Original Adopt Link: BH #116

Owner:
    Kennel:
    Full Name:
    Call Name:
    Color: Irish White Bronze Tipped Sable
    Genotype: kk/bb/Dd/AyAs/EE/Iir/SlSl/SiSx/gg/mm/tt/FF/NN
    Special Notes: Custom snowman plush accessory, custom bandana accessory

goodness another precious kiddo... completely done without pen pressure! :") was a good time. thank you to oats, arkin, blue, and biscuit for hopping on the stream with me while I did this pup! the original competition for this kid was 'what is his favorite thing about fall'. however, since it is no longer fall, I am modifying this contest to:

what is their favorite thing about a season of your choice? no minimum or maximum!

feel free to pretty up, one optional extra is allowed unrelated to the prompt (art/writing, no maximum). ends in a week (on the 10th)!

Code: Select all

[b]Username:[/b]
        [b]Kennel Name / Link:[/b] (does not need to be registered yet in the kennel club, so you can put a wip / new kennel here!)
        [b]Baltic Husky Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Baltic Husky Call Name:[/b]
        [b]Baltic Husky Age:[/b]
        [b]Baltic Husky Gender:[/b]
        [b]Bandanna, Harness, or Both:[/b] (I will ask after the contest is judged what you would like)

[b]Favorite season + favorite thing about that season:[/b]
        [b]Extra (Optional):[/b]

best of luck yall - if you have any questions/comments/concerns/etc please feel free to let me know! : )
Last edited by Venatici on Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baltic Husky #116 - Event - OPEN

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:10 pm

Username: Chaotic_Affection
    Kennel Name: Snowdrift kennel β€œSDK”
    Show Name: [SDK’s] Journey to unknown lands
    Call Name: Mars

Bandana, Harness, Both: Both
    Prompt:
      Mars has grown quite fond of spring, her Alaskan home turns into a beautiful place during this season; the fields of white melt into fields of natural color. Not only is it a sight to behold, but it’s also the time when all the animals return with their young. And the whales and other marine life return to the coast, the season has endless possibilities. It brings new activities and even new people! While she enjoys winter due to sledding, she doesn’t get to experience the things that she gets to experience in spring. The warmer weather melts down the ice, leaving the lakes and rivers open to explore, and the dog has fallen in love with swimming, Mars is absolutely obsessed with water. During wintertime, she’s learned that the water’ll make her cold and give her the sniffles. And let’s not forget to mention how fun it is to dart through the fields of grass and blooming flowers, that was something she would’ve have ever guessed that she’d love.
Last edited by Chaotic_Affection on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:38 pm

Username: BiscuitTheDog
Kennel Name / Link: wip im gonna do this soon i swear
Baltic Husky Show Name: Dashing Through The Snow
Baltic Husky Call Name: Elliot
Baltic Husky Age: three years
Baltic Husky Gender: male
Bandanna, Harness, or Both: bothbothboth

Favorite season + favorite thing about that season:
Elliot had never really liked winter. He associated it with gross clingy snow and children who threw snowballs at him.
He started appreciating it a bit more, though, when he started training to be a sled dog. He got so used to the cold, in fact, that he dreaded when summer came around. He preferred running through the soft snow. He did not like heat. Elliot even disliked autumn- the crunchy leaves didn't have the same effect as snow did. And, frankly, pumpkins scared him. Spring was alright... Except for the bugs. They made loud noises. Bugs were scary.
Ellio was at his happiest when he was laying by his owner's side, fire burning in the fireplace, a good christmas movie playing on the TV. Elliot no longer even minded the kids who threw snowballs- as long as it wasn't at him, that is.

Extra: i got the design terribly wrong im so sorry i- ffsgdfggjghh,gh,
Last edited by BiscuitTheDog on Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.
BiscuitTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:33 pm

Username: honeybunchesofoats
Kennel Name / Link: Honey Oats Kennel
Baltic Husky Show Name: Red Desert
Baltic Husky Call Name: Red
Baltic Husky Age: 5
Baltic Husky Gender: Male
Bandanna, Harness, or Both: both!

Favorite season + favorite thing about that season: Red used to be all about the winter. Pulling sleds, rolling in the cool snow, building snowmen with children in the town were all favorite activities of his. But then, he started getting older and slowing down, the cold becoming taxing on his joints. That's when the summer switched to be his favorite. Basking out in the warm sun, a gentle,cool breeze, the smell of barbecue from every backyard making him lick his chops. His absolute favorite thing about the summer though, was the pool. Red loved to laze around all day, swimming wasn't even something he enjoyed all that much but laying on the giant dinosaur float with his plush snowman couldn't be beat.
[b]Extra[b]:
Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks??

edit note: i added my art extra again because the link broke!
Last edited by honeybunchesofoats on Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

β–ˆ
β–ˆ Image
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:07 am

good mornin yall - was brought to my attention I forgot to include the gender in the form. just added that now! : ) let me know if yall need anything else!
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paopu » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:20 am

Username: paopu
    Kennel Name / Link: WWK
    Baltic Husky Show Name: Rust and Stardust
    Baltic Husky Call Name: Haze
    Baltic Husky Age: 3
    Baltic Husky Gender: female
    Bandanna, Harness, or Both: bandanna

Favorite season + favorite thing about that season: there's just something about curling up in front of an open fire and the extreme amount of cuddles for warmth that makes winter great
    Extra (Optional):
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discontinued. » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:00 pm

Username: discontinued.
Kennel Name / Link: The Nexus Kennels x
Baltic Husky Show Name: TNK Natural Synchrony
Baltic Husky Call Name: Breezy
Baltic Husky Age: four years
Baltic Husky Gender: female
Bandanna, Harness, or Both: harness

Favorite season + favorite thing about that season: wip
Extra (Optional):
discontinued.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:54 pm

just a heads up this ends tomorrow, since I'm going to be busy most of the day I'll likely judge saturday afternoon so this will close at the end of the day!

edit :: my apologies for the delay y’all, thjs is officially closed! I’ll judge tomorrow the 12th!
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:00 pm

Hey y'all, apologies for the delay with this one! As I'm sure you know there's a lot of changes going on in the background with Baltics at the moment, so I'm judging this one for Morg.
    That said, the winner is Chaotic, congrats <3

Chaotic_Affection wrote:
    Username: Chaotic_Affection
    Kennel Name: Snowdrift kennel β€œSDK”
    Show Name: [SDK’s] Journey to unknown lands
    Call Name: Mars

Bandana, Harness, Both: Both
    Prompt:
      Mars has grown quite fond of spring, her Alaskan home turns into a beautiful place during this season; the fields of white melt into fields of natural color. Not only is it a sight to behold, but it’s also the time when all the animals return with their young. And the whales and other marine life return to the coast, the season has endless possibilities. It brings new activities and even new people! While she enjoys winter due to sledding, she doesn’t get to experience the things that she gets to experience in spring. The warmer weather melts down the ice, leaving the lakes and rivers open to explore, and the dog has fallen in love with swimming, Mars is absolutely obsessed with water. During wintertime, she’s learned that the water’ll make her cold and give her the sniffles. And let’s not forget to mention how fun it is to dart through the fields of grass and blooming flowers, that was something she would’ve have ever guessed that she’d love.
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:00 am

Thank you sm Arkin! <3
Chaotic_Affection