Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Winged Tribbon Wolves (WIP) by mirinae535

Based on Click to view
Artist mirinae535 [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 7 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Winged Tribbon Wolves (WIP)

Postby mirinae535 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:17 am

Welcome to Winged Tribbon Wolves (W.T.W.)!

Species Information

-Winged Tribbon Wolves are actually a mix between a timber wolf, a tree that usually varies in type for different ones (although that's mostly there just because they adapted to forests in the strangest way possible), and some unknown species of dragon.

-They occasionally travel in packs or small groups

-They keep the ribbons with them for good luck, and only pack leaders have ever been seen to take them off (very rarely does this actually happen, though)

-They need plenty of water to keep both them and the plant alive, and their diet consists of many things, including berries, small mammals, and sometimes even something weird like nutritious-rich soil or using sunlight to get energy because of the tree.

-They are usually friendly once they get to know you, but at first they might tilt their heads up to point their gigantic horns towards you as a warning/as something to scare you off since they don't know if you will attack or not

-They don't have normal pawpads; instead, they have this weird, almost horseshoe-like, thing on the bottom of their paws that almost feels like bubble-wrap to the touch

-Their tongues are leaf-like and aren't normal tongues

-They have been known to go into very dense forests and stay there for many months
Last edited by mirinae535 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:46 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rarity Chart

Postby mirinae535 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:18 am

Standard
No edits, ribbons, tree, horns, long tail, "horseshoe" pawpads, leaf-like tongue
(These are edits already on the W.T.W)

Non-rarity
Expression edits, clothing/accessories, disabilities, scars

Common
Different type of tree, fang edit, spikes (not on face; if they are on face they count as more horns), weight edit, height edit, coloured pupil, iris shape edit, whiskers, claws

Uncommon
Tail edit, bigger or smaller tree, tongue edit, different pawpads, more ribbons, longer ribbons, heterochromia, ear edit, nose edit, pupil shape edit, coloured sclera, backmane

Rare
Goop, missing limbs, glowing parts, shorter horns, more horns, broken horn(s), torn up or broken ribbons, two tails, no tail, halo, extra eyes, smaller/larger wings

Very Rare
More wings, less ribbons, shorter ribbons, longer horns, extra limbs, missing horn(s), multiple tails (3+), limbs made of different material

Legendary
No ribbons, no wings, multiple heads, no pupils, elemental powers, certain parts of the body having transparency

Banned
Full transparency, no tree, no pawpads, goop meant to look like gore

*** banned traits are not allowed to be used anywhere, be it an adopt, myo, etc.
Last edited by mirinae535 on Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:51 am, edited 7 times in total.

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules, warnings and bans

Postby mirinae535 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:19 am

General Rules

- Don't try to make your own without something like an myo ticket or event
    - If there is a problem involving the species, feel free to contact me via PM here
    - Do not be rude to, harass, threaten, etc. staff of this species
    - Don't try to copy this species or claim as your own
    - Staff are allowed to adopt from other staff
    -There is no limit on how many you own, however, be mindful of how many you are adopting
    -Adopts can be sold for any currency, be fair on how much you sell them for, and be sure to carry out the transaction (gifting/trading/selling) on the right forum (currently not up and running, so pm me if a W.T.W changes ownership)
    - No minimodding. Don't take matters into your own hands, if you see something amiss contact a staff member
    - If you win a W.T.W. that was BTA or UFA you have 48 hours to pay before it is re-auctioned or given to the next highest bidder
    - (might add more as time goes on- feel free to ask about any of this or ask about something that isn't here)
    - Three warnings equal a strike. Three strikes result in a ban.

Artist/Guest artist Rules

- Guest artists have 30 days to complete three adopts
    - Guest artist may use one rare trait in one of their adopts, the rest must be uncommon or below
    - Guest artists cannot make customs for others
    - Guest artists may sell or raffle their adopts or make them a competition
    - Guest artists must include an autobuy if auctioning their adopt
    - Full artists do not have to include an autobuy if auctioning an adopt
    - Full artists can use rare traits and below freely and can use very rare traits on every 10th adopt they make

Warnings
None yet, hopefully it stays that way!

Bans
None yet, hopefully it stays that way!
Last edited by mirinae535 on Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby mirinae535 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:34 am

Maker of species and lines
UnrealReality

Owner
mirinae535

Co-owners
None yet

Moderators
None yet

Artists
None yet

Guest artists
None yet

Forms

Co-owners and moderators
Code: Select all
Username:
what you are applying for:
How long you can be online:
any past experience?:
other things I might need to know?:

(please pm me the form if you wish to apply for a post)
Last edited by mirinae535 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:33 am, edited 7 times in total.

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current events and special adopts

Postby mirinae535 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:49 am

Curret events
None at the minute!

Special adopts
None at the minute!
Last edited by mirinae535 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gift lines, stamps and affiliates

Postby mirinae535 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:01 am

Gift lines
None yet!

Stamps
None yet!

Affiliates
None yet!

If you want to be an affiliate, just PM me about your adoptables!

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winged Tribbon Wolves (WIP)

Postby mirinae535 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:45 am

One last res just in case, open for marking!

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mirinae535 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:11 am

The artist search is now open!

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DustyZoiveon » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:10 pm

Mark <3
Image🖤 Nonbinary / Maverique 🖤Image
ImageProud to be autistic!Image
System of many alters. We'll sign off our posts if someone other than the host (who isn't masking) posts.
DustyZoiveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:51 am

Hi I have one from the last owner please dm me so I can show you them
𝐘𝐎𝐔─────────