Based on Click to view
Artist chromatic. [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #878

Postby chromatic. » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:02 pm

This cow is nocturnal, a night owl like myself LOL
To win this gal, tell me what they like to do at night!
Ends in 3 days on the 30th!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Nightime activities:[/b]

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #878

Postby Pumpkinheart » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:14 pm

XDDDD me writing this at 1:00am;
Username: Pumpkinheart
Name: Celeste
Nightime activities: When Celeste is up late, which she usually is as she has a hard time sleeping, she enjoys going on moonlight strolls just to contemplate what had happened during the day, and think of her hopes for the next day. Whenever Celeste has had a bad day, she likes to walk down to her favourite place, a small hollow amid a grove of aspen trees, and just look up at the stars, knowing that no matter what daytime decided to throw at her, she could always trust the night to be her escape from reality

Decided to try out for this sweetheart because I absolutely LOVE her design and the story I wrote reminds me of myself ❤
Ello! You can call me Pumpkin or Embee :D

★Any pronouns★

★Bi★

★Minor★

(This is a WIP hdchscdhs)
Pumpkinheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:17 am

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Name: Dream
Nightime activities:
Dream loves food. A self-proclaimed food critque. She loves going out on midnight food trips. If she heard about the bushes surrounding the pasture bearing fruits, you bet she’s gonna be there at the dead of night to try. Something about eating at night with just the sound of crickets is calming to her.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fleurs » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:50 am

Username: lil.
Name: Stantnena "Nena"
Nightime activities: Nena's Nighttime Routine
10:00pmxxxxPour myself some Crispy Sugaries Cereal and milk.
10:25pmxxxxPut on the tea kettle and prepare some Sleepy Time Tea.
10:30pmxxxxFeed the cats; give Marlo and Thomas exactly 1/2 spoons of wet food.
11:48xxxxCall Pappa and tell him good night.
12:40amxxxxBinge three episodes of Inner Farms and Lakekale.
2:00amxxxxGet into my Pretty N' Pink pajamas.
2:23amxxxxBrush my teeth and coat.
2:43amxxxxFeed the dogs; give Ivy a goat cheese treat and Olive a rawhide bone.
3:00amxxxxJump into bed and put on The Mooing for a good scare.
5:00amxxxxTurn off the TV and facetime Penelope.
5:36amxxxxPut on my Bluesy Seas music.
5:40amxxxxFall asleep and stay that way until noon or two pm.
Last edited by fleurs on Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
fleurs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkAngel » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:58 am

Username: PinkAngel
Name: Kyrell
Nightime activities: They like to look at stars from their telescope and finding constellations. They hope to one day discover a planet.
Click the icons if you want to join!
Please refer my Xanje user, poptarts.

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:36 am

Username: Cactologist
Name: Mello
Nightime activities: By day, Mello is no less than an angel, perfectly quiet and sweet. By night, though, she is a troublemaker through and through. Under the cover of darkness, anything goes. No longer is she bound by the restraints of society. Not a single eye follows her, casting judgement. This is when she is totally free. Her favorite late-night pastime? Getting the revenge she could never achieve in the daylight. She can often be found sneaking into another's barn to steal the collar of one who has done her wrong, cutting the blossoms off their flowers, scratching obscenities into their windows, or leaving the gate open so wildlife can ruin their crops. These are the activities that bring her peace and sanity, and nothing is too petty. The best part? No one ever knows it was her.
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoshi! » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:20 am

Username: Zarki
Name: Astrum

Nightime activities: Astrum has quite the odd choice of pursuit. When you think of nighttime activities, you would, quite usually, think of a heifer wildly running free, perhaps roaming among the pristine grass of the meadows and whatnot. You might think of one positioning themself atop an oversized rock, only to gaze upon the stars amid the heavens above. But this is far from what Astrum enjoys. She is a firm believer in living life comfortably, and what's comfortable for her is the art of jewelry making. Bracelets, anklets, necklaces, even earrings- you name it, she'll make it.

You might argue that jewelry is something that a young heifer like her should avoid and not meddle in. Jewels and metals should be left to the older, more experienced cows of society, for the complex beads are such a pain to place upon string, and those who have roamed the earth longer are known to have better taste of designs and patterns.

But secretly, Astrum is inspired by one who is way, way older than any heifer or bull would ever live to be: the moon. She feels a special connection with the beautiful pearly-white orb of the sky, like hundreds of tons of mist captured in a weightless glass ball. She knows better than to wait 'until she's older', like her parents always quote, to gaze upon the glint of moonlight reflected off her precious metal beads.

Due to this secret, she modestly admits that she's been quite a successful heifer in the art and design of jewelry. But no one knows why she gets such inspiration- except her closest friends, and you, of course.

Notes: If you're still reading this, settle in, because I have a few things to explain.
Firstly, I got the idea for her hobby from the star and moon pattern on her upper back. I noticed how the star was hanging- almost dangling, from the moon, and it seemed to remind me of how a bracelet hangs from a metal band or how an earring hangs from an ear.
Secondly, I enjoyed writing this little story so much, almost as much as I enjoy her design. It's so beautiful, bright pink and white is one of my favorite color combos and I would love to have her as my bab <3 !
Lastly, good luck to everyone who enters. I'll be sure to give you a round of applause, even if I'm not the winner.
Last edited by hoshi! on Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:25 pm, edited 10 times in total.
      © // pixel // link
      hoshi - she/they
      perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other”

avid cottagecore lover, amateur writer & ambivert
      // //

hoshi!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimooo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:24 am

Username: Mimooo
Name: Shimmer
Nightime activities: Wandering through nature looking for night time critters
Mimooo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:20 am

Username: ♔Voltaire♔
Name: Shay
Nightime activities:
She shakily flicks her flashlight to and fro, the eerie shapes of the shadows casting chilling images around her. She moves on with care, being sure to take her time and be sure the sound of crunching leaves under her feet is kept minimal at best. Her eyes remain trained on the places her flashlight hits, peering through whatever darkness she can for any sudden movements before her. She steadies her breathing, her heartbeat loud in her throat as she attempts to swallow it down the best she can. A snap resounds in a shrub up ahead of her, prompting the young woman to stop dead in her tracks and hold her breath. With a deep breath, she trudges forward, grasping a hold of a few branches before pulling them away to reveal her target.

She grins, her voice carrying through the small patch of forest, "Ghost in the Graveyard!" Upon hearing her call, the laughter and shrieks of the other players grow wild around her as they approach from all sides, grabbing Shay by the wrist as the ghost hops out of his hiding place and begins to chase them. Their laughter can be heard from miles as they close in on their safe space, her hand hitting cold plastic as they all safely reach the small toy picnic table they deemed as their base. A grumble of defiance from their ghost-friend causes a chorus of laughter, as they all decide who will play the scary apparition next!
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn- » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:17 am

Username: fawn-
Name: Tallulah
Nightime activities: At night, everything is quiet. The world has slowed down to take a break and prepare for the next day. So Tallulah does the same. She first settles her body by reading a book. She then turns on her noise maker, often using the rain or ocean sounds, lights some candles and sits on the floor closing her eyes. She meditates, acknowledging all her thoughts from the day and either letting them go or properly storing them away. She then blows out the candles, turns off the noise and heys in bed, fully relaxed and ready to recharge.
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me