sorry I did this faster than normal by prisms.

Based on Click to view
Artist prisms. [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

sorry I did this faster than normal

Postby prisms. » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:21 am

skittleswolf wrote:What do your characters think of one another, are they friends, rivals, like family, etcetera. Do they find the other weird, silly, kind, etcetera.

Your replies so far are really cool :)

(Thank you!!)
"Char's Relationships usually change throughout the events of their story."

The top left shows Water and Fire,, in the story Water is suspicious of Fire and doesn't deem them trustworthy,, so sometimes they fight a lot and that influences the story,, however after a certain event in the story (spoilers though,, feel free to ask abt this if ya want) Water and Fire no longer hate each other,, I should make a comic about that

The other example (Bottom left) I haven't really talked about this story much and it is still sort of a wip but chiptune (The one with spikes,, not the one with a tv head) and the other unamed char used to be friends but due to some stuff in the story they became enemies. If ya want ask about this,,

Now Cocoa and Bella go from being mostly ok friends in the start,, but not best friends. They barely knew each other and now they have to go on a quest (This is prolouge to ghost story btw) and ofc events happen and by the end of the prolouge they're definitely friends,, then there's Ghost story which I wont spoil and probably another new story later

Now in the Calm AU things are sort of different,, now thats still a wip so I gotta figure that out,, and I also have to fill in plot holes for everything so,,

anyway sorry for the long text but again I didn't have much room for drawing all this obv
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sorry I did this faster than normal

Postby skittleswolf » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:23 pm

The drawing is still really cool some days will be faster and some slower, all that matters is you have fun :)

I love that there is character development throughout the stories. It would be awesome if you did make a comic about water and fire, that would be something I would like to read.

I wont make you spoil anything because I look forward to seeing more parts of the stories as you draw and post.
I will definitely be exited to see more of all your characters. :)
skittleswolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sorry I did this faster than normal

Postby prisms. » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:11 am

skittleswolf wrote:The drawing is still really cool some days will be faster and some slower, all that matters is you have fun :)

I love that there is character development throughout the stories. It would be awesome if you did make a comic about water and fire, that would be something I would like to read.

I wont make you spoil anything because I look forward to seeing more parts of the stories as you draw and post.
I will definitely be exited to see more of all your characters. :)

Thank you so much!! Yeah I might do small comic scenes bc doing pages all in a row makes my motivation dissapear so,,
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me