shadow flit #36 - chameleon by jellyphants

Based on Click to view
Artist jellyphants [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

shadow flit #36 - chameleon

Postby jellyphants » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:09 am

WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

x
    edits:
    - shadow (tail)
    - shadow (legs)
    - head shape
    - horn

my first adopt as a guest artist!
    there must be a mistake here, all i see is an empty background :thinking:

to win this flit, tell me a story about a prank they pulled on someone else!
    ends on the 12th june, 10pm bst

username: mackstarr
    name: Fischer
Last edited by jellyphants on Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: shadow flit #36 - chameleon

Postby miissingyou » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:10 am

hey, um, where's the flit?

wip while I brainstorm ovo
username: belphie
name: search
prompt: wip
xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosi » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:15 am

username: Rosi
name: Camii
prompt:
Special appearance by lightning, one of my other flits!

Camii was sneaking up on lightning. She is young and a prankster. Her whole body was camafloged so that only her head was visble. Then she waited. As lightning walked past her, she jumped out! Lightning screamed.
''Camii!'' Lightning said ''Stop doing that!''
Last edited by Rosi on Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rosi
She/They
TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:40 am

Username: onelyrics pets
name: krock Krogker
Prompt: Krock oftenly pretends to be a rare fables black scale crocodile only to fool the humans and docummentaru explorers alike, other times thanks to his camoflage abilities he is able to fool everyone that he is stuck in impossible places and ways.

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:36 am

Username: Chaotic_Affection
    Name: Camille [cam – meal]
    Prompt:
      Camille and her good friend, Remmie, have a love for Oreos. They always have some in hand it seems, so when Remmie comes over they always share a pack. Though, one day Camille had replaced the cream with mint toothpaste in a couple Oreos. Once the pair settled down, Camille took a normal Oreo of her own and took a bite before she handed one over to Remmie, who took a bite of the toothpaste filled Oreo. Nearly instantly, her muzzle wrinkled and she spit the piece out into her paw. The two shared a laugh after Remmie’s distasteful moment, the pair still talk about it from time-to-time. Although, Camille had hoped for a better reaction from Remmie, it was one of her favorite pranks that she’d played on her best friend.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:56 am

username: mackstarr
prompt: [298 words]
Fischer stretched, looking up at the morning sky. He took a deep breath. Trickery was in the air. He and his friend Sulu had been in a prank war for months now, each 'payback' getting more and more creative. The flit trotted around the back of a stone wall where he had collected several differently shaped, hollowed out melons. He immediately set to work painting them gray. When he was done, they looked like small boulders. He carried them out to a clearing where many similar looking round boulders had been left by an ancient river. This was where Fischer wanted to create his next mural, on the smooth stony ground, and Sulu had agreed to help him clear it out. He began shoving the heavy stones on one side of the clearing away and replacing them with the very similar looking melons. Not long after his plan was set, he heard Sulu approaching through the grasses. "Hey!" he called. Sulu trotted up to him and nodded in greeting. "Ready?" he asked. "You start with that side, and I'll do this one." He had made Sulu's side look easier by leaving less large boulders over there, so his friend didn't argue. It wasn't long before Sulu noticed, between his huffing and shoving, that Fischer was easily moving the stones on his side. He didn't want to be outperformed, so he tried harder, desperately trying to look strong. Soon his frustration boiled over and he placed his paws on an especially large boulder and glared at Fischer, who was holding a "rock" in his curled tail, a smug look on his face. "You should really get more exercise," he smirked. Sulu knocked the melon to the ground, smashing it to pieces. "Just you wait," he grumbled. "Just you wait."
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyGold » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:28 am

Just a heads up. It’s been two weeks since the close date, please judge this soon or a staff member will have to for you.
ImageImageImageImage

Flitz | Kalons | To-do | n/a
| click the chickens for their respective links |

leaving, had a fun 6 years! :)
SkyGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:58 am

i apologise for the long wait, everyone! thank you for reminding me.

mackstarr wrote:username: mackstarr
    prompt: [298 words]
    Fischer stretched, looking up at the morning sky. He took a deep breath. Trickery was in the air. He and his friend Sulu had been in a prank war for months now, each 'payback' getting more and more creative. The flit trotted around the back of a stone wall where he had collected several differently shaped, hollowed out melons. He immediately set to work painting them gray. When he was done, they looked like small boulders. He carried them out to a clearing where many similar looking round boulders had been left by an ancient river. This was where Fischer wanted to create his next mural, on the smooth stony ground, and Sulu had agreed to help him clear it out. He began shoving the heavy stones on one side of the clearing away and replacing them with the very similar looking melons. Not long after his plan was set, he heard Sulu approaching through the grasses. "Hey!" he called. Sulu trotted up to him and nodded in greeting. "Ready?" he asked. "You start with that side, and I'll do this one." He had made Sulu's side look easier by leaving less large boulders over there, so his friend didn't argue. It wasn't long before Sulu noticed, between his huffing and shoving, that Fischer was easily moving the stones on his side. He didn't want to be outperformed, so he tried harder, desperately trying to look strong. Soon his frustration boiled over and he placed his paws on an especially large boulder and glared at Fischer, who was holding a "rock" in his curled tail, a smug look on his face. "You should really get more exercise," he smirked. Sulu knocked the melon to the ground, smashing it to pieces. "Just you wait," he grumbled. "Just you wait."

i found this prompt funny and original! you really showed the two characters' personalities clearly. congratulations!
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:11 am

thank you sm!! ^_^
_________