her tent, closing the curtains behind you. It's much darker than when you went in. Where to now?

> Look in the green tent
> Go towards the light in the alley

Vote by commenting below!

Stats:

Avg. Time Spent: 2.5 hours

Just.Peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adventure Awaits - Interactive Story - Scene 3

Postby 67Phlox » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:22 am

Vote: > Look in the green tent
The alley can wait a little bit longer haha
Auntie Isma has a really interesting deck of cards! Love the idea of them having animated scenes :)
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adventure Awaits - Interactive Story - Scene 3

Postby Just.Peachy » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:49 pm

wikapl67 wrote:Vote: > Look in the green tent
The alley can wait a little bit longer haha
Auntie Isma has a really interesting deck of cards! Love the idea of them having animated scenes :)

Aww! Thank you so much! <3
Just.Peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me