faun #49 - doberman - closed

Postby womp womp » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:12 am

edits
[nr] expression, removable accessory
[s] hair
[c] pupil shape
[uc] ear, no tail

hi i had this fella in my drafts for a while so. yeah faun 49
for them, tell me: what's something they won't admit? no extras, but prettying up is a-okay.

Code: Select all
username:
name:
something they won't admit (500 word limit):

this will end on july 21st @ 10 pm EST. this may be extended upon request!
Last edited by womp womp on Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: faun #49 - doberman

Postby CherriisaurOWO » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:13 am

username: CherriisaurOWO

name: Sam
Not short for anything, he dislikes it when someone calls him Samuel or Samantha. It's ok if you call him "Sammmmmmm".

He prefers both he/him and they/them.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

something he won't admit (500 word limit):

When most people think of big dogs, some of them think of Dobermans. When people think of resilient dogs, they also think of Dobermans. They think of an aggressive but fiercely loyal dog.

People commonly use the personality “tough but actually a softy.” I wouldn’t say Sam is the opposite, more like it’s reversed. They feel like they should protect helpless, innocent children. When one of his kids is in danger, he turns into momma bear and releases his wrath on the attacker. Due to his aura of sophistication, he can be quite intimidating. The Dobermans’ reputation of being strong fighters helps drive off enemies too. But he's just as calm as he is strong. If one of his kids is stuck in a fence, he frees them from it.

Sam is gentle and fair. Most guard dogs would say it was weak, but Sam has something they don’t. The power to see the good in everyone, and make a friend. If you act rude and cut out potential allies, they might be your future enemies.

Sam didn’t learn this by being abused, neglected, or bullied. They heard a story from their grandfather. A guard dog was being unpleasant to one of the first dogs that was friendly to him. They almost didn’t fall in love.

Which was a good thing they did, because they found out later that the dogs in the story were his parents! It’s hard to imagine that when they were younger, they hated each other. So they vowed not to be like their dad when he was like that.

Sam couldn’t understand why those dogs took their duty so seriously. Not until he had something to protect of his own though. They found a small dog on the streets, crying for milk. It was a runt, never going to survive out in the wilderness. Sam tried so hard to keep the pup alive, overworking day and night trying to find milk, food and a warm place to sleep. The tiny baby didn’t last a week.

He was flooded with grief, how could he have bonded so much with that pup in the five day span it was alive, as if it was 5 years? He felt shame and guilt, he should’ve tried harder. But what he didn’t notice was the fleas underneath the pup’s ear. The way they didn’t walk normally.

They were already dying, just very slowly. Sam made a promise to himself that he’d notice these symptoms next time. So he did. He’d find small animals everywhere, fostering them for a few weeks. Some he kept. Like a Chihuahua named Chip, and a gray kitten with darker flecks named Pepper. There were several others too. They were all one big, happy family. Sometimes the baby animals he fostered would visit him, all grown up. He was overwhelmed with pride and joy. He likes telling them stories.
But he’d never admit, that in his heart, he wishes that things could’ve gone differently.

500/500

phew, i panicked for a sec hdhdnd
Last edited by CherriisaurOWO on Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:17 am, edited 72 times in total.
Cherrii
She/her
CherriisaurOWO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lennon; » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:13 am

username: lennon;
    name: Nott
    something they won't admit:
    She wore her rank on her lapel - not necessarily as an act of pride or a display of status, but rather as a warning to those who dared try to get close to her. The Yakuza isn't something most Faun typically want to mess with, and she knew this for a damned fact.
    Nott did not strut down the street - most would say she did, and she'd blame that on poor observational skills. If you saw her for more than a split second out of your peripherals, you'd see she walked as though she had just lost her only son to a duel - quiet, forlorn, with slumped shoulders and an almost meek appearance.

