Based on Click to view
Artist Shadowflight13 [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

faun #53 - speckled starlight

Postby Shadowflight13 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Welcome to Fauns!
| main thread | discord | customs/myos | off-oekaki customs/myos | transfers | nursery | artist search |
| archive | archive updates | shop |

edits:
[nr] accessory (horn strings)
[uc] custom horns, extra horns

to enter, tell me their favorite constellation and why! this can be a constellation that exists in real life, or one you've made up for the world your fauns exist in--either is fine!

no extras but feel free to pretty up your form!

ends 25th July at 10pm MT!

Code: Select all
username:
faun name:
faun gender:
prompt:
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: faun #53 - speckled starlight

Postby Wallflower11 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:14 pm

mark
Wallflower11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildfur2202 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:16 pm

username: wildfur2202
faun name: Noelle
faun gender: female
prompt: Leo wip
Humanity is an act not a thing, right?
wildfur2202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeFist » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:25 pm

username: SnakeFist
faun name: Ceceil
faun gender: Male
prompt:
Ceceil was questioning what on the gods' green earth had possessed him to think that

Wip with Orien
SnakeFist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -icarus- » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:29 pm

username: -yeah no-
faun name: Hukora
faun gender: she/her
prompt: She loves Draco! Her love for dragons led to her amateur discovery of the constellation as a youngling, and her observance of it to this day.
The Band of Misfits | they/them | collectors of eggs... and hamsters | &
diagnosed anxiety disorder and ADHD, sd 'tism
Pokefarm Q | Final Outpost |
ImageImageImageImage
Image Image
-icarus-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:33 pm

ooo what a cutie!!!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspen ✩ » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:29 pm

username: Beach
faun name: Galaxy
faun gender: female
prompt: wip
Hi! Im Aspen
hope you have a lovely day!
I really love animals!
and being with my friends!
Im not to active anymore

THDA

Discord - Aspen ✩#0301

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
Aspen ✩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:20 am

username: yeoreum
faun name: eridanus
faun gender: male
prompt: "ERIDANUS – THE CELESTIAL RIVER
Genitive: Eridani

Eridanus is the ancient Greek name for the river Po in Italy. In mythology, Eridanus is usually associated with the story of Phaëton, the son of the Sun god Helios who begged his father to let him drive his chariot across the sky. Helios agreed to this and Phaëton mounted the chariot. However, since he was an inexperienced driver, he soon lost control of the horses and the chariot plunged close to Earth, setting lands on fire and turning Libya into a desert. Zeus had to prevent further disaster and he struck the young man down with a thunderbolt. Phaëton fell into the river Eridanus and his father did not drive his chariot for days after his son’s death, leaving the world in darkness."

wip
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kahoot » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:22 am

username: Kahoot
faun name: North
faun gender: She/Her
prompt: Nalriune - The Martyr (Fake Constellation, exists for one of my worlds)

Nalriune is the goddess of heart and life. When Sho forms a faun out of stardust, it is Nalriune that gives it life. Nalriune wasn't always a god once she was a mortal creature who lived with her family in a great water basin. Before there was a God to give heart and purpose, creatures were born without it. They would spend their lives mindlessly doing tasks feeling hollow and empty without a purpose. Nalriune felt the effects of a lack of soul, she would gather flowers around the basin, but for what purpose. One day as she was gathering the flowers Nalriune looked into the waters and saw something looking back. It was Hos, the God of Deceit, Transformation, and Evolution. He promised her a purpose and the truth of life if she stole the goddess Aikna's golden pompour (like a moth orchid, but fluffy). Nalriune found the offer tempting, but knew better than to mess with the gods. Heart heavy Nalriune declined and Hos grew angry threatening her with the most cruel death if she refused once more. Nalriune refused standing her ground that thievery wasn't the way to achieve what she wished for. With her final comment Hos killed her in the most vile manor and left her an example for others to see. Sho upon seeing her actions felt moved by her stance, and as such they granted her a second life as a god. They gave her the power to give the gift she once sought and with that her purpose was her gift.

North's mother said she was born under the influence of Nalriune (influences are a month like system). She also said Nalriune was one of her favourites as she signified the bringing of change and spirit to our actions. Her mother would always say North carried so much of that same kind of spirit in her, and she would bring change wherever she went. This memory of her mother is a fond one and it is what pushes her forward. The hope that she can bring real positive change to the lives around her, no matter how small.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there. I'm Kahoot, I go by TheAquaRuler/AquaEmperor on some platforms, but mostly I go by Aqua or Emperor ;/ but call me whatever you want this is a free country webpage
Kahoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:43 am

Kahoot wrote:username: Kahoot
faun name: North
faun gender: She/Her
prompt: Nalriune - The Martyr (Fake Constellation, exists for one of my worlds)

Nalriune is the goddess of heart and life. When Sho forms a faun out of stardust, it is Nalriune that gives it life. Nalriune wasn't always a god once she was a mortal creature who lived with her family in a great water basin. Before there was a God to give heart and purpose, creatures were born without it. They would spend their lives mindlessly doing tasks feeling hollow and empty without a purpose. Nalriune felt the effects of a lack of soul, she would gather flowers around the basin, but for what purpose. One day as she was gathering the flowers Nalriune looked into the waters and saw something looking back. It was Hos, the God of Deceit, Transformation, and Evolution. He promised her a purpose and the truth of life if she stole the goddess Aikna's golden pompour (like a moth orchid, but fluffy). Nalriune found the offer tempting, but knew better than to mess with the gods. Heart heavy Nalriune declined and Hos grew angry threatening her with the most cruel death if she refused once more. Nalriune refused standing her ground that thievery wasn't the way to achieve what she wished for. With her final comment Hos killed her in the most vile manor and left her an example for others to see. Sho upon seeing her actions felt moved by her stance, and as such they granted her a second life as a god. They gave her the power to give the gift she once sought and with that her purpose was her gift.

North's mother said she was born under the influence of Nalriune (influences are a month like system). She also said Nalriune was one of her favourites as she signified the bringing of change and spirit to our actions. Her mother would always say North carried so much of that same kind of spirit in her, and she would bring change wherever she went. This memory of her mother is a fond one and it is what pushes her forward. The hope that she can bring real positive change to the lives around her, no matter how small.

Congrats! I loved how you've created the lore for your fauns and how you connected it back to North's character!
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me