VoK Staff Litter Lion - 02 by DraconisSumeris

Based on Click to view
Artist DraconisSumeris [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VoK Staff Litter Lion - 02

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:11 pm

To adopt this lion you must be level 1 with spacein your pride, OR adopt this one as your founder!

Note: ref will be added once my neck heals.

Edits:
Large edit; large feathered wings
Medium edits; Fox ears, Fox Tail, Glowing eyes, Glowing Markings
Minor edit; Mohawk Mane, Beard.

It's not a phase!! >:c

To win this lion; use the prompt as inspiration to develop them. Impress me! No limit but pls don't kill me.

Ends Oct 20th.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion gender:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Pride status:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VoK Staff Litter Lion - 02

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:13 pm

Username: Kitten-Girl-500
Lion name: Crevan
Lion gender: Male
Pride: Summitfall Pride
Pride status: Soldier
Prompt:
Crevan wrote:๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜. ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šžโ€™๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐šข. ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š”, ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šข ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š-๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šœ, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š–. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐š.

๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š—

The link, if you dare to open it.
Last edited by Kitten-Girl-500 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†'๐’ ๐†๐Ž๐๐๐€ ๐๐„ xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx๐€๐‹๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ !! โžโ”€โ”€โ”€ ยฉ

xxImage
โ—ค------------------------------------------------------โ—ฅ
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

โ—ฃ------------------------------------------------------โ—ข
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”. โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
xxxstormbuffearthaoi โ—ฆ knick's murdercats
.xxraini-frogge โ—ฆ meek the weak โ—ฆ shyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sista โ—ฆ ocean xinqiu
โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”. โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† .โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jantzi01 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:13 pm

Edit: Sorry Drac, I'm dropping out. I don't really have any good ideas for this guy. :(
Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Jantzi01 on Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jantzi01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jauri01 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:14 pm

mark
jauri01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nia The Elf » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:14 pm

Mark O.o
Nia The Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:41 pm

Username: minifun990
Lion name: Feric
Pride: Mystic Isles
Pride status: New Comer
Prompt:

Songs

-Lost - Steffan Argus
-Overjoyed - Bastille
-

It wasnโ€™t always like this. Once all lions could gaze upon the heavens, able to see the moon, the sun and the stars from the moment they opened their eyes. It was a time that none in the pride could now remember. For them the Cuffs were all they had ever known and all they would continue to know unless Ascended. No one knew how it had started, or when but they all knew why.

The celestial gods were angry. Furious at how lions dared to stare upon their faces indiscriminately. No divide between the views of thieves, murderers, unworthy and those who had earned the right. They sent blights, plagues and famines, droughts and fires and then a cold frost. But for many even that wasn't enough of a sign.

Lions continued their errant ways, only a select few even beginning to doubt their ways. Sin and corruption all beneath the Triadโ€™s gaze. It was too much. Blasphemy unable to go unpunished.

And so, one by one the stars stopped providing their light. Navigators became lost, bird migrations changed, the sky itself darkening. Brilliant scholars and inventors came together to explain the phenomenon, even as it got worse each night. They came up with multitudes of explanations, each more ridiculous than the last. Until Suno the knowledgeable finally offered his theories. Not in the restricted halls of the stuck up highborns and learned lions. Instead he spoke to all, telling us his wisdom not with arrogance but with the belief he could save his peers from the terrible fate that was to befall them.

He was laughed at, ridiculed for his ideas. But-

Silence.

โ€œBut what?โ€ Feric asked, head tilted to the side. There was no response and he sighed. That was the most he had heard at once but he still had no idea how the story ended. It didn't help that the story apparently had to be told from the top again each time Feric asked. He sighed. Perhaps as he got older it would be easier to focus for long enough.

โ€œW-what were you doing baby?โ€ A shaky voice sounded from just behind Feric. He turned around and smiled at his mother, her slim face drawn tight, neck outstretched as she tried to see who her cub had been speaking to. There was no one there. There never was but her heart fell anyway.

There was something rather wrong with her cub. Every motherโ€™s worst nightmare coming true just for her. Had she not prayed hard enough? Not worked long enough? Had the Triad remembered her indiscretions as a teen?

โ€œMum? The lioness startled, before smiling softly at Feric. โ€œI think we need to go see the healer again dear, remember mister Pofar?โ€ She nudged her cub to standing, but Feric just frowned.

โ€œI dont want to go, he had sad and angry tools.โ€

โ€œHe needs those to help us to not be sick.โ€ She explained as they walked to the healerโ€™s hut. Within the dark the healer could be seen, though that wasnโ€™t was Fericโ€™s attention was drawn to. There was another cub there, just a bit older than Ferric but sobbing.

