Buttermilk B430 - venatici by vanilla bean.

Based on Click to view
Artist vanilla bean. [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk B430 - venatici

Postby vanilla bean. » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:26 pm

solstice (heifer) x koi (bull)

A baby boy was born!
    Please let me know his fate. (Keep, gift, trade)

i... love him w/ all of my little heart
    why you lookin so sad, beautiful fishy mans?

lmk if u want a version w/o the flower, I will admit they are not my forte

items used:
    auto growth, pecan half, flower power

Can be grown on July 7th!

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b] venatici
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] bull
    [b]Fate:[/b]

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk B430 - venatici

Postby Venatici » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:04 pm

Username: Venatici
Name: Shuichi (Chichi) Tanaka
Fate: Keeping <3

god i know i am still LOSING it over discord but god my little baby,,, thank you so much omg im sobbing he's legitimately one of my favorite designs i've ever owned im crying in the club

thank you so much i will Treasure this man hardcore πŸ₯Ί
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk B430 - shuichi, update

Postby Venatici » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:37 pm

This is just a generic message, but given I am leaving CS and Buttermilks I am sorting out homes for all of my cows.

This kiddo here will be staying with me. I am going to be transferring them out of Buttermilks to become just a regular cow, so they no longer will be a Buttermilk or will be on Buttermilk lines. This is something covered by CS rules and something I have run by CS oekaki mods in advance. Given there is no rule covering transferring out, I am allowed to take them out of species as long as I no longer use official Buttermilk references (similar to Rise’s reference rule).

They are to never leave my care, or be readopted out. Given this design belongs to me and there are no prior conditions about ownership and transfers, something vetted by CS mods, they will be permanently staying with me. Given that I am quitting CS, in case ownership is ever questioned, they officially belong to Morghost on toyhou.se - given the characters are NOT public on this account, they will not be publicly visible. This is so that there is documentation (as suggested by CS mods) that these Buttermilks staying with me are officially mine and are allowed to be pulled out of species.

(Since this is something I already discussed with mods prior, this is something they are aware of and I will note in my ticket to them if this is ever an issue).

Given that the nursery lines do allow for inactive cows to be used as long as a valid permission is added to the form, this can be considered public proof. I will keep their barn pages up, but this is easily accessible permissions. This Buttermilk does have some slots given out that are expected to be upheld. This can be considered a public permission for those who question the legitimacy of Discord screenshots.

Requirements for slot:
Must name the child a Japanese name, and must discuss the pairing with a family member (originally used to be discuss with me, but in my absence, anyone who owns a child in the Morgan family is applicable so that the slots still hold)

Those who have a slot:
Certified - 657544
BiscuitTheDog - 981033
bluex - 639748

For those reading this, it was a pleasure to be in Buttermilks - both as head mod, artist, and as a community member. It is a shame to think that now I am leaving CS entirely, but ultimately the way the dice rolled led to this. I know when I had stepped down that I said I hoped to be here for the whole ride with everyone - unfortunately, it seems like this will not be the case. At the very least, the kids I love so dearly will now be able to stay with me, even if at times it might be only in the spiral of my school notebooks.

Please take care, and stay safe, everyone - as always, I send all my love.

β€œbut in the end, everything happens for a reason, and everything works out just fine.”
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes