Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

M A N E D - {Maned Wolf Adopts} by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

M A N E D - {Maned Wolf Adopts}

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:35 pm

These South American canid's have long been known for their unique genus and somewhat bizarre appearance, but they are now being looked upon for different reasons. Classified as near threatened, these creatures have become victims of habitat loss and having a smaller environment to roam wildly means that many Maned Wolves are being forced to share territory. This has resulted in a fascinating twist; these previously solitary animals seem to be forming packs. Brought together by their shared needs for survival, these newly created family units are proving that when times get tough, you must pull together to make it through.

Maned is a Maned Wolf adoptable based around users developing their characters through adopt prompts. Compared to other adoptables, this one aims to be more casual; there are no limits as to how many you may own, no levelling up through various tasks, and so on. The way you develop your pack is completely up to you.

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: M A N E D - {Maned Wolf Adopts}

MAIN RULES

• Maned is a closed adoptable; no one outside of the community is allowed to make a Maned Wolf character on these lines

• Likewise, Maned Wolf characters outside of this community cannot be used here; you would need to transfer them onto the lines

• Do not remove either signiature if making your own separate character reference

• You will need to create a storage thread of some kind for your Maned Wolves; this will help in keeping track of your characters, their breeding slots, and also developing your pack in whichever way you choose to do so. Feel free to write up character stories, territory descriptions, and so on

• No harassment or bullying of any kind; such behavior would result in an immediate ban. For lesser offenses, the common 'three strikes and you're out' rule applies

• Please no mini modding

• You cannot sell the adopts you get from here, although you can trade them within the community with the right form posted in the archive

• You cannot host private readoptions of your Maned Wolves; all must be done publicly, by yourself or a staff member

• You cannot alter the design of your Maned Wolf

• If you have any other questions, please ask myself or another staff member

🐾 🐾 🐾 🐾 🐾

ARTIST RULES

• Do not use these lines to make a profit for yourselves, or make adopts intended to be outside of this community

• All designs must be natural in regards to color and markings. They do not have to be specific to Maned Wolf colors and markings; you could, for example, use shades of grey for a tabby marking

• Artists are required to make a minimum of three adopts per month, but more is encouraged (pm me about any issues that may arise with the quota)

• Staff will receive one MYO at the end of every month (if the adopt quota is met)
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:36 pm

res
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:48 am

now open for marking
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:05 am

^

Last bumped by SilhouetteStation on Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:05 am.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me