They were being fitted with one of the collars his mother wore, one of the ones all but the youngest members of the pride and the leaders wore.

Ferric hadnt known it wouldnt be enjoyable to get it fitted. All the adults he had met had praised the collars. It was their saviour, what they deserved adn what protected them.

But right now it looked like it hurt that other cub, Ferric could hear the tools, the things the healer left around cooing to him. They whispered things Ferric didnt want to hear, and he covered his ears, wishing for them to be quiet. He hated it here.

โ€œHuntress Liron.โ€ The healer said, nodding his head to Ferricโ€™s mother. She shuffled nervously for a moment.

โ€œFerric here is-โ€ She looked at her son who had now curled up on the floor with his paws pressed tight against his pointed ears. Lironโ€™s shoulders slumped.

โ€œHeโ€™s still hearing things, talking to objects instead of other lions.โ€

โ€œHeโ€™s just an imaginative cub maโ€™am.โ€ He tightened something on the other cubs collar, making them whimper. โ€œSorry, bud.โ€ He turned back to the lioness and her cub waiting near the entrance.

โ€œFerric will grow out of it. There is no need to worry, it is simply a phase.โ€

โ€œA phase.โ€ Ferricโ€™s mother repeated. She didnโ€™t seem particularly impressed with the diagnosis, Ferric didnt care, he just wanted to leave.

Phase 2

But Ferric didnt grow out of it. He continued talking to necklaces, coins, rocks. Any items of value that presented themselves. His favourite was his fathers necklace. It was always willing to talk to him. To tell him of the fun adventures his father and father before him had been on. It spoke of the founders story.

He was ridiculed The necklace said. Ferric could relate, the other cubs teasing echoing in his mind. Just because he preferred to talk to the necklace didnโ€™t mean he was crazy. He was sure he had heard others talking to seemingly themselves as well. He wasnโ€™t the only one that could hear them, right?

โ€œYou need to leave it behind you Ferric.โ€ Terron, another cub said. He was the only one who even sometimes talked to Ferric. The others just warded him off with prayers to the trinity. They didnโ€™t want to catch the โ€˜craziesโ€™.

โ€œLeave what behind?โ€
Last edited by minifun990 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:40 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:06 pm

Username: AwkwardAnxiety
Lion name: Rusticitas
Pride: PoIR
Pride status:
Prompt:
Last edited by AwkwardAnxiety on Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerโ™ฅBear » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:17 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
Username : Tigerโ™ฅBear
Lion Name : Tamaa
Lion Gender : Male
Pride : Pekee Pamoja
Pride Status : Immortal Wanderer

โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
- Has a younger sister, Furaha. Tries not to involve her in his schemes. Would defend her with his life.
- As a child, rambunctious. Always getting into things. A trouble maker. Thinks everything's a game. Often gets him into fights and sometimes bullied.
- Sister gets ill and he does everything in his power to make her well again. Goes so far as to steal a cure but gets caught. Sister ultimately passes.
- Guard who took him in tries to be a positive influence on the boy, help him get out of his "phase".

ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€

- Tamaa slowly takes to the guard and does his best to better his behavior.
- When he's an adolescent, the guard gets into a scrape and Tamaa is reminded of his sister.
- Guards condition worsens. Tamaa hears about a shrine to a deity that has great power then makes his way there hoping to gain access to something that could help.
- Fursa, the deity of chance, hears his plea but sees something more in him. Urges him to find his center and be his true self for he has a great purpose. "It's not a phase."

- After accepting the truth of it, the deity grants him immortality.
- Guard slips into a state of comatose. Tamaa uses his new found immortality to search for a solution, all the while being his true troublesome self.

Concept Inspiration : Ban and Jack Frost
Last edited by Tigerโ™ฅBear on Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
โœงPekee Pamoja . VOK
โœฟFallitur . VOK

โ“‰ Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tigerโ™ฅBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:54 am

Username: QueenOfWyrms
Lion name: Miri
Pride: [url]PoB[/url]
Pride status: Half-Wyrm
Prompt:
-undertakes Ritual of the Wyrm
-becomes funky half-Wyrm
-fights with preconceptions over his appearance (i.e. a failure, a farce, attention-seeking)
Last edited by QueenOfWyrms on Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:51 pm

Username: blood-moon
Lion name: max
Lion gender: male
Pride: wip (will make if I win)
Pride status: leader
Prompt: wip

Not sure what it means as a staff liter but please tell me if I should not try for them

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
โค๏ธ
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me