Based on Click to view
Artist shawty-cs [gallery]
Time spent 14 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

KALON RE-ADOPT 4

Postby shawty-cs » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:28 pm

with heavy heart i'm re-adopting my most beloved kalon ...
this will be an impress me. do whatever you want and can within a month's span.
i really wanna know he'll be gone to a good/forever home.
i'm usually not fond of reading long stories unless they're interesting.
roswell is his husband & he has 2/3 slots available.
you can keep his mate but its not required, please contact the owner first.

Code: Select all
impress me

07/15/2020
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KALON RE-ADOPT 4

Postby Madel » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:29 pm

Mark!!

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:33 pm

mark

impress me

i have ideas
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:35 pm

Markk
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:42 pm

Last edited by nermal1999 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:57 pm

username: Deercan
name: Atlas
pronouns: he/him/they/them
prompt answer wrote:Atlas hurried down the halls, narrowly dodging the other kalons that were busy rushing from room to room. The kalon had forgotten that today was important- it was his first ever job interview, he was applying to be a photographer. He quickly turned into one of the office rooms and plunked himself into one of the seats, dropping his half open briefcase onto the desk, papers flying everywhere as he frantically stuffed them all back. He quickly fixed his hair as two other kalons entered the room. He tried to look as calm as possible, although he was really in panic mode inside.

The first kalon, who Atlas assumed was the boss, towered over him, examining the mess of papers he had made. Atlas gulped. Oh no, he's going to be so unimpressed with my mess that he won't even consider hiring me! I'm doomed!

"..Hired. Butterscotch, make sure he doesn't get lost. And don't scare him away please." the taller mysterious boss kalon said this then left the room as quickly as he came. What?? Atlas was extremely confused. Was getting the job that simple? He wasn't even interviewed! He was a mess! He w- he was quickly pulled out of his thoughts as the other kalon in the room grabbed his paw and practically dragged him out of the room, running down the hallway, dodging kalons with ease. Atlas sprinted to keep pace with this new kalon.

"Names Butterscotch! Wow, the boss must have thought you were perfect for the job, look how fast he hired you! Haha, he said for me not to scare you, but he's the scary one!! Where'd you come from? What was your job before? Name? Sorry, I talk a lot, but I love meeting new people!" Butterscotch continued to lead Atlas down the winding halls of the building as he chatted a mile a minute. Atlas barely had a minute to think.

"My name is Atlas. I.. I came from across the sea. I was a sailor." He looked at the ground as he said that, hoping Butterscotch wouldn't ask any more questions. Butterscotch was silent for a minute as he led Atlas up a flight of stairs to another room. Maybe he wouldn't ask questions after all?
I'm sorry Atlas but you were completely wrong about that.

"Oh, a sailor! That sounds fun. Why'd you stop being a sailor, that's one of the coolest jobs! Besides being a chef, of course, haha!" Butterscotch asked, opening the door to the room, which was almost pitch black. The kalon flicked on a light switch revealing a bunch of different machines, paper, and cameras lying around. And two work desks, one covered in neatly stacked books, two phones and a sticker-covered computer, and the other, empty. Atlas assumed the empty desk was his.

"Well.. I got into a boating accident one day. Which has happened a few times before.. but this was different. No one will beleive me about it, but.. it wasn't a shark that wrecked my boat. It was a sea monster. I know I sound crazy but I swear I saw one!! And I never want to see a monster again, I know they're real!" He nervously watched the ground again, waiting for Butterscotch to laugh at him and call him a fool.

"You do know what this job is, right?" Butterscotch paused, waiting for an answer. Atlas nodded.

"Yes, I'm going to be taking pictures of things for the news. A photographer. Just a normal simple job." That was the job he signed up for, right? Butterscotch laughed, but it was his response that made Atlas stare at him in shock.

"A normal job?? HA!! Atlas, you're right, monsters are real!! And your job is to take pictures, yes- pictures of said strange and mysterious creatures!"

What. Oh no, that's definitely not the kind of job Atlas was looking for. Well, this should be one crazy adventure, huh?

