Time spent 1 minute, 52 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by gardog

keldine readoption ; sakara

Postby jointedwishes » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:24 am

hi!
    this is my keldine, sakara, she was my third or fourth keldine and is super pretty and i adore her design, but i've lost connection with her, especially when it comes to writing for her. so, im putting her up for readoption in the hopes someone will give her the love she deserves.
    she has a lot of art, you can view it on her toyhouse page, i will transfer her to the winners toyhouse if they have one.

this will be an impress me ; do as much art, writing and personality building as you can! I will pick a winner on august 20th.

good luck!

Code: Select all
    username;
    go wild;

owned by gardog
Last edited by jointedwishes on Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: keldine readoption ; sakara

Postby Fishrabies » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:29 am

username; Feralfish
go wild;

wip
Fishrabies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gardog » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:43 am

username; gardog
go wild;
Sakara walked through the garden in which she worked with concern. Although she had just watered everything a couple of days before, most, if not all, of the plants were wilting in the blistering, dry heat. Usually, the blooming of the cherry blossoms would shade the plants she so desperately tried to keep alive, but it was just too hot for anything to bloom, if the closed petals of the flowers were anything to go by.

Unsure of what to do that didn't include building a giant greenhouse around her plants immediately, Sakara paced back and forth across the path that was lined with cherry blossoms and daisies, which you couldn't even tell were daisies at this point.

"Mm... I suppose I'll just spritz them with cool water for now," Sakara muttered to herself and went to fetch her spritz bottle.

As she was stepping into the gardening shed, Sakara paused as she heard something that sounded like a rumble in the distance and immediately looked up at the sky.

Her face drew up in a wide smile once she realized what the sound was.

"Thunder! Thank the heavens!"
She hadn't known that it was supposed to rain that day. In fact, she was pretty certain that it wasn't supposed to, but she wasn't about to complain. The clouds, and the rain, would save her plants from burning to a crisp!

However, she wasn't sure how quickly the rain was supposed to move in. So, time to check the radar!

Sakara swiped to unlock her phone and quickly tapped in her passcode... only to find out that she didn't have internet or a signal.

"Well... I guess I'll just have to watch the sky," she said to herself as she made her way back outside and looked immediately back up at the sky.

As she did so, she saw a bright lightning bolt come down in the distance and immediately turned around and went back in the shed.

"Oh right, thunder means lightning, " the resulting thunder of the bolt boomed loudly. "I'll just watch it from in here."

About ten minutes went by before the clouds almost completely covered the sky over her and, just as she thought, the temperature dropped significantly.

"Perfect," she whispered to herself. "And now, we wait."

Wait for what? Well, she was thinking 'rain', but rain never did come. The clouds just came and went with the lightning crashing and thunder booming and soon, the storm was gone... but the temperature still stayed about the same.

Sakara stepped back outside to discover that there were clouds, light grey clouds, covering the sky where the sun was supposed to be.

Sakara gasped as she noticed that, on top of the weather being so much more bearable, the cherry blossoms had decided to bloom!

Sakara silently squealed in delight as she raced through the path, some already fallen petals being kicked up behind her, and looked around as all of her precious flowers bloomed in relief.

She came sliding to a stop in front of a patch of daisies, which now actually looked like daisies, and blew on them playfully. They danced in the slight breeze of her breath, making her lovingly smile.

Her garden was saved.

Last edited by gardog on Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:21 am

jointedwishes wrote:bump
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VashTheStampede » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:55 am

username; MeepMorpLazuli
go wild;

Theme Song

Sakura enjoys spending her time out in the forest with all the wild life around her. Taking strolls during the twilight hours, watching the slight breeze move the brush with birds, frogs, and other critters singing their songs into the evening is amongst her favourite part.

Sometimes she'll go down to the river bed, finding a big boulder to rest on. The water is so clear that she can see the fish swim by, rippling her reflection in the still water.

She wonders just what goes through all of these critters' minds when they go about their day to day lives. Are they stressful and full of hardship, struggling to survive? Or is it as peaceful as it seems to a passerby's eyes when they take a few moments to observe?
Last edited by VashTheStampede on Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilBowPeep » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:57 am

mark
LilBowPeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:16 am

username; astrafrack
go wild; wip
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby turnip_soup » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:17 am

username; sad.
go wild;
https://www.deviantart.com/kiwis32/art/ ... -852723769

She is very adventurous, and enjoys quite strolls in tbe forest and up in tbe mountains.
Last edited by turnip_soup on Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Woah! Who's this babe your with Yeager?!"
"Thats Armin! And he's not a girl!!!"
she/her
th~~sale th
turnip_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me