Postby dubai. » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:09 pm

Owner: .Allie.Cat.
    Show name: Going Nowhere Fast
    Barn name: Blue

Metalla color: Hunter green
    Phenotype: Blue roan tobiano
    Genotype: E/E, a/a, Rn/rn, TO/to
    Discipline:

Prompt: This boy regrets one thing, what is it? You may draw, write, or both, just impress me with anything, big or small!
End date: August 20th

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show name:[/b]
[b]Barn name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Discipline:[/b]

[b]Halter type + color:[/b]
[b]Customization?[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by dubai. on Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
Dubai - She/her - Anxiety
"coding credit"

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Dubai is a
KWPN gelding
who can jump
grand prix
height. He
has 2 vices.
One is cribb
ing, the othe
r is being
sweet <33
Dubai is my
favorite horse <3

┕━━━━━━━━┙
dubai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Metalleian Warmbloods | 016

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:32 pm

Username: Nico Alexi
Show name: All that roams
Barn name: Roody
Discipline: Cutting

Halter type + color: standard, black
Customization? some wildflowers with default color

Prompt:
The one thing that Roody regrets is not telling loved ones how he feels. Roody doesn't like to cause trouble, so he keeps his feelings hidden and out of view. This makes the poor fellow agitated which, in turn, makes him push those people away. He wants to fix this as he knows it is not good for him, the people he cares about, and his relationships, but at this point, he doesn't know how to stop. Roody is trying his best to fix this problem and with help, he is slowly fixing his destructive ways and maybe in the future, he can mind the relationships he broke. He knows that they may not want to have a relationship with him and that if they choose to have one it won't be the same, but he has accepted that fact and continues to hope for the best.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pipsnseeds » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:03 am

Username: l'eau
Show name: Beyond the End of the World
Barn name: Taiyo
Discipline: Racehorse

Halter type + color: Default, no texture + gradient gold to green, gold hardware
Customization? Yep. English tack, Gold for any leathery buts and green for the half pad. Gold and lighter green roses

Prompt:
Not defending his little sister as she was attacked and driven away from the herd
Mirriam was always the smallest, the weakest, the wobbliest on her little legs. Taiyo was the biggest of the foals, being an earlyborn and a couple of full weeks older than all the others. The only one who could rival him in size was Sky, a brute of a horse and genuinely cruel whenever he could be. He was always the meanest to little Mirri as she stumbled along behind and tripped over seemingly smooth ground. Taiyo loved his little sister more than anything in this life and would fight to the death for her if she asked him. Like a sparrow, or a field mouse Mirri was. She was so clumsy, always bruised and battered from something, anything - but when she started running, it was as if the whole world fell away and she was all that was left, more beautiful and elegant than anything Taiyo had ever seen. She simply flew. It was as if, as soon as she started, she grew the most fabulous wings of air, and as soon as they slowed again, they were torn off her. Taiyo wished, more than anything else, that he could give Mirri the wings he always seemed to wear, the wings that had people with shiny wrist -tick-tock-boxes and green paper come to stare at him, at how he moved so swiftly... but never at Mirri. No, not until they watched her run. Then they couldn't take their eyes off her - until she slowed and crashed to the ground. Not until another Sky or some other foal 'bumped into' her, throwing her out of the way into a crumpled heap of shining black horse.
One fine morning, Taiyo rolled onto his legs and snuffled Mirri awake, telling her he was just off for a little canter. Mirri sniffed him back and curled closer into herself. It was beautiful, all misty and shiny, everything coated in the fines of dew. Taiyo took his time, snuffling at every sweetly scented blossom and rubbing on every tangy pine. All morning he romped, and when he finally returned, Mirri was gone. He never saw her again. Surely the others, who snuck closer away, and drove her further away were the reason she was gone. No, never again would he let them hurt anyone like her. No, it was too late for that, Mirri was gone

little edit: Faraday is very special to me,as he was my first-ever Metalleian Warmblood, and I won him by writing about Mirri, and the fire that separated them. Eventually, I worked up the courage to get her made as a custom by Nell, and now she and Fara are raising their foal together, and running with the rest of Faraday's herd. Here is their story
Last edited by pipsnseeds on Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hello!
artist | capricorn | student
constantly busy - apologies if I have
fallen behind on something
call me l'eau or pip
©

on a little hiatus as I get school together <3 wishing everyone well c:
pipsnseeds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Allie.Cat. » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:15 am

[center]Username: .Allie.Cat.
Discipline: Racing

Halter type + color: Fleece, Indigo blue
Customization? English tack w/ half pad and polo wraps and blinkers matching halter

Prompt:
Blue was a champion as soon as he started his racing career. It was apparent to him and everyone else that he was born with a natural talent. He wasn't born into fame. In fact, his parents came from a small farm in secluded country. It wasn't until he was sold to save the impoverished farm that he was introduced to the track.

For many months, Blue was tried and trained at racing. He was very tall and lean, so it was assumed he was a natural born racer. This assumption was very correct. Right off the bat, Blue impressed everyone with his speed and timing. Him and his rider, who was also his trainer and owner, formed an unbreakable bond. They were a team.

Two years into Blue's career he had one multiple titles. He had made it in the local newspaper a few times as well. Blue and his rider were dreaming big, wanting to make it out of their small town and into the larger world of racing. They were on their way to fame and success. By this time, many notorious jockeys had noticed Blue's and his rider's incredible talent. They just had to build up a little more credit. That's when the day came that Blue and his jockey had the opportunity to race against a couple national winners.

The day came for what could be a life changing even for Blue and his beloved rider. The race. Blue and his jockey were understandably nervous racing against such renowned jockeys and incredibly talented horses that were trained and bred for the sport. But despite their nerves, the race started out very well. When the gates opened, Blue made his way into third place out of fifth. He was able to weave his way into the inside, along the rail. He eventually made it into second place. He was getting closer and closer to the number one spot.

Finally, Blue was nose to nose in first place. He had another horse directly behind him in third. The horse next to him slowly began veering into Blue, pushing him against the rail. When Blue's jockey noticed this, he got the attention of the jockey next to him. The jockey attempted to guide his horse away from blue, but the horse lost his footing, smashing into blue. This caused blue to trip into the railing. He almost fell to the ground, but was able to balance himself and stay up. But then the horse behind him ran into Blue because of Blue's sudden decrease in speed, causing his jockey to fly off the saddle and over Blue's head. His his jockey was trampled.

Blue came out of the incident totally unharmed. His rider however, later died in the hospital. Blue saw him being rushed off in an ambulance, and he never came back. He mourned the death of his owner, and even worse, he blamed himself for his death. He's regretted that day ever since it happened. It's eaten him up inside. He went into a deep depression. His owner saved him in a way.

It was later found that his rider's wife was pregnant. She was only two months along when he passed. She eventually had a healthy baby girl. She's now 10, and following in her father's footsteps. Blue thinks the world of her, and they have a bond perhaps even stronger than the one he once had. He looks after her very well, and is more careful when it comes to racing.

Although he now knows the accident wasn't his fault, Blue can't help but regret ever racing that day. Him and his rider's daughter still race, as a commemoration to him.
Two of my scholastic entries. Tiger will be entered this year and the other one titled "Daisy Dance" is a gold key winner.ImageImage
.Allie.Cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dubai. » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:06 am

.Allie.Cat. wrote:[center]Username: .Allie.Cat.

Customization? English tack w/ half pad and polo wraps and blinkers matching halter

Prompt:
Blue was a champion as soon as he started his racing career. It was apparent to him and everyone else that he was born with a natural talent. He wasn't born into fame. In fact, his parents came from a small farm in secluded country. It wasn't until he was sold to save the impoverished farm that he was introduced to the track.

(snip)

congrats!

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
Dubai - She/her - Anxiety
"coding credit"

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Dubai is a
KWPN gelding
who can jump
grand prix
height. He
has 2 vices.
One is cribb
ing, the othe
r is being
sweet <33
Dubai is my
favorite horse <3

┕━━━━━━━━┙
dubai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Allie.Cat. » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:55 am

dubai. wrote:
.Allie.Cat. wrote:[center]Username: .Allie.Cat.

Prompt:

(snip)

congrats!

Thank you so much! He's so pretty! Could I change his barn name to Ghost? It turns out I already have a horse named Blue.
Two of my scholastic entries. Tiger will be entered this year and the other one titled "Daisy Dance" is a gold key winner.ImageImage
.Allie.Cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me