But her eyes told a different story; they told one of absolute hatred and despair. It was in the way that she tugged on her leather jacket that confirmed this suspicion, being careful not to touch the badge she once brandished so proudly. It doesn't take a genius to find someone so deeply rooted in their self pity that it consumes their life, but Nott hid it well.
    Some people who wallow in their self pity tend to focus on the past; Nott would never dream of doing so. The past held way too many tragedies, one too many heartaches that pushed her beyond her breaking point.

She remembered the day she got her badge, the day she'd fallen in love, and the seventeen days her heart broke. Quite funny, it was - to have a heart break so many times over the course of two and a half weeks, but here she was, still kicking after all the travesties life had subjected her to, after all the ways life tried to knock her down, to torment and berate her until she would break.
    But Nott is stronger than that - she knows to overcome life's hardships, and to never let anyone see you cry. Crying is a form of weakness in her eyes - she can't let anyone see that side of her, lest that vulnerability become her enemy's greatest asset.

But despite all of her predecessor's warnings, despite every little notion that her advisors chided against... It hurt. It hurt not to have a shoulder to cry on, when all you could rely on was yourself - and when you can't stand yourself, who can you rely on then? It's not easy to be the leader of the Yakuza, though Nott reminds herself daily that she's fortunate to hold this power over her town. She's fortunate to not be the weakling, to not have perished within life's crushing grasp.

Nott would never admit it, but sometimes... being the top dog gets lonely. When all's said and done, she's still number one, yes - but to have nobody to share life's hardships with is difficult. It tears her apart, crumbles her confidence and destroys what little control she has over her life anymore. Nott just wants a friend, but a goal like that for the Yakuza boss? You must be joking.

[500/500 words]
Last edited by lennon; on Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
lennon;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melancollie » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:14 am

username: IndigoBlues
name: Toby
something they won't admit (500 word limit): Res with not wanting to admit he has a flower garden uwu
Last edited by melancollie on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

daniel

I’m not really active
here anymore

I might come back
every once in a while
to draw or something

but that’s about it

🪳🔄

melancollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildfur2202 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:14 am

username: wildfur2202
name: Jeremy
something they won't admit (500 word limit): how dysphoric his long luxurious hair makes him
Humanity is an act not a thing, right?
wildfur2202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby turnip_soup » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:16 am

username: sad.
name: Dart
something they won't admit (500 word limit): He wont admit that he's actually soft uvu
"Woah! Who's this babe your with Yeager?!"
"Thats Armin! And he's not a girl!!!"
she/her
th~~sale th
turnip_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aiball » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:16 am

username: aiball
name: clover nightingale
something they won't admit (500 word limit):
clovers a tough gal on the outside, its just how she grew up, the eldest of siblings made her the defacto caretaker for them, and that ended up with her being the tough mom friend of her group. most people would assume that her tough outside is all thats to her, and shes quite happy about that, thank you very much! she'd rather be the tough protector! but no matter what clover tries to convince you about her, she's rather soft inside. her closest friends all know all about her romantic pining over the cute girl working at starbucks with the cute little buns and that laugh that clover just adores! but don't get confused, clover is Absolutely Not Inlove With Her! Totally. she's just complimenting her the same way she'd compliment her friends! 100% not attracted, she'll say. ignore that fact clover's forgotten her order several times, ignore the fact that she's suddenly started going to that one, specific out of the way starbucks every morning. clover's sudden obsession with coffee shop au fics is just a coincidence she says.
none of her friends believe this. several of them have tried to get the cute girl's number for clover, to clover's dismay.
Last edited by aiball on Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
🦚
hi im leo!
he/him
aiball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raven [烏] » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:49 pm

username: raven [烏]
    name: mars
    something they won't admit (500 word limit): they cry a lot.
    marking uwu
raven | she/he/they
“life finds a way” – ian malcolm
abt | kals | ♡ | TH
raven [烏]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiders » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:55 am

username: spiders
    name: tbn
    something they won't admit (500 word limit): she's in love with her best friend, wip
lily
any✿gemini✿pan
‎♥ ‎‎
↓ cs discord server ↓

lilyy#8008

spiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:47 pm

extending this a couple of days to july 23rd, still at 10 pm EST!
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me