Last edited by Deercan on Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoomARat » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:51 pm

Res
Leaving CS
BoomARat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:40 am

[user] peachpit
    [name] stormie
    [gender] non-binary - they/them/she/her
    [sexuality] lesbian

res w/
    - a ceramist who often harvests and cleans their own clay
    - wears the same pair of dirty white overalls when clay working
    - dark academia fashion sense
    - dark chocolate fanatic
    - loves Scottish fold cats and borzois
    - wip
Last edited by peachpit on Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
you guys are cool ily
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:49 am

mmmmmark
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:47 pm

Username: Broccoli_Bento
Name: Dillon

Every night for most of the summer, Dillon awakens to the sweet song of firefly fairies.
    He takes a walk and speaks to them in a quiet gentle tone, asking them about their days and hobbies, being reacquainted with friends and to new ones.
    He lives on his family's small vegetable farm, that he received on his twenty-first birthday two years back.
    Dillon used to live in the city, but realized that the quiet countryside was where he was meant to be.

He as a child believed in the firefly fairies just like he did with other magical holiday figures, but when he got older he outgrew the magical idea of them.
    It wasn't until he took over the farm that he saw them for his own eyes, and just how amazing they are.

These little creatures fly around singing at night under the moonlight, with their beautiful glow.
    Dillon gained their trust when he learned their love for honey and to be quiet when speaking for their sensitive ears.

One of his favorite firefly fairies is Juju.
    Juju is probably Dillon's best friend on the farm, and they will talk for hours until the sun rises.
    Juju has really helped Dillon out with some of the gardening techniques that he observed from the other farmers.
    For Dillon he really misses getting to talk to Juju when summer comes to an end, but he's always excited when it comes again so he can see all of them sing and dance in his garden again.

- The Farm -

It was very hard in the beginning to manage the farm by himself, as he was only used to tending his petunias on his apartment balcony, but once he got the swing of things (after nearly killing half the crop) he became a natural.

The farm grows an assortment of vegetables and has a few apple trees, but the bees and wasps keep invading the trees, making it impossible to collect them.
    He's gonna be meeting with a neighboring farming soon about the bees and wasps, and get information on how to handle them without him or the bees getting hurt.

As for the wildlife, he's still struggling as it's only been a couple years he's been doing this, but he's trying his best to keep them out of the crop.
    The critter that has affected his farm the most is the most ever terrifying to veggietales, the rabbit.
    These little vermin, though cute, have been tearing up his crop for months, but he doesn't have the knowledge nor heart to keep them away.

With his house he had to get used to the older home feel, especially when all his belongings didn't mesh well with the house interior.
    He has even had to do a few projects to fix it up a little or to look nicer for him.
    Dillon has no background in fixing things as he was studying animation back in the city.
    So you can imagine the struggle he had when the sink pipe was leaking, and then spraying him in the face when he tried to fix it.
    At least the house got repainted, but he accidentally used two different shades, so that was a weird mess for three months.
    But, he does love it here, so at least he's doing his best.

- About Dillion -

Dillon his a kind and caring soul, and has grown to liking gardening, and is currently trying to learn how to play the banjo.
    He used to study animation in the city, and actually does use what he's learned in his off time at home to make short animations.

Dillon kinda changed a lot when he received the farm, and instead of feeling burdened by it, he was honored.
    He used to hang out at cafes and parks drinking fun coffees, now he strolls through fields at night and works a field all day drinking basic coffee.

• Soaking his feet in the creek nearby
    • Gardening
    • Bunnies
    • Firefly Fairies
    • The countryside
    • Coffee

Dislikes:
    • Pineapple
    • Rotton vegetables
    • Wasps
    • metal and rap music
    • Rabbits destroying his crops
    • hot days

His favorites:
    Color: Blue
    Food: Macaroni n Cheese
    Movie: The Three Musketeers
    Disney movie & Song: You'll be in my heart - Tarzan
    Dessert: Jello
    Animal: Penguins
    Fruit: Peaches
    Vegetable: Celery
    Season: Spring